final

Caught

You were inside attending BIGBANG concert in Seoul.

You are not Korean but you always go to Korea just to watch their concert. 

BIGBANG concert started with VIPs shouting and singing.

It's really a one of a kind concert.

You "Please let G-Dragon stare into my eyes"

G-Dragon was sitting at the section in front of your area, singing and winking at VIPs. When he suddenly saw you. He's singing his lines while staring at your eyes and biting his lip.

You were feeling hot but excited inside so you just smile at him.

Soon after that BIGBANG went to the main stage, they were talking on stage while GD went back further a bit talking to one of the security on the stage while grabbing his mineral water and towel.

You were listening to their conversation on the stage when suddenly a security guard came behind you and tap your shoulder.

You were confused so were the other VIPs near you. He said something he saw you doing something. You said no but he grab your wrist and pull you out of the section.

You were confused cause you didn't take any photos nor recording. 

He bring into the waiting room and told you to wait cause somebody will come and meet you.

One of the staff placed cut fruits and coffee on the table telling you to eat something because your face were so pale.

You "Thank you"

After 30 minutes of waiting, you were feeling sleepy so you fell asleep on the sofa.

BIGBANG came afterwards after the concert just ended. They were chatting happily with all the staffs and dancers when suddenly Taeyang spotted a girl was sleeping on the sofa.

Taeyang "Hey who's the girl?"

Stylist "Beats me. Jiyong told the security guards to bring her here. She fell asleep without knowing why she's here"

Daesung "She looks cold. Shouldn't someone put a blanket or a jacket on her? She's gonna get sick in this A/C"

TOP "Her savior is already there"

Seungri "Huh?'

Daesung, Taeyang, TOP and Seungri turn their head and saw GD already sitting at the table infront of the girl sleeping on the sofa.

GD "Hey, hey wake up. You will catch a cold if you don't drink this coffee soon"

You "Emmm... what??" 

You woke up, rub your eyes and was surprised to see G-Dragon sitting at the table. staring at you.

You "Ummmm.... why are you staring at me like that? and why am I here? why am I being pulled by the security guards?"

GD "cause your pretty. i like your eyes. it's pretty. cause I called the security guards to pull you out"

You "Why?"

GD "Cause I saw you were looking at me. So I can't help but to stare at this beautiful girl in front of me"

You "Thanks for the compliment but I'm not that pretty"

Taeyang "If your not pretty then how come Jiyong-ie can't stop looking at you?"

You "I don't know but I'm sure there are prettier girls than me cause they're always with GD"

TOP "Like who?"

You "Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm ____"

GD "Name me"

You "The names?"

Seungri "Noona your pretty. Shouldn't girls be happy if a guy compliment her?"

GD "Seungri. quiet. I want her to name me the girls who are always with me"

You "CL"

GD "She's just a friend"

You "Park Bom"

GD "She's a close friend to BIGBANG"

You "Dara"

GD "She's just a noona. I'm not interested in her"

You "Kiko"

GD "..... she's just a close friend to me in Japan. nothing more"

You "Sure. That's what they always say"

GD "That's not fair. You barely knew you but here you are like saying I'm banging on the girls"

You "You're right. I barely knew you so why bother bringing me here? I'm sorry but I have to leave. I can't breathe with everybody staring at me"

So you left. You were walking outside the stadium when suddenly GD  appear on your back.

You "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! What the hell dude!!!"

GD "Sorry. I didn't meant to scare you"

You "Why are you following me GD?"

GD "I told you. Are you going home now?"

You "Yes, I'm going home by taxi cause there's no train after midnight"

GD "I can send you. Come on give me chance"

You "Don't play with me GD"

GD "I'm not and stop calling me GD. Call me "Oppa" I'm older than you"

You "Fine... Oppa. happy now? I'm freezing. Can we go now?"

GD "Here's your bag and your coat. You left it inside"

You were giving GD the look.

GD "What? You can check your bag. I didn't steal any of your stuff"

You "I believe you Oppa. after all you have all the things anyway"

GD "Hey you call me Oppa. Come here and let Oppa give you a big hug"

You "Later. Can we go to your car now? I'm tired. sleepy. hungry...."

GD "We're going to celebrate. Why don't you join us?"

You "Can we go have korean BBQ but I want seafood instead"

GD "I'll inform the guys"

The two of you were walking inside back to the stadium when suddenly GD was holding your hand saying it's to keep you warm.

GD "Hey, Guys. Let's ditch the club and go for KOREAN BBQ!!!"

TOP "YEAH!!! MEAT!!!!"

Seungri "Hyung! You pay OK!!"

Daesung "Yay. I can eat seafood!!"

Taeyang "Seungri can grill the meat for us!"

Seungri "Why me????"

GD "Just do it seungri-ya. At least I'm paying"

Seungri "Free food!!"

GD "And don't forget to grill ____ seafood as well"

Daesung "Yeah. I have a buddy for eating seafood. Come ____ you can seat with me!"

You "Do they feel weird eating seafood for korean BBQ?"

Daesung "Maybe they're the weird ones" 

You "Hahaha!!"

The end. It's a dream.