Chap.28

The Days Without You (Sequel to The First Day I Met You)

I smiled in happiness and I started to eat and talk to Kevin again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung's POV

 

While me and Kiseop walked over to the cafeteria doors, I couldn't take my eyes off him. We stopped and he turned to face me.
"Sooyoung. What I did today was wrong. I'm sorry" he apologized.
"It's...okay" I said.
"That's it?" Kiseop asked kinda shocked.
"Yeah" I said not looking at him.
"Why didn't you say that this morning?" he asked.
"Well.....it was complicated. You'd never understand so please don't ask. Please" I said. 

 

He nodded his head and we went back and sat down. We both ate while taking glances at each other. I smiled and giggled every time he smiled. It was just.....cute. Suddenly, I was starting to think of Donghae. I remember that I still love him. 
*Aish. Eotteokhae?* I thought.

 

Lunch time ended and we all went to class. Me and Seohyun went to our class and the boys went to theirs.
"So, how are you and Kiseop?" Seohyun asked.
"Good" I simply said.
"Good? You guys should date" she suddenly said out of the blue.
"What? Are you kidding me? Of course not! What are you thinking Seohyun ah! And besides...I still have Donghae on my mind" I said.
"Aigoo, jinjja? Aish. Get over him Sooyoung! I got over Minwoo" Seohyun said.
"Aish! I can't! It's not easy!" I said loudly.
"I know how you feel. But I got over the one I loved. Then i moved on to Minwoo and now I moved on to Kevin!" she said.
"Can you please shut up" I said.
"Jeez, I was just trying to help you" Seohyun said and walked into the class and sat down.

 

Throughout the class, I kept on thinking about Kiseop and Donghae. I couldn't really pay attention to what the teacher was saying. Good thing he didn't call on me when he had a question. I didn't notice that class was over until Seohyun literally pushed me out of my seat.
"YAH! I could have died!" I shouted.
"Oh don't be sarcastic with me. I only did that because you wouldn't budge when I nudged you, and I nudged you a lot of times. So then I kinda pushed you, didn't know you would almost fall out of the chair" she said.
"Kinda?!" I asked
"I'm sorry, okay! Gosh" Seohyun said and left.

 

I left the class and went to my last class. It was poetry. I saw Kevin already sitting at his desk and I saw girls pointing and giggling at him. Then, I sat beside him.
"Annyeong Sooyoung noona" Kevin greeted me.
"Annyeong" I said and smiled.

 

Class started and I saw that Kevin was really into poetry. His eyes won't even stop looking at the teacher or what the teacher was writing on the board. The teacher handed out a sheet for us to work on and we did. I nudged Kevin and he looked at me.
"What is it noona?" he asked politely.
"You seem like you really like poetry. Do you?" I asked.
"Yeah. Why? Does Seohyun like poetry too?" Kevin asked.
"Uh..that I really don't know, hehe" I chuckled.

 

Class ended and I was about to leave when Kevin shouted, "Noona! Wait for me!" 
I was kinda embarrassed since nobody has ever really called me "noona" before and he's the only one who does since he is younger than me.
"Noona, can I ask you a question?" he asked as we walked to our lockers.
"Sure" I responded.
"Do you like Kiseop hyung?" Kevin asked.

 

That made my heart skip a beat and it definitely made me nervous. I stuttered for a bit and I was trying to find the right words to say.
"I don't mind if you admit it. I told you that I like Seohyun. And I wasn't scared" he said.
"Well...it's not that I don't like him. I definitely do like him as a friend. That's a promise" I said.
"Yeah, I know that but do you like like him?" Kevin asked again.
"I have lots of things in my mind so I don't think of crushes or relationships and stuff" I chuckled a bit.
"Oh, okay. Well I have to go to my locker. See you tomorrow Sooyoung noona" he said and waved.

 

I waved back and walked to my lockers. I packed my stuff and I carried my bag on one shoulder. As I waited for Seohyun, I was thinking about what Kevin asked me. Do I like like Kiseop? I do think he is pretty cute and hot, but I don't think I'll like like him since he is my friend. And besides, maybe he'll have other girls after him anyways.

 

"YAH!" suddenly someone snapped her hand in front of me which made me come back to my senses. I turned and saw Seohyun.
"Are you okay? I'm ready to go" she said.
"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Let's go" I said and we started walking towards my dad's car.

 

On the way to Seohyun's house. I looked out the window and kept on thinking over and over again about what Kevin asked me.
*Do I seriously like Kiseop?* I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update! ^^

Hope you like this chapter! =D

COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!! =P