CHAPTER 44

Made to Love You

 

[Because of the positive comments, I was all burned up to post another chapter for you guys! Poppyoonngg~~ ]
CHAPTER 44

 

GD’S POV

I walk out from the shop with my heart broken into pieces. Yup, just as right as the situation is, like in drama, just like in any romance drama, the rains starts to fall as I walks along the paved, cries my heart out. I look so weak. I don’t use to cry in public but this time, I can’t help my foolish heart but cry all my heart out, all I can.

 

People around me were rushing to reach their destiny, but me? I just walk steps by steps, in slow motion, lost; I don’t know where should I go? I don’t know what I should do next. I stop and look around at the busy people rushing under their umbrella.

 

I feel like screaming. Yup, now! I scream all my energy out. The people weren’t even care as they gushing back and forth, running to find a better shady place to run away from the rain.

 

I fall on my knee as I sobbed once again. I feel so weak. I feel so lost. I feel like God is being so cruel to me. I feel so sin. I feel so dirty. I feel so wrong. I can’t help but keep on shedding every tear. I never knew that being heart broken is this hurt…

 

CL’S POV

Is it my wrong if I reject his proposal?

 

I sit down, knee closed to my chest as I sob my heart out after he dashed out from the shop angrily. I don’t mean to hurt him. I don’t want to reject him too, I want him too. But, I guess, we are just not meant to be together. I was never that perfect for him since the first.

 

“Are you okay?”

I wipe my tears and look up. Madam Guo was peeking down from the stairs. I nodded and wipes my tears as it can’t stop falling down.

 

“Are you sure?”

She asked again as she walks down the stair, walking to my way. I lay my head back to the wall and shook my head in reply.

 

I’m not sure myself. Am I okay?

 

“I heard someone slammed the door. Is that him?”

I nodded and sniffled.

 

“Is something wrong?”

I nodded and look up at her. She knee down in front of me and cups my face with her hand. She wipes my tears with her thumbs. I try to smile but I can feel it looks so fake.

 

“Don’t cry. Now tell me. What’s wrong?”

                “He proposed.”

“Oh my Katy Perry! That was good news! Ever! But… tell me why you are not happy and he sound so mand?”

                “Because I reject it…” I sniffle and my tears burst again.

“Shhh… Stop crying… Now tell me why you reject him? Weren’t you always waiting for this?”

                “Ah-yi, I , i…” I cry once again and I can’t continue my words. The truth is so hurt to tell.

 

Madam Guo just pulls me into her hugs, I snuggle my head on her chest as I sniffles on her blouse. She my hair and patted my head and brushed my shoulders as she tries to calm me down. She pulls me to stand and walk me to my room, upstairs. She helps me to sit on my bed as we continue snuggles.

 

“Ah-yi…” I call her once I manage to control my emotions.

                “Hmm… Are you ready to tell me now sweetie?”

“Ah-yi… I don’t mean to hurt him. I love him, with all my heart. But I guess, I was not perfect for him, not anymore… Ah-yi, is it wrong if I want him to be with someone better? Someone perfect than me? Someone good enough to be his next wife?”

                “I don’t get it. Tell me the main point” she commands.

 

I pull away and look up at her. I sigh and brush my bangs back a few times. I guess it’s the time to tell other about this.

 

“Ah-yi, you know about the miscarriage right? The abortion? Well, the doctor diagnose that I can’t be pregnant anymore…”

 

I paused and look at her. Yes, just as what I’ve expected. She was shocked. I know. To be diagnosing that you can not have any baby in future is like the end of a woman’s world. The thing that I have dreamed since I was 18, to have some babies, it was faded, no, not faded, it’s dark, it’s black, it’s none. I can’t see any.

 

Madam Guo touches my check and caresses it with her thumbs. She kissed my forehead and pulls me in her hugs. I guess, she knows what it feel like to not have any kids in life. Since she don’t have any kids too. I guess we too are planned to live together till old. I smile and hug her waist.

 

“Ah-yi… I don’t want to make him sad, to be alone, to not able to make his parents proud with some kids, with some heirs or heiresses.”

Madam Guo kissed my head and I can feel she was nodded to my words.

 

“Ah-yi understands. But, Rinnie, did you told him about this?”

                “I can’t. I’m embarrassed. It’s too humiliating to tell him about my disability.”

“Rinnie, you know what, he should know about this. He should know the reason why you dump him”

                “I… I need some time, ah-yi. I’ll tell him. But not now…”

“But when??”

                “I’ll wait, maybe, until his tour is finished”

“Don’t you think this is cruel? You are torturing him. One month Chaerin, one month. It’s too long to let him drawn in heart broken”

                “He’ll be okay. I know he will be okay”

 

I snuggle into her more and she just stays shut. Some kisses on my head before my tears slowly dried away.

 

-----

Two weeks later,

As I was talking with my friends, try to live like normally I did, suddenly the postman knock the door and comes in with a registered mail. I was quite shock to look that it was from Korea.

I sat down in the circle of my friend and was spacing out on the brown box.

 

“Rinnie, open it!” one of my friend named Barbie asked.

                “Yeah, come on! We want to see it too!” another one named Vivian pushed me.

“Yeah, open it! It must be important. Posted all way from Seoul to Shanghai. Duh!” Rainie turns.

                “Alright, alright, be patient girls” I giggles at how impatient my girls are.

 

Slowly I pull the sealed and open the box. It was nothing but a box full of brown tears, oh wait, there was something in here. I start rummaging through the box. Fishing for the white thing I saw. Yup, got it! I pull it out and it was a white envelopes. It was hard. Is there a card in it?

