CHAPTER 7

Made to Love You

 

“G-Dragon is getting married to another woman?” his manager, Daesung, read the front page news loud.

“G-Dragon, the rapper and producer, who is rumors to date the famous pretty supermodel, Sandara Park, has been spotted in a bridal gallery, for a fitting with a woman” Daesung paused again.

“From the hair style and color, she was not the famous Sandara Park” Daesung read it again.

“A trusted source said, she has the same good sense of fashion as G-Dragon’s  and they really looks like a perfect couple” Daesung added and he comes down to sit beside G-Dragon who is still getting his makeup touch.

“However, G-Dragon, who is always a low-profile private life and is free from any hot gossips in his 10 years involve in the entertainment industry, never been spotted with the black hair woman before. Oh wait, here’s the best part” Daesung said as he pointed to the newspaper.

“Is he plays at her back with miss Sandara Park? Or was his relationship with miss Sandara Park is just a rumor?” Daesung reads again.

“This is great, now the news about you and Dara will be sweep away” Daesung said as he puts down the paper on his lap.

“I prefer to stay with the news about me and Dara instead of this marriage thing news” he said as he turns his chair to face Daesung.

“But, the news of you and Dara, it’s not safe. Danger you know? For you and her carrier. You’ll lose your fan boys and she, will lost more fans than you” Daesung said. His eyes are glued on the paper.

“But, who is this girl, she looks like she’s from a high social background. See how she’s standing, she really looks like a good girl even when she just standing with her, oh wait, was she doing an aegyo face?” the makeup artist pulls the paper and take a closer look on the picture.

“Ah, she’s cute!” another stylist comes closer to take a look on the picture too.

“She has a nice monolid and a perfect face. Aish, my palms is itching. Can I be her stylist on your wedding?” the senior stylist in the room asks him.

“What you mean by itching?” GD stylist ask.

“My hand, it really want to touch that perfect face of hers” he said as he shows his hand to them all. They laugh.

“I’m sure I can transform her into a new person. Just call us on your wedding okay?” he added before he leaves to continue his work.

“It’s just a rumor” he said and sigh.

“Yes, it’s just a rumor. Now back to work” Daesung said as he claps his hand, commanding them to get back to work.

GD takes a look at the picture. It’s a pefect shot, but why the picture is a bit blur? If I’m not mistaken, he takes the picture from the gallery’s window itself.

Suddenly his phone rings. Daesung takes it. He crunched his face and tilt his shoulder showing he don’t know who’s the caller. He hand it to GD.

GD scrunch his face too for the unknown number.

“Hello”

“Hello, Jiyong-shi?” the soft husky voice from the line asks. He try to think who is she since the voice sound familiar.

“Hello, it’s me, Chaerin” she added when GD didn’t answer back.

“Oh, yes yes, why you call?” he asked.

“Yah! I just read the paper! You know, you should thank me that I call the editor myself to blur out the image! How can you carelessly comes in without notice the paparazzi was following you? You know, I don’t want to involve in your celebrities life! Not ever! Next time, just makes sure to puts on your disguise like the first time we date! Arrasso?” he can sense that she’s fuming from the next line. But she’s keeping her words to still sound polite even in the high tone.

“Hello! I ask you did you understand?!” her voice is cracking because of the high pitch.

“Arrasso, arrasso. Don’t shout in my ear!” he replied in a high tone voice, more like shouting. Everyone in the ready room turns around to look at him. He just smiles back.

“Don’t shout back at me!” she said in a lower tone than before.

“I don’t. You are the one who shout at me first” he said still in a high tone voice.

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry for shouting at you, Jiyong. I just call to remind you that next time when we are around each other, please be careful. I don’t want to get spotted too. Just tell the press about your relationship with Dara instead. Think of something to hide about this. I bet Sandara must be happier if you tell the world about you two instead. Please” she said in a softer voice. More like whispering.

“Urgh, my head is all in mess now!” he said as he lean back to his seat. He spun the chair.

“I understand. Sorry for messing it more with the wedding matter and me.” she said in a softer voice.

“It’s not fully your fault” he said. He places his left hand on his face. Hiding his face.

“I’m sorry. I need to hang up now. Sorry for shouting to you just now” she said again before she ended the calls before he could answer yes.

He sigh.

“Who's that?” Daesung ask, he sipped up his coffee, try to make his ‘I’m-not-so-interested’ face although his heart is full with questions mark.

“Nobody” he said.

“Nobody? How can you shout to nobody?” Daesung added as he lift his brows.

“You’ll know soon.” He said as he gets up.

“It’s almost my turn” he added as he exits the door.

Daesung wimble his brows to the stylist and makeup artist in the room. “Curious huh? Me too” he said and he leave.

 


Hello everyone,
I've updated this story from chapter 4. till this chapter. I'm thinking of writing more, but oh well, just wait. Sorry for the mess grammar. past or present tense, just coop with it. hehe
And, sorry for sometimes I use Jiyong and sometimes I use GD, it depends on my mood actually.
I hope you all enjoy!

And oh, can you guys help me voted for which best hair fits CL for her wedding? Just reply with (1/2/3)

1) http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4626/2ne1lonelyhd0931copy.jpg

2) http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll1mfq54vm1qbquwzo1_500.gif

3)http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21800000/CL-Lonely-Promo-2ne1-21880209-1280-854.jpg