CHAPTER 8

Made to Love You

 

“Daesung, make sure he’s free on August 29th, arrasso?” Mrs. Kwon commands Daesung. He quickly nodded.

He wrote something on the notebook and try to steal a look at the old woman. She’s already in her late 50's. She has the same attitude like GD. She’s the only woman who can command and take control of GD’s stubborn, hot headed side.

“Oh, you must want to know why? Don’t worry, you can come too” she said and smile. Her warm motherly smile.

“What’s the event” he asked.

“A secret event. You’ll know once you come. Don’t worry, it just two weeks ahead” she said and giggles.

“Ahh.. arraso” he said and smile back.

“You can go now. Please always reminds Jiyong about that date, okay?” she leaves her message before he leaves. Daesung nodded.

“I wonder what the event is. Wait, was it about the rumored wedding? God, is the rumor real? Oh, this really gets into my nerves” he said as he drives to YG building, still thinking.

---

“Thanks for the hardwork” he greeted before he leaves the recording room.

He is walking through the practice room when he see his favorite noona is practicing her dance routine in the practice room 7. He smiles and twist the knob.

“Hye noona” he greeted.

“Oh, hye Jiyong!” she replied while continue with her routines.

“Yes you get it” her instructor said.

“Push a little more noona” one of her dancer instruct her too.

“Like this?” she ask as she throw her chest more harder to the front, looks like she’s pumping her .

“Oh noona, that y enough” he added from his seat.

“Oh, shut up Jiyong” she said and smile while keep on her routines.

About ten minutes later, she ended her practices. She gets her bag and juggles her herbal drink. Jiyong comes nearer.

“Wah, my favorite noona is becoming ier” he said as his hand moves showing like female figure. She smack her plastic bottle to his head.

“Ouch! Noona!” he pouts.

“erts are not allowed here” she said and juggles back and turns her back to him.

“Aish, here another ert” she sighs.

Jiyong peek around, finding who she means and he sees SeungHyun flirting with one of the dancer. He chuckles.

“Hyung!” he yells and waves his hand.

He pats the seat next to him. Seunghyun wave back and walks towards them. Bom finish her drink and walks away. She didn’t like that man who is younger two years from her cause he likes to add weird when she was around.

“Where are you going, noona? Come sit here” he patted another site of the chair next to him left.

“Aigo, come here. I have something to tell you too” he added.

She sighs but still sits next to him. Seunghyun approach them both and sit on Jiyong’s right. Jiyong glare at them both.

“Aish, don’t be like this. Come on hyung, greet noona” he said and lean back to give them space.

“Ah, urm, annyeong hasseyo noona” Seunghyun greeted.

“Annyeong TOP” she greeted back and bows too.

“This two old people, aish! Come on, you are not in your twenty-s anymore hyung, noona. You are both in your 30’s already, be more mature” he nags them and laughs.

“We are matured enough” Seunghyun said and frowns. Jiyong laughs.

“What? Mature? But you are sulking now, that’s not how matured people acts” Jiyong said.

“An alien will never grows up” she said as she looks away.

“Do you mean I have a baby face, noona?” Seunghyun asked while holding his chin.

“Anni” she said still not looking at him.

“Haha, noona, you are funny. Call me tonight, arrasso?” he said and stands up.

“What? Weyyo?” she shouts and turns her fact to face him.

“Arrasso, I’ll call you noona” he said turns around, he is about to leave when he twist back and added “And, noona, I miss you too” he said and laughs evilly while exits the room.

“That stupid hyung of your, did he hate his life enough?!” Jiyong looks at the red hair noona who are now fume with anger.

“Aigo noona, you are causing me more headache” he said as he pressed his forehead with his finger. He leans at her shoulder. Acting like a cute dongseng.

“Yah, you too! What you think you are in your 20’s? You are already 30! Stop acting cute” she said and push his head away. He laughs with the repeated words of his from Bom’s mouth.

“You are cute when you are mad, noona” he said and pinched her cheek.

“Aigooo… stop it, I’m old already, this didn’t suit me” she said as she push his hand. Suddenly her phone rings.

She quickly rummage her gym beg, finding for her iPhone. She find it and pulls it out from it’s cover.

“Hello, chaerin ah!” she greeted the caller with a happy high tone of her.

Jiyong stunned. Wait, did she just said ‘Chaerin’, his head whispering to himself. No way, she can’t be noona friend. Jiyong tries to erase the thought. The Chaerin that he knows didn’t like to hang around with celebrities.

“Ah, what? Accompany you to see the reception place? You are getting married, chaerin?” she said again still with her normal excited tone.

“Aigoo.. How can you get married before me? I should be married first!” she complaints as she stomped her feet.

“Arrasso, when? What? NOW! You mean now as n o w? At this second? Where are you?” suddenly she shouts to the caller and snatch his gym bag. Stuffed it with her bottle and her small towel.

“I’m coming. Where are you? Yah, chaerin ah! Why so far?! What the hell with that? You better fetch me in front of the entrance or I won’t follow you, you hear me?!” she shouts again and leave the room, totally ignores him who is still on his sit.

The third time she shouts ‘Chaerin’, he heart skip a beat. She can’t be Bom’s acquaintance. She can’t be. Or his life will be more complicated since Bom is Dara’s best friend.

He is spacing out for a minutes when he realize he shall get a confirmation by follow her. He quickly stand up and runs toward the fire exits.

He gets on the ground floor on time when Bom is opening the door of a Red Mazda’s car. He suddenly glued on the ground when he can see in a flash, the driver, a girl with black down fringe hair and a big sunglasses. It’s her. He is confident that the acquaintance of Bom is her, Chaerin Lee. Or were they not just acquaintances?

Oh wait, did Bom is going to accompany her to check their reception preparation? Then, Bom must not just an acquaintance of her. Jiyong is now showering in cold sweat.

If Bom knows, will Dara knows about the wedding too? In a minute, he thinks that hiding a wedding is not a good idea. He quickly pulls out his phone. Searching for Dara’s number. He tries to call but disappointedly, she turns off her phone.