Episode 2

WE GOT MARRIED S1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Mi Sun: Anneonghaseo everyone!!! Well, last week’s episode was unexpected!

Eric Nam: The internet was in chaos as Big Bang fans and 2NE1 fans go crazy at the pairing of the most controversial couple right now!

Hong Jin Young: It felt like the world stop moving for a moment when it was revealed that G-Dragon and Park Sandara was pairing up in our show.

Heo Kyung Hwan: I’m excited to see who the next couple would be.

Park Mi Sun: Well let’s stop talking and watch now.

 

 

The camera shows Taeyang walking to the art exhibit mentioned in his mission card.

Get a grip. Get a grip. Get a grip. Taeyang thought to himself. He’s really nervous to the point of having a mental breakdown.

He stopped at the glass door entrance of the exhibit venue and took a deep breath and talked to the camera. “Here we go.”

Hong Jin Young: I’m more nervous than he is!

Eric Nam: I know! This show is intense!

The camera shows Taeyang entering slowly the venue. Inside the song of Bruno Mars “Just the way you are” is playing, he walks around and looks at the exhibit photos.

What kind of exhibit is this? The photos were in black and white, and it was random photos of clothes, an empty stage, light reflections, fashion models. Am I marrying a model?

He was staring at one particular photo that he didn’t notice the person standing behind him.

Heo Kyung Hwan: Daebak!!!

Hong Jin Young: OH.MY.GOSH.

 

Taeyang felt a tap on his shoulder and when he turned around…

“OH!” he said in surprise.

“OPPA!” the charismatic leader of 2NE1, CL, greeted.

Taeyang couldn’t control his emotions that he hugged her right away.

“Oppa what’s wrong?” CL asked shocked that Taeyang was all out in showing his emotions even if the cameras are rolling.

Damnit. Taeyang said to himself when he realized they were being filmed. “I’m just happy it’s you! Like it’s one of our people.”

“Our people?” CL looked at him confused.

“You know… like I don’t have to worry on how to act with you.”Taeyang explained making CL laugh.

“You’re confusing today oppa.” CL pretended to laugh when in reality she was conscious about the camera.

 

 

Back Interview:

 

Neh, Anneonghaseo CL Imnida. Nice to be in this show.

Your dating ban has been lifted is that the reason why you decided to join?

Uhm, it’s true that our dating ban has been lifted years ago, but YG Sajangnim was the one who told us to join the show. I think he’s scared that 2NE1 has been around boys for a long time that we are a bit rowdy and boyish unlike other girl groups.

You’re partnered with Taeyang, he is from the same company and your sunbae, how do you feel about that?

Well, Seungri will be disappointed he has been teasing me that we will be paired up for the past week. (laughs) But I like the idea of having Yongbae Oppa as my husband. We are good friends and we all trained and grew up in YG so I guess he knows how I am a bit more than others.

 

Taeyang’s Back Interview:

How do you feel about CL being your wife?

Well, I like it but at the same time I’m anxious about it.

Why?

I’m scared that if I do something stupid our relationship outside the show would get affected and being in the same company then… I hope I just do good.

 

“Hmmm… Have you eaten?” Yongbae asked CL who in return shook her head. “What do you want to eat?”

“Burritos” CL answered

Yongbae nodded and let CL lead the way going out of the venue. “Let’s go.”

 

Park Mi Sun: I am in shock at our new season.

Eric Nam: An YG special for this season.  

Hong Jin Young: I think a lot of fan boys and fan girl’s hearts are broken right now.

Heo Kyung Hwan: That’s true. But it’s exciting though. I have always been curious on how YG idols date or even do their everyday lives so now at least we could get a glimpse at it.

 

“Oh I wonder who Dara Unnie’s husband is.” CL mumbled as the two of them went inside a van.

“OH! Dara Noona is meeting her husband too?” Taeyang looked at CL with a surprised look.

CL nodded wondering why Taeyang was making a fuss about it.

“She’s not meeting him at Hongdae too right?”

“OH! How did you know Oppa?” CL curiously asked.

Taeyang’s eyes widened and grabbed his phone. CL don’t even know why but she grabbed her phone to and dialed Dara’s number as Taeyang dials GD.

The screen shows the two couple and GD answering Taeyang’s phone call.

“NO WAY!!!” Yongbae shouted at his leader.

“YES WAY!!!” GD answered smirking.

“Daebak!!!” Taeyang told himself.

“Wait how did you know, WAIT WHO’S YOUR WIFE?” GD’s eyes widened.

“SINCHA? You and Yongbae are partners?!?!” Dara shrieked making GD glance to her.

“Wow.” GD could no longer say anything as he was shocked at the change of events.

 

 

--

 DARAGON Segment

 

“Noona, what do you want to eat?” GD asked Dara after saying goodbye to Yongbae’s phone call.

“Meat?” Dara answered without hesitation.

GD softly laughed at the honest answer.

“Ok, let’s go eat meat!” GD answered. “Hyung let’s go to that barbecue place.”

After that an awkward silence hovered around the two of them.

 

Back Interview – Dara

Aren’t you and GD close?

We are but as dongsaeng and Noona. I think we’re both pressured at thinking that we have to be husband and wife that’s why we were suddenly awkward.

 

“Noona! Why are you like that?!?” GD laughed trying to wipe off their awkwardness.

“I feel burdened.” Dara suddenly blurted out loud causing her to panic again. “Aigoo.” 

“Cute. Don’t worry Noona, let’s just be ourselves so we don’t have to feel pressured.” 



G-Dragon Back Interview: 

Are you and your new wife close? 

Well we are in our own way. You know like you guys don’t see each other for a long time but when you do it’s as if you were always together? Big Bang and 2NE1 are like that. We go on tour, promotions and stuff but nothing changes we are still like kids playing around making fun of each other. 

You don’t mind that your wife is older than you? 

Dara-ssi is not really that old. Just a tiny bit. But I don’t really mind about the age, as long as we connect. 



-- 


Their van arrives at the bbq restaurant they went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter