CHAPTER 43

Made to Love You

 

CHAPTER 43

 

CL’s POV

He’s been interrupting my peaceful life since the past five days. Even his concert in here already ended, he still here. What a pain in my . I hissed when I saw his smiling face walking into the shop.

 

I busied myself with all the cutting and drawing on the cloth. He smiles and sat in front of my table, with his chin in his arm, he flashed me his ‘good-boy’ smile. What a trademark smile that melt zillionth of heart before, but sorry, not for me, not anymore.

 

I give him my death glare before I ignore him and continue my work. Well, not to mention, he looks as handsome as before.

[GD wear: http://img.wholesale-dress.net/images/201110/1317508824376341725.jpg]

 

He keep on staring at me all the time. Well, I don’t know was it annoying or what but my heart can’t stop beating so fast all the time. My hand shivered a bit when I cut the cloth. He noticed that I was trembled and he flash me his naughtiest grins.

 

“Yah! What do you want??!” I shouted at him.

                “Nothing” he cheekily answered.

 

Urgh, I feel like slapping him on his face. What so happy being all cheeky around me? What a man. Tch.

 

I hissed at him before I walk to the sewing machine to continue finishing my clothes.

“You look so pretty today” he suddenly blurted.

 

I was shocked and I almost sew my hand.

“!” I cursed as I pulled my hand back.

 

“Are you okay?” he runs beside me, knee down, pulled my hand and start observing every fingers.

 

My heart just can’t stop beating and it beating so fast right now that I think he might heard it too.

 

 

GD’S POV

Her heart beating so fast that I can heart it thumped. I hide my smirks as I look down at her fingers. I saw a dot of blood. Oh, she almost sewed her finger.

I quickly on her finger, the blood, stopping it. I look up at her when I can feel her burning gaze. She was looking at me and her face is all red. I grins as I keep on her finger. I can feel her pulse is so fast.

 

Seductively, I the tip of her finger. She closed her eyes and bites her lower lips. Oh, how y she looks. I smirk. I another finger and a soft moan escapes her lips. I each of her finger, making her bite her lower lips, tries to surpass each moans.

 

She looks so y and energetic today in the rose tees and her flowery short. She just looks like a cute Chinese girl.

[CL wear: http://img.wholesale-dress.net/images/201112/1322768945072168124.jpg]

 

I stop her. She opens her eyes and look down at me. She tries to pulls her hand away but my grip is tighter and I’m stronger than her. I smirk at her as my hand; start crept up her bare legs. From her knee up to her tight.

She arch a back as she keep on biting her lips. I chuckles. Try to resist me huh? I make a circle on her tight with my thumb and I can feel her legs trembles.

 

“Ji-jiyong… This i-is n-not right…” she trembles.

Her lips shivered as my hand move, moves on her hips, without touching her womanhood, I crept my hand up to her tummy as I stand up slowly, move on her s, up to her bare chest, tracing her collarbone and stop at her neck, I wraps her neck with my hand and I caress her jaw with my thumb.

She looks into my eyes as I was now standing, hanging low, leaning forward to her who was sitting on the chair. I smirk before leaned her a soft sweet kisses I can give.

 

 

CL’S POV

He give me a soft peck. He pulls, look me in the eyes and leaning again for another peck. He planted a numbers of peck to my lips before he smirks and lean again, this time, for a long kiss.

 

He along my lips, onto my lips before leaned his lips on mine once again. It ticklish. I giggles and he took the chance to enter his tongue into mine. I gasp in his sudden rough movement as he deepen his kiss, tracing the inside of my mouth with his tongue. He my tongue. It was my first kiss like that and I don’t know what to do before he guides my tongue to twirl with him and our tongue battling with each other.

 

Our make out session last for, I don’t know how long but  then suddenly I heard the sound of someone coughing. I opens my eyes and looks through his shoulder. My eyes widen and I quickly pushed him off.

 

The sudden push makes him fall on his with a whined. I quickly wipes our saliva beside my lips and I can feel that my cheek blush. God! Why now?

I look at the figure as she giggles.

 

“Wow wow wow. Kids nowadays are moving so faaast~~” she cooed.

 

Madam Guo placed her bags on the couch and approached Jiyong, helps him up. Jiyong giggles. I glare at him. Such a shameless person. He didn’t even looks awkward after we are caught? Grr—

 

“You are home? Aren’t you are coming back tomorrow?”

                “Ah, the show settle faster than plan so yeah, I’m home!” she replied.

“Anyway, I’m going up to shower.” She climbs up the stairs, stop halfway and look at us. “You two may continue what you stop just now” she giggles and laughs evilly as she continue upstairs.

 

I shook my head and touch the bridge of my nose. I saw Jiyong smirk. What he is smirking at? Tch!

 

“Chaerin…” he called and I just glared at him before continue sewing.

               

“Chaee Chaee Chaeeriiiinn~~” he sings my name off.

                “What?” without looking at him, I replied.

“Are you embarrassed at me now?” he giggles.

 

I snort and shoot him another death glares but I received a loud laughs from him. Why why why I haven’t buried him alive before?

 

“You should feel embarrassed for yourself” I said.

                “Why should I?” he sat on the table next to me with his arm folded in front of his chest.

“Because you steal another thing of mine without my permission” I replied without looking at him.

                “Another?”

“Yup”

                “List me all the things I had stole from you” he demand.

“Well, let me see…” I folded my hand on my chest and lean on the chair, looking up at him.

 

He looks down at me, his gaze into my eyes and yup, its awkward. I don’t know what is his intention when he suddenly appears back in my life and keep tailing me around like a dog. Everywhere I go, there he is. Even when he is busy during his concert, he keep appearing in the middle of the day with a smile and a white rose in his hand. Tch. Did he think he looks sweet like that?

 

He lifted his right brows.

 

“Well… You steal a lot of things from me”

I paused and look back to the front. Counting.

“Hmm… my first kiss, my first date, my first attention, my heart, my tears, my pride and….” I paused, I glance at him and yes, he is still staring at me. I inhaled a deep breath before added “my ity…” with a very very low tone that I can’t tell did he listen or not.

The aura around us is a bit awkward before I clears my throat and look up at him with a smile.

“But, it’s okay. It’s all in the past. I don’t hold any grudge against you, you know” I chuckles and awkwardly brush my hair back.

 

“Umm… I guess, if you are hanging around me lately because you are seeking for my forgiveness, or maybe, want me to apologize for anything we went in the past, I… I already forgave you of everything and I am very very sorry for anything I’ve did wrong to you in the past.” I paused and look down to my lap.

 

“I think, you should stop clinging around me now and stop being sorry or anything. The past is just, you know, the past. It’s already occurs and we can’t regret anything that already happened, right?” I chuckles.

 

 I played my fingers among each other awkwardly. Somehow, I’ve become emotional again as I can feel that my eyes and my heart is teary now. He didn’t reply even a word and it keep me in questioning.

 

“Ji-jiyoong..” I call him.

                “Ehem” he clears his throat.

“Do you think I’m here to listen to your sorry or apologize to you?”

                “Maybe”

“Well, Lee Chaerin, I didn’t regret. I didn’t regret anything that I’ve took from you.”

 

Heartless man. I can feel that my vision blurry. I clang my hand together and try to hold my tear. From the corner of my eyes I saw he stand up and walks few steps away from me.

 

“I didn’t regret our memories. But I regret a lot of things. My behavior to you, the memories of the first night we marry, the time when I didn’t chase you in the Paris, the time where I didn’t tell the truth nor move faster to hold you to me.” He suddenly said.

 

“If you want to know, Chae, the first time I saw you back after you disappear for weeks before we married, I can feel that my heart jump for you. That why I kiss you for the first time. I’m sorry that my immature heart was so stubborn and denies my feeling to you.” He paused again.

 

“I even make a stupid childish move by force you to sign such a contract for our marriage. I keep on ignoring you day by day. I didn’t break up with Dara noona even when I realized it’s you that I want.”

 

I can sense his honesty in every word he said. I almost shed a tear but I guess I’m such a stubborn person.

 

“Remember our first Christmas together? Do you want to know why I took you to the amusement park? It’s not that I’m boring or what but, I really really want to spent my Christmas with you. Do you remember the first time we are having dinner that day? I was supposed to confess to you but you, you misunderstanding it and runs away.” I heard him chuckles.

 

“And the next one month, you continue avoiding me. Don’t you know how hurt I am? Bom noona said that I should clear everything up first with Dara. So yes, the next other month, I keep on try to contact Dara, to settle our relationship” he paused and I heard he took a deep breath.

 

“Remember the day when your families push you to come to my concert and Bom noona force you to go with her? It’s all my plan. I really want you to be with me all the time as I traveled world wide. You know, not seeing you a day is like not seeing you for decade. I feel like the world around me is dark, everything is in white and black. Only you I can see. You are like a rainbow shining in the dark; oh, I’m being ridiculous” I heard him chuckles.

 

“I pick you and took you on the stage and bring you backstage, I decided to clear everything with you but what you did? You run away, again.” He sighed.

 

I sniffled. My nose is watery even I wasn’t sobbed.

 

“Remember I went to your first fashion show in Paris? I decided to talk to you again that night but I end up being drunk. Tsk!” I heard him snort.

 

I chuckles.

 

“And, you may think I don’t remember but I wasn’t that drunk. I remembered we did it. I remember our first night together. I remember how you moaned out my name that night, I remember how a tear escaped your eyes as you hold your pain, I remember how you body response to me that night, I remember how your body move and arched with every movement we made.”

 

I can feel my check is reddening. He’s describing our first night details enough to make me embarrassed of myself.

 

“You are blushing? I love it when you are blushing. You look so pretty” he giggles.

 

I sobbed and lift my head up to look at him. He was standing at the counter, his front facing me.

 

“Are you crying? No… babe… Don’t cry because of me again” suddenly he rushed to me, cupped my face and kissed my eyes.

 

I sobbed more and he pulls me closer to his chest and I cry all my regret out.

 

“I-I’m sorry…”

                “Hush… it’s me who should say that” he my hair.

“I am really really sorry” I pushed him away and look down to my hand, not able to face him.

 

I try to control my tears before starts talking.

 

“I’m sorry that I misunderstood you… I’m sorry I ran away from you… I’m sorry I spend a lot of time during our marriage by running away from you… I’m sorry I didn’t give you a chance to talk… I’m sorry that I didn’t do anything to steal you from Dara unnie…. I’m sorry that I didn’t talk about us with you… I’m sorry I didn’t spoke anything first… I’m sorry that I didn’t take a…” I paused as I cry my heart out.

               

“Hush baby, you don’t need to say a thing. You did nothing wrong”

 

“I’m, I’m sorry that I didn’t manage to keep our baby alive. I’m sorry Jiyong-ah, I’m sorry that I don’t take a good care of him or her, I didn’t eat in time, I stress my self out and I even didn’t watch my steps…” I sobbed on his chest as he pulls me closer again.

 

                “Hushhh… It’s okay baby, its okay… it’s my fault too. It’s my fault because I didn’t chase you down… I’m sorry that I wasn’t there when you are hospitalized… I’m sorry that I know about it so late that you even runs away from me again that time” he sighs and my hair.

 

I pushed him away and wipes my tears.

 

“I’m sorry I keep it secret from you”

                “Chaerin… Tell me, tell me why you didn’t tell me that you miscarriage? Tell me why you choose to ask for divorce instead? Tell me?! Do you think I can’t be a good husband enough for you? I know I do a lot of bad thing to you before but, you should not just push me aside like that. Do you know how hurt I am? Do you know how broken I am?” I see his tears fall down his eyes.

 

I burst in another cries. Suddenly he knee down in front of me, pulls out a box from his jacket.

“Lee Chaerin, do you mind we start again? In another marriage?”

 

My heart jumped as I look at the rings. It’s our old ring. Yup. I chuckles in between my tears. I sniffled and I look up at him. I saw his eyes all shining.

 

But somehow, my heart hurt. We went through a lot of thing together the past eight month of our marriage. my heart clench.

 

 

GD’S POV

“I’m sorry but I can’t”

 

Suddenly Chaerin said and she burst in another tears. She stand up and runs upstairs. I was left frozen. I stiffened on my kneel position. I’m speechless. I have no idea. Did I hear it right? She didn’t accept my proposal? My heart was bleeding, really bad.

 

 



 

NOTE: since everyone is asking for the special chapters, oh well, i should give you one soon! Kkk~

Anyway, here another update. I was working hard on the special chapter.

By the way, if you read this, please don't bash me. Something better is up! Kyyyaaakk~~~ (I'm over excited myself although I'm not sure you guys will -_-)