CHAPTER 42

Made to Love You

 

CHAPTER 42
[P/S: the bold words is in Mandarin]

 

 

GD’S POV

Third day! Wohoooo!! Going to a date with Chaerin. Oh wait, no, it’s not a date since Lee Minho hyung going to be with us. Tch. I scratch my head as I drive to her aunt shop. I arrived at the shop and I saw Chaerin already all dressed up. Well, her dress is cute but she looks so gangster in her big gladiator sunglasses.

[CL wear: http://img.wholesale-dress.net/images/201108/1313712216775832023.jpg]

 

I park my car and get into the shop.

 

“Nimen-hao” I greeted as I enter the shop.

                “huānyíng..”

 

Madam Guo turn her face to look at me and her jaw drop. I flash her my trademark good boy smile and she grins happily. With an open hand she rush to me.

 

“Aiyoo… look who’s here. Our baby boy is here. Aigooo… hen ke’ai.. Suite my baby girl so much!” she squeezed me as she drags me to Chaerin.

 

Madam Guo pushes me next to Chaerin and she claps her hand happily. Lee Minho joined us with a cup of coffee in his hand. I can see Chaerin is blushed a bit when my arms accidentally brush over her arm.

 

“Ehem… were you two planned to wear the same colored? Aigoo… This two couple, you both are really fated to be together…” Madam guo squealed.

                “Ehem… well, they are crazy in love” Minho flashed his cheeky grins.

 

Oh no, I’m blushing. I think I’m going redder than Chaerin’s face.

[GD wear: http://img.wholesale-dress.net/images/201112/1323224155391769983.jpg]

 

“Oh my Katy Perry! Look at these couple… they were bluuuussshhhiiinggg~~~” Madam Guo cooed.

                “Well, they are made for each other right?” Minho added.

“Well, yeah, look, they have the same face shape, the same smile, the same sense of style.. Oooh….” Madam Guo happily claps her hand.

                “Ah-yi! Stop it!” Chaerin cupped her face, hiding her red check.

“Okay okay. Ah-yi, we will torture these two couple the other time, okay? Today, I’m going to be a good cupid” Minho grins and wraps his hand around me and Chaerin.

                “What? Cupid what?” I’m lost.

“Oppa!” Chaerin slap his hand lightly as her cheek going redder.

                “Ah go go!” Minho ignores my questions and squealed like a girl as he drags us out from the shop.

 

We are riding in Minho’s gray BMW car. I sat on the passenger seat next to the driver and Chaerin took the seat behind Minho. Once in a while, I steal a glance at my Chaerin.

Noticed that I was looking, sometimes, our gaze met, and she blushed. From the back view mirror, I keep on observing her. Her perfect leg, her perfect skin, her glossy lips, her perfect collar bone, her long petite neck. I smirk when I can feel that she’s giving me a death glare behind her gladiator.

 

“Here we are”

 

We are back to the reality. Oh, guess what, Minho is bringing us to the Shanghai Disneyworld. God, how childish. But, oh well, people say, fun time in amusement park can spark the love among couple. I grins happily and slide on my sunglasses.

 

“Ehem… Can you two walk together first? I’m going to the men’s first. Don’t wait for me!” Minho suddenly said and disappear before we can say anything.

                “Ehem.. shall we?” I extend my hand to her.

 

Chaerin looks at me and my hand simultaneously before ignores me and walk ahead. I smirk and scratched my head before I chased her. I walk behind her as she observed around.

 

“Have you eat?” she suddenly asked.

 

I shook my head. She nodded and then pointed a café.

“Shall we had breakfast first?” she asked.

 

I nodded and before she could walk away first, I grab her wrist. I intertwined our hand, flash her a grins and I pulls her with me to the café. She was shocked and I can feel her stare burning behind me. I just smirk as we walk hand to hand to the café.

 

We wait for Lee Minho in the café for fifteen minutes after we ate but he didn’t appear. I guess, this is what she mean by being a cupid huh? I smirk when I notice Chaerin is going more anxious as she massage behind her back and keep on tapping her phone.

 

“Ehem, I think we can’t ride all the rides if we just sit and wait. Maybe we should walk and enjoy the right together?”

                “Ah, but, Minho oppa…”

“Didn’t he said that we shouldn’t wait for him?” I cut her off.

 

She went silent before slowly nodded as an agreement. I smirk and stand up, I extend my hand. When I noticed she is not responding, again, I grabs her hand and pulls her up and force her to follow me.

 

It wasn’t our first time enjoying the amusement park together but it’s our first time spending alone time abroad together.

She looks like she really enjoys the ride. She even force me to buy her the Mickey Mouse hat for both of us.

“See, we look like the Mickey and the Minnie!” she cheekily said and giggles.

 

I smiles as I see how happy she is today. I wraps my hand around her shoulder and,

 

FLASH!

 

I took our pictures together with my NIKON. I grinned at her and she pouted in replies. She pushes my hands off from her and walks away. I giggle and chased her.

 

We ride the entire ride for adult and I just missed her screamed. The last time I heard is the first time we went to the amusement park during Christmas and the second time is during, oh well, our first night *blush*.

 

It’s already late and we are starving. I and Chaerin decided to sit on the bench under the tree, waiting for Minho since we are coming with him. I placed my hand on the back of the bench, behind chaerin. I looks at her who are enjoying her ice cream like a little kid.

 

“Chae, are you happy?” I asked and nudge her shoulder.

 

She just nodded as she keeps on her ice cream. I grin and a plan popped in my mind to . I bow down a bit and bite to her ice cream.

 

“YAAAHHH!!!” she yelled at me.

 

I the smudge ice cream over my lips and flashed my naughty grins. She slaps my chest and frowned. I giggle. She looks so cute when she sulks. I poked her cusped lips and she frowned as she pulled her pout back.

 

“You know you are so cute when you pouted” I teased.

She glares at me before continue eating her ice cream. She hurriedly finished the ice cream before I could take another bite. I smiles as I looks at how messy she eat her ice cream. She throws the tissue into the bin near us.

 

“Umm, Chae, you have…”

I try to motion her by brushing my thumb near my lips.

 

“Oh…”

Yup, out of plan. She understand my signal and she wiped it. I sighs. Oh, my mushy plan is ruined.

She her thumb and looks at me with a question looks when she heard my sighs. I look at another way, doesn’t want her to read my disappointment.

 

“I think we should wait for Minho oppa at his car” she suddenly said.

 

I just nodded and we walk together. This time, I didn’t hold her hand. I stuck my hand in the pocket and walk behind her.

Pheww~~ I can tell you how much she grow in the past two month. She wasn’t that fat, nor that skinny, she looks average and oh, not to mention her leg. It wasn’t that skinny as the SNSD member’s leg, but it just slender and suit her tall and her body.

I keep looking at her now, as it sway left to right. Pergh, how y. Thank God she’s wearing a baggy dress or I might going just by watching her back.

 

We reached Minho car and we saw he was already waiting for us with a coffee in his hand and he lay his back to his car.

 

“Oppa! Where did you go? I’m starving already” she cooed and hug Minho’s arm.

Oh, I’m jealous. She never talk that cute to me before nor hug me like that. I greet my teeth and cleared my throat. She just glare at me and pouted to Minho.

Oh great, now I’m burning inside. Yup,she’s using a lot of aegyo with Minho but when she’s with me, throwing a lot of glares only. Duh!

 

“I found my friends and I hang with them. Hehe. Have fun with your lover?”

                “Nooo--- He’s not my lover… and he is boring~~” she cooed.

 

I hissed and scrunch my nose. Annoying! How can she said I’m boring when she keeps on smiling, shouting and giggling around me like past five minutes ago. Now in front of her oppa, she’s claiming that I’m boring? Oh no, you are going to be head over heals over me from now on.

 

I saw Minho looks at me and giggles.

“Let’s go eat.” Minho pushed Chaerin into the car and I sat behind now.

 

We eat at a Chinese steamboat restaurant. Oh I like the restaurant, the food is fresh. Yummy!

Now our stomach is full, Minho drove us back to their aunt shop.

 

“Ooohh my Lady Gaga!! My kids were back! Hello! How was your trip??! Did you enjoy it?”

Madam Guo high tone voiced welcomed us as we enter the shop.

 

“It’s fine” Chaerin answered lazily.

                “Oh, why? Are you tired being with the two good looking man?”

“I’m tired” Chaerin said as she climbed up the stairs.

                “Oh well, just ignored that Lily Allen of mine. Well, how was your trip, fun?” Madam Guo ignores Chaerin as she pulls Minho to her side and look at me.

“We have fun” I replied.

                “Well, my Justin Timberlake, did the plan goes well?” Madam Guo asked Minho.

“Thumbs up!” Minho said as he flashed up his thumb.

Madam Guo giggles like a crazy woman before she shut and squint her eyes at me.

 

“Don’t you dare to bring her down again now”

                “Ah, ii-I” I stuttered.

“Oh, anyway, we are going to have a looooottttt of plan for you two~~” she suddenly changed from the psycho woman to a happy woman in a flashed.

                “Ehhh?”

“Yup! Well, listen here my Jerry Yan…” she suddenly change from Minho hand to my hand.

                “Hmm?” I asked as she drags me to the sofas and force me to sit.

“We already plans a loooot of activity from now on. Well, what important is you need to keep on intruding and be in front of her like 24 hours. You know, girls like it when a boy clinging to her”

                “Tch, ah-yi, you are exaggerating. Which girl like it?” Minho protest as he folded his hand.

“Well, I like it!” she cheered and claps her hand happily.

                “Tch!” Minho hissed.

“Anyway, remember, to always come here and be infront of her all the time. Well, it’s okay if you are busy but at least, you need to be here once in awhile. I hope we manage to make her opens up a bit before you went back to Korea.” Madam Guo talks in her lower tone, almost like whispering.

 I nodded happily to her plan. Minho smirk at me. Madam Guo flashed her evil smile, oh, did I mention before that she looks like a psycho woman?

 




 

Trans:

Nimen-hao = hello everyone

huānyíng = welcome



 

NOTES: I'm working on Chapter 43. I hope I can post to you tomorrow. Another double update, then we will say goodbye to this. Hmm.. Or should I add some special chapter?? *wink*