21 Cheongdam-dong Street

Description

Beast, the idols, known for their image as the friendly-dol, soccer-dol, and boyfriend-dol. But what if not all was as it seemed? What if, behind that perfect oppa, was a criminal?

There’s been a string of crimes going around the idol world, but with no clues and no leads, the Seoul Police Department has just one last solution: putting a detective undercover. Detectives Seoyoon and Minjoo become idols to narrow down the suspects--the main suspect? BEAST.

 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 

Han Seoyoon, 23, the reserved yet feisty daughter of the Police Chief. As a tomboy, she fits in with the boys fine. She does, however, have an immense crush on one of her detective sunbaes, Yoon Doomin.

Seohwa, Seoyoon's idol alter-ego, is pretty, witty, and beats the boy idols in sports competitions. She gets the investigation going when she meets Dongwoon, her high school classmate.

Jun Minjoo, 25, joined the Seoul Police Department when she heard the men are handsome and get paid well. She’s very easy on the eyes and knows it. She’s airheaded, overly energetic, and has a lot of aegyo.

Minnie, Minjoo's idol alter-ego, is just as happy-go-lucky as the regular Minjoo, but a bit (well, a lot) clumsier.

 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 

this b2st fanfic is inspired by the movie, 21 jump street :)

5/22/20 completion edit: Haha, I always loved this story that I created, not just for Beast (which became Highlight during my writing hiatus) but also for my original characters and storyline. I dropped this as life got busier, but never forgot about it. And now as my life gets even busier, it is something relaxing to come back to. For anyone who finds this, enjoy it like it's 2015 :)

Foreword

“There’s been a lot of going around in the entertainment industry recently, and I don’t like it. We’ve tried everything, but those shady, two-faced celebrities manage to keep it all under wraps so we’re left with no clues and no leads. So we’re launching a new program: 21 Cheongdam-dong Street.

“Oh my God, I was just there, like, yesterday!” Minjoo squealed.

“Your new job is to go undercover in the music scene. I want you to infiltrate—”

“I know what he’s going to say,” Minjoo interrupted. “Infiltrate the dealers, find the supplier!”

“What the hell do you think this is? A simple drug bust?” The Captain slapped the case files down and pounded his fist on the table. “Infiltrate the idols, find the criminal!”

 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 

Seoyoon lifted her handgun up with a shaky arm and pointed it straight towards Doojoon. He looked up at her from across the dinner table and stuck his hands up.

“It’s you, isn’t it, oppa?” she asked.

“I swear—I—”

“Don’t make me shoot!” Seoyoon screamed. Her eyes were wide and wild, his were weak and powerless.

“Seoyoon-ah!”