Theme 130

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge
Title: Weary
Pairing: Luck
Related Chapter: none
Word Count: 458

                     

To say that it had been a long day would be an understatement. A major one. Leo had lost count of how many times he’d had to sit in a chair while the makeup artists messed around with his face. He’s stopped registering the screaming fans calling out his name and the games of his group mates. He’d stopped fighting off the other’s attempts to touch him because he was just too tired to care. All he wanted to do was fall onto his bed and sleep.

But it would seem that the others had different ideas.

Shortly after entering the dorm, N decided that the best way to pick up everyone’s mood would be to play a game. Personally, Leo felt the best way to make everyone happy was to let them sleep, but didn’t say anything. None of the other members seemed to have a problem with it, so that was even more reason to keep quiet. Honestly, Leo didn’t pay much attention to the game, instead choosing to lean against Hyuk.

In Leo’s opinion, Hyuk made the best pillow. That was why he would seek the maknae out most times when they were backstage at a music show or photo shoot and he wanted to sleep just a few more minutes. Hyuk had never had a problem with it and he was also so warm, lulling Leo to sleep easily.

“Hyung,” Hyuk said, pulling away, “why don’t you go to sleep. You look like you need it.”

“He’s right,” N nodded, taking note of how tired his best friend looked, “go.” The others also through in their own comments of agreement.

Leo left, still pouting slightly over Hyuk pulling away. Sure, Hyuk was doing it so he could go to sleep in his own bed, but it kind of stung. Yes, he wanted to sleep in his warm bed, but he liked cuddling with Hyuk even more. Or……maybe there was a bit more to it than that. Leo just wasn’t willing to admit to anything yet.

The vocalist curled up in his bed, pouting slightly. His bed wasn’t nearly as warm as Hyuk had been. He drifted off with that thought in mind, only waking up when he heard the door opening.

“Hyung?” Leo looked up when he heard Hyuk call his name, finding the youngest entering the room.

“What’s up?” Leo asked.

“Can I join you?” Hyuk asked, “Ken hyung is in my bed.”

Without a word, Leo shifted around to give Hyuk room to sleep beside him. The maknae grinned and quickly curled up beside Leo. Hyuk was asleep before his head hit the pillow, but Leo stayed awake long enough to think that sleeping beside Hyuk was defiantly better than sleeping alone.

A/N: another of those stories where I started writing one thing, only to go back and delete everything before writing this. like, the very first time I started writing something for this theme, it was gonna be HyuKen. But *shrug* I’m very happy with this sweet, fluffy Luck.