3 Years Later

The Forgotten Pieces (Sequel)

 

Chapter 1: 3 Years Later

[No One’s POV]

“YAH! LEE BYUNGMI! DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SUPER RARE EDITION HELLO KITTY WATCH! NO!!! DON’T THROW IT ON THE FLOOR!!! PLEASE!!!”

Somewhere in the messy apartment which holds one lady and seven dwarfs, I mean, guys, a fight was going on between the lady and the leader of the seven guys, along the lines of the lady threatening the leader.

“Then, don’t punch my yeobo.” Byungmi smirked smugly, as she raised the watch higher, daring her Hello-Kitty-Lover leader to punch her boyfriend who was held in the collar by the leader.

“Godammit, Ahn Jaehyo, you’re lucky she’s your girlfriend, or you would have died today.” The leader of Block B, who goes by the name Zico cursed under his breath as he let go of his Hyung’s collar.

Jaehyo then went over to Byungmi’s side and gave her a peck on the lips before praising her.

“Thanks Baby~ You’re the best~” Jaehyo said, earning a million dollar smile from Byungmi.

“Disgusting PDA! Now give me back my watch!” Zico chided, pissed off that he couldn’t do anything to his Hyung who had accidentally poured water on his favourite Hello Kitty pajamas.

“Z to the ICO Oppa, Catch!” Byungmi rapped a little before throwing the watch to Zico, who caught it in no time, due to his fast reflexes.

But, he soon dropped the watch as P.O ran knocked into him as he was running away from the wrath of B-Bomb whom he had accidentally woken up.

“PYO JIHOON!” Zico’s voice boomed once more in the house as his Hello Kitty watch dropped onto the ground.

The bystanders, aka the loving couple, aka Byungmi and Jaehyo could only laughed at their leader’s frustrated self as they sweetly kissed once more. 

 

A/N: Okay~ I'm acting like a Ninja! xD Updating super fast :P

Anyways, I'll be going on a sort-of one month Hiatus due to my upcoming exams so the updates won't be fast. Hope you guys will wait patitently! ^^ 

No replies for this chapter but I liked to thank you guys for all the support you've given towards the sequel! :D

In the sequel, time has fly by, and now it's three years later ^^ 

More wil be explained later ^^

Hope you enjoy the chapter (:

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3