Theme 211

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge
Title: Nation
Pairing: kind of Chasang
Related Chapter: 212
Word Count: 505

                    

“What is this place?” Hakyeon asked, looking around at all the buildings surrounding him and his........guide.

“This is our home,” the guide, Hongbin, smiled brightly, “a safe place for our kind.”

“Our kind huh?” Hakyeon whispered, still looking around in wonder.

“Taekwoon didn’t tell me,” Hongbin asked, “what’s your gift?”

“It’s not a gift,” Hakyeon scowled, “it’s a curse.”

“Our gifts are never a curse.”

Hakyeon and Hongbin both startled at the sudden declaration, nether having noticed anyone walking over to them. Both turned to find a young man standing before them with purple hair.

“Sanghyuk!” Hongbin smiled brightly, rushing to hug the other, “you’re back! When did you arrive?”

“A few moments ago,” Sanghyuk replied, smiling softly and keeping on arm wrapped around Hongbin’s shoulders, “Wonsik dropped me off before going to pick up Jaehwan. I’d offer to help, but........”

“Jaehwan is still mad at you for shocking him last time,” Hongbin laughed and Sanghyuk muttered something about it not being his fault before turning to Hakyeon.

“So who’s this?” Sanghyuk asked, returning attention to Hakyeon who tried very hard to make it look like he hadn’t just been staring at Sanghyuk. It wouldn’t do to openly eye someone else’s boyfriend, especially when that someone was his guide through all of this power stuff.

“This is Hakyeon,” Hongbin explained, “Hakyeon, this is my brother Sanghyuk.” Hakyeon nodded, trying to crush the little cheer his brain gave over such news.

“Nice to meet you,” Hakyeon bowed slightly, averting his eyes from Sanghyuk’s gaze.

“Why don’t you go find Wonsik,” Sanghyuk suggested to Hongbin after returning Hakyeon’s greeting, “I’ll take over here.”

“You sure?” Hongbin questioned.

“Yeah,” Sanghyuk grinned, waving his brother off, “it’s been ages since you last saw Wonsik, right? So go and see him.” Hongbin nodded before rushing off.

“Um,” Hakyeon suddenly wasn’t sure if being alone with Sanghyuk was a good thing.

“What is your.......curse?” Sanghyuk asked after a moment, spitting out the last word like it was a curse.

“I....I make things shake,” Hakyeon admitted, “like.....I can make earthquakes happen.” His mind quickly recalled the last time he’d used this ‘gift’ and the destruction he’d caused.

“You’re very powerful,” Sanghyuk nodded in understanding, “and because you don’t know how to use that power, you’re dangerous.”

“I don’t want to learn how to use it,” Hakyeon scowled, “I want to get rid of it.”

“Too late for that,” Sanghyuk scoffed, “you touched the terrigen crystal, you pay the price.”

“I didn’t know what it was,” Hakyeon defended himself, “how was I supposed to know any of this would happen?”

“You couldn’t have known,” Sanghyuk sighed, “most have no idea that there’s a whole nation of inhumans living on earth.”

“I just want to go back to how things were,” Hakyeon said, looking down at his feet sadly.

“Thing can never go back to how they were,” Sanghyuk told him, “but I can help you learn to control your power enough that things can be close to how they were.”

“Alright,” Hakyeon nodded.

A/N: so, this one is heavily inspired by the inhumans from Agents of SHEILD (the past season was AWESOME!!!!) so all the powers that VIXX have come from the show. N’s power is from Skye, Ravi has Gordon’s teleportation, Leo has Jiaying’s power, Hongbin’s power comes from the Ginger Ninja (she can make copies of herself), and Ken......actually i have no idea what power to give him here so.......suggestions welcome! This is defiantly gonna turn into a full story