 

“Aii~~ what is it?”

Barbie squealed while other follows. I smiles and shook my head. I don’t know myself. There was nothing written on the envelopes. I turns to the back and saw it was glued with a red candle marks. I scratch it and open it.

There was something black and shiny. I pull that out and I gasp in surprise.

 

“Yaaaaaa~~~ A VIP ticket for GDTOP tour in Seoul? Gosh! You are so lucky!”

Rainie Yang, which I know, the big fan of the duos squealed like crazy once they saw the shining card, oh wait, it was actually a ticket. I sigh and lay my back on the couch. The box was on my lap and Vivian Hsu snatches it and start rummaging in it once more.

 

“There must be something more. Ahh… Nothing?” she sighs and placed the box on the table and slumped on the couch.

 

I look at her and chuckles.

 

“Who post this?”

Barbie asked as she was observing the ticket front and back for few times. I shrug my shoulder and she squeezed her lips, mocking.

 

“What? I’m telling you the truth. There’s no recipient’s name there”

I protest. Barbie looks at me and squint her eyes as she giggles silently. Okay, she was mocking me right?

 

“Ahhhh~~ Look what I’ve found!”

Rainie suddenly squealed as she puts something on the airs, some sort of bigger card with shining red as the base.

 

“There’s another envelope stick on the end of the box. Well, let me see what is in it”

Rainie pulls the content and she gasps when she manage to bring the thing out.

 

“A ring?” Barbie gasped and pulls the ring from Rainie hand for a closer look.

                “Oh, how romantic!” Rainie cooed and grinned at me.

“You lucky !” Vivian smacks my arms.

 

Okay, now I can tell who give this. Jiyong? Wait; don’t tell me he didn’t give up one me yet?

Slowly, a smile craved on my lips. Barbie looks at me and squint her eyes.

 

“Eehhh~~ someone is smiling….” Vivian teased.

                “Someone is in seventh heaven~~~” Rainie cooed.

“Someone is bluuuussshhiiinnng! ~~~” Barbie teased and they all pointed to me with a teasing smile.

                “Nooo~~” I can feel my check heated and turning red.

 

-----

Here we are at the Incheon airport. I was so tired and my eyes are half opens. Minho oppa pushed my trolley and we exited the arrival gate together.

 

“Unniieee~~~” I heard someone, no, two persons squealed as they run to me.

                “Ack!” I almost chocked when the two girls squeezed me in their group hugs.

 

“Unnie! I miss you already!” Haelin said as she pulls away.

                “How dare you only send me your design without even call?” Minzy time to be angry.

 

I giggle and pull them for another groups hug. I saw my parents walk to greet me. I pull away from the hug and runs to get my parent. I cry again in their hugs.

 

“Shh… don’t cry…” my mother calmed me down.

                “Of course she will cry, she misses us!” my dad said.

 

Oh, how I missed them so much.

“Oemma, appa! I miss you two so so so muuucchh!” then I saw another letter walk to me.

 

I smiles as I broke my hugs with my parents and run to the woman.

                “Unniee!!” I shout.

Bom pulls me into her hugs and I can feel her tummy is growing bigger. I smiles and I try my best not to cry.

 

“Ddokchae” I heard a familiar voice.

I turn to my back and I saw Sandara Park, standing behind me. She looks different, she looks matured. I can’t help but cry now. Being the cry baby she is, Sandara cry to me and opens her arms, welcome me in another hug. How I miss her hugs.

 

“I’m sorry Chae-ah, for all the misunderstanding and mess I’ve created. And urm, I’m sorry for stealing your husband. I don’t know he is yours. Really, I…”

                “Unnie, it’s not your fault. It’s me, who stole your man, I’m sorry”

“Aish, no, it’s all just fated to happen that way…” she chuckles and pulls away.

 

She slowly walks to Lee Minho and hugs him. He hugs her and winks at me through her shoulders. My jaw drops. Now tell me what is this? They pull away and Minho holds her in the waist. Dara turns to look at me and blush.

 

“Wha-what is this?”

                “I didn’t mean to hide it for you…” Minho bites his lips.

“We are dating” Dara giggles.

               

“No, it’s actually, we are engaged. And soon to be marry” Minho corrects her and she blushed again.

“Really??”

“Yup.”

“I think we should all get married together!” Bom suddenly shrieked behind me.

               

“How about me, unnie?” Minzy asked.

We all turn to her and I gasped when I saw Youngbae is standing next to her, wrapping her arm around Minzy’s waist. God!

 

“No way! You are too young to marry!” Bom shouted.

                “Unnie, shh.. You are attracting people attention” Minzy hissed as she snuggles into Youngbae hugs.

 

God, now can anyone tell me when did even they start? I thought Youngbae like Dara unnie? Anyway, like older say, people do change. I smirk.

Bom unnie suddenly gasp when a group of fan boys rushing over her and asked for pictures and signatures. I giggle. She is still popular even in her late 30’s and pregnant.

 



 

NOTES:
Nah... Don't you think to be infertile is a good reason enough why she reject him? Of coz it hurts coz we can't give our husband a real blood heirs, of we and him, right? Anyway, just ignore it. Because we are going to look soon what is Jiyong next surprised on winning her, despite being reject once.

And did Jiyong know about the reason why she did reject him? Hmm... I wonder too..... God, I'm confused myself. Yup, final chapter is up soon, you bet it final huh? Oh well, hull~~ Not going to tell you *sealed my mouth with tape*

Wooohoooo~~ I should start writes the special chapter too. *Blushed* Oh, I should go and do some research on it. Annyeong~~