YG brings news....

WE GOT MARRIED S1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yang Hyun Suk massaged his forehead as he deeply sighed. They’re going to kill me with this. He just finished meeting with the Board of Directors of YG and they have just discussed a step the Directors are suggesting for their in-house idols.

His intercom suddenly rang and he was hesitant to even answer it.

“Sajangnim they are here.” Yejin, his secretary told him.

“Yes send them in.” he answered back. He let out another sigh as he walked towards the couch in his room and sat down.

His office door opened and in came the 2ne1 girls followed by Big Bang followed by their managers.

One by one they greeted him with both a smiling and anxious face.

“Sajangnim, did we do something wrong?” Seungri asked boldly causing him to calm his nerves before he drops the bomb to them.

“Weh? Did you do something wrong again that I should know about?” He asked back causing the man to keep his mouth shut as his hyungs glares at him.

“Ah, Sajangnim it’s rare that you call both our groups in a meeting. Either we’re conceptualizing a concert or we’re in trouble.” Chaerin backed up on Seungri as she exchanged glances with Yongbae.

“Ah yeah.” Yang Hyun Suk snapped his fingers causing the others to focus on him. “I just met up with the Board, and they want us to work on a project.”

The idol’s quietly waited for their President’s news.

“Sajangnim, are we making another group? Is this about the next girl group?” Jiyong was getting impatient and he noticed that YG was holding back something.

Yang Hyun Suk shook his head. “They want us to participate in We Got Married.”

The room that was already quiet has gotten quieter if such was even feasible to happen and the 9 idols in front of him were speechless.

Dara worriedly looked at Bom and then at their leader CL.

Top who looked like he wasn’t even awake yet has his both eyes widened at their CEO.

“It’s a joke right?” CL suddenly broke her silence.

“Ei, hyung! C’mon stop kidding around. What’s our new project?” GD laughed and didn’t believe him.

Just then Jinu and Sean entered the room causing everyone to look from them and then back to YG.

“Oh hyung! You told them already?” Jinu asked smiling at the kids.

“Yes, I just did.”

“Oh! Great they called and the crew will be here tomorrow morning to start filming.” Sean clapped his hand and gave some papers for YG to sign.

“Wait, this is real?” CL suddenly panicked when she realized that it was real.

“HYUNG!!!! You said you don’t like us going to that stuff!!!!” GD protested.

“I’m … well I don’t know what to say…” Seungri who was often the first one to agree or debate about something was speechless.

“Chaerin-ah…” Bom looked worried at CL.

Yang Hyun Suk held up his hand, signaling them to stop talking. “Look guys, the president of the broadcasting network called me and asked this for a favor. Ratings are not getting any higher and honestly speaking the audience is waiting for you guys to take part of this.”

“That’s why we all agreed to give it a try. Besides, this is a good year for YG all of our released albums

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter