Episode 1

WE GOT MARRIED S1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day…

 

MBC Studio :

Park Mi Sun: Hello everyone! Yes, this is the start of a new season for us and I am excited to know who our couples would be

Hong Jin Young: Oh Unnie I am excited too!!!!

Eric Nam: I hope it’s our pairing this season would be good.

Heo Kyung Hwan: I think this is the first time in the history of We Got Married that the producers didn’t divulge who the couples that will be joining us.

Park Mi Sun: That is true! That’s why a lot has been speculating that they will be big names because of all of the secrecy.

Eric Nam: I’m guessing they are stars that we didn’t dream off of joining We Got Married.

Hong Jin Young: Then we better watch now so we’ll be able to see who they are!

 

The camera shows the façade of the YG Building…

Park Mi Sun: OMO! That’s YG!!!

Heo Kyung Hwan: I do not believe it!!! G-Dragon?

Eric Nam: Impossible!

Hong Jin Young: I don’t think it’s Big Bang their fans would go mad if it’s them. Maybe it’s the 2NE1 girls or WINNER.

 

Big Bang studio…

 

The door of Big Bang’s studio opened and a camera crew with their PD entered the room with loud sound booming out of their huge speakers. Everyone in the studio halted whatever they were doing and stared at the people who just got in.

Then, the PD asked if they could come in the booth were the charismatic Big Bang leader was recording. Teddy gave them a nod and the PD knocked on the booth’s door and handed out the mission card to him causing the young man to widen his eyes in disbelief.

“I’m first?!?!” Jiyong said as he opened the mission card and read it.

Park Mi Sun: OMO!!!!

Hong Jin Young: kyaahhh!!! It is G-Dragon!!!!

“WOOOHOOO!!!!!!” The other boys outside the booth were cheering and clapping at their mighty leader.

“G-Dragon you’re the man!!!!” Top shouted as he high-fived with Teddy.

GD went out of the booth and joined the others holding his forehead as he tries to grasp the situation.

Kiko will kill me. He thought. Hoping that he will not be the first to be on the show, he opted not to tell his girlfriend first.

The boys were teasing Jiyong when the PD pulled out another mission card and handed it to Taeyang.

The room felt silent again as Yongbae nervously opened the envelope and read that he is going to be one of the couples joining the show.

“Oh crap.” Taeyang’s lips turned pale and his heart beat started to pace.

Heo Kyung Hwan: TWO BIG BANG MEMBERS IN WGM?!?!?

Eric Nam: Daebak!!!

Chaerin… he was about to get his phone to call CL when he remembered that there were cameras.

“Are there any more mission cards you are going to give?” Seungri asked the PD who in return shook his head.

“YEAHHHH!!!!” Seungri, Daesung and Top cheered all together while GD and Taeyang sat still holding their foreheads in disbelief.

Aigoo.. Yongbae thought to himself. Although he and CL already discussed about being in this show he knew there will be a point in time that he will unintentionally hurt CL because of the things he will need to do in the show.

“HYUNGS!!!! YOU’RE GOING TO BE HUSBANDS!!!!!” Seungri teased his two hyungs.

Top pretended to wipe tears from his eyes and then joined in teasing the two. “I feel so proud of my dongsaengs, I know you two will be good husbands to your wives.”

“Wait, don’t you usually have 3 couples in your show? And is 2ne1 included in our segment?” Yongbae asked out of curiosity as to why it was only him and GD who were chosen.

The crew exchanged glances and the PD suddenly jumped in to answer before anyone else. “Well this is a special segment especially for Big Bang and 2NE1.”

“The girls will be matched too?” Daesung asked the PD and he nodded.

“Who’s going to be your partner hyung?” Seungri got curious and got the mission card from GD’s hands while Top got Yongbae’s.

“Hongdae?” Both Top and Seungri said at the same time making all of them looked at each other.

“Oh crap is this one of those guy to guy shipping?” Daesung blurted earning a slap at the back of the head from his hyungs.

“Yah! Let me see that!” GD got both cards and read it.

“Husband, later tonight when the sun sets, go to Hongdae where we have reserved a place with an art ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter