CHAPTER 41

Made to Love You

 

CHAPTER 41


P/S: The conversation in bold is in Mandarin

 

GD’S POV

Yeay! The first day of my mission is now lunched! Woooohoooo! Lee Chaerin, wait for me!

I grinned to myself as I climbed into the car. Yup, today I’m going to drive. Thank God our boss allowed me too. And yeah, Daesung is going to be with me.

We both climbed into the car and I drove to the shop again.

Few minutes later, we arrived in front of the shop and like yesterday, we are going to stalk her again. I try to look for her but I only find two middle aged woman was talking. I frowned.

“Where’s my Chaerin?” I mumbled.

 

I turn to my right and I saw Daesung was on his binocular. God! What a stalker! I never knew he had one. Daesung was so serious with his binocular as he zoom into the shop.

 

“Oh, hyung! There’s your woman!” he shake my hand with his left hand and keep on spying the shop.

 

I quickly creped more closer and take a look. I saw a younger torso walk down the stairs, I snatch Daesung’s binocular for better view and I noticed he frowned with my sudden action.

 

Oh, look how cute she is today. I think she is going nowhere today as she skip down the stairs, run to the electric shock haired woman and gives her a hug and a peck on the cheek.

[CL wear: http://img.wholesale-dress.net/images/201112/1323207381207114180.jpg]

 

Uhhh… she’s rocking the young style now huh? Look, she even had her haired tied two in piggy tails. How cute. I keep on observing her appearance when suddenly I noticed she turned to look at our car. I quickly straighten up and drop the binocular.

 

God, did we get caught up?

-----

“Where did you go? We try to call you but you didn’t pick up.” Bom noona asked when I reached our suite.

                “Ah, urm… I-I” I stuttered.

“Hmph, spying Chaerin again?” Seunghyun asked in a sarcastic manners.

                “Uhh…. Really?” Bom noona teased.

“Yah, ish, I won’t talk about it” I quickly sneak into my room and locked my door.

 

I lay my back on the bed and look to the ceiling. A smile crept on my face when I remembers every detail of what I spied on her today.

 

She’s now helping her aunt in her boutique. She looks younger and energetic. She likes wearing shorts now. She colored her hair to light brown now. She has four new friends. She went out to ---- to lunch with her friends. She lives in the apartment above the shop.

 

Yup, just one day spy, I knew about her a lot. I smile as I remembered every details of her face and slowly dozed off to sleep.

 

----

 

“SLEEPY HEAD! WAKE UP NOW!” I heard Bom noona knock on my door and yelled like my oemma.

 

I groan and open my eyes.

 

“Wake up now! We are going to dinner now!” Seunghyun knock my door now.

                “Okay!” I shouted to stop them from keep knocking my door.

 

I lazily enter the bathroom, take a quick shower and quickly dry my haired and put on my clothes.

[GD wear: http://img.wholesale-dress.net/images/201112/1322822088727174762.jpg]

 

---

 

We enters one of the exclusive restaurants. Gosh, I never knew this aliens being all exclusive lately. I hissed as we been seated by the receptionist.

 

I scanned the menu when suddenly I heard Bom noona gasp.

“Omo! Yeobo, look! Its ddokchae!” she squealed to Seunghyun.

 

I lift my head up and looks at the pointed area. I gasp too as I saw Chaerin, wearing the most iest clothes I saw she’ll wear, being greeted by the receptionist.

[CL wear: http://img.wholesale-dress.net/images/201110/1318985658183398254.jpg]

 

She had her light brown haired set and she had a thick makeup on. She just looks like the first time we met. Then when she turns her head to see around the restaurant, I quickly put my head down and hide behind the menu.

 

“CL-ROOO!!!” I heard Bom noona shouted her name.

 

Oh ! Kill me now! I cursed. And I guessed she come over as I can heard the clinking of her high heels approaching our table. I hide my head behind the menu.

 

“Unniieee!” I heard she squealed back.

                “Yo!” Seunghyun greeted him.

“TOP oppa!” she shouted.

                “Omo! Look how you grown. Ooooh! So ayh! Clap clap clap!” Bom noona start dancing to Seungri’s Strong baby dance.

 

Tch, that alien.

 

“Unnie! You are embarrassing me”

 

Oh, how I missed her giggles.

 

“Babe…” my heart clenched when I heard a soft voice of a man approached too.

                “Oh, oppa! Meet Bom unnie and TOP oppa” she introduced the aliens to the stranger.

“Oh, wait, we have one more here. It’s GD” TOP casually introduced me. Okay, let me kill him now.

 

 

CL’s POV

My heart clenched when I heard the name I gulped and I look down to the other man on the table, who’s hiding behind the menu.

He lift his head and my head going dizzy. I’m going  to faint. Thank God that Minho oppa is holding me on my waist.

 

“Hello, nice to meet you” Minho greeted the man.

                “Err… Hi…” I stuttered, my word lost.

 

I was pretty excited to meet Bom unnie but GD? I’m not yet ready.

 

“Umm… I think our table is ready now. We have to go” I excuse.

 

The three of them nodded. Okay, I swear I’m going to faint if he keep on staring at me.

 

I quickly grabbed Minho’s hand and drag him away. God, why now??

 

We quickly sit on our table and the waiter come with menu. I busy myself with the menu. I noticed Minho oppa is trying to ask me using telepathy but somehow, I ignores it.

 

Gosh, how awkward it is. He keep on staring at me the whole night. And I don’t know why, I keep on controlling myself. I try to look perfect in front of him. Sometimes, I feel like my clothes is too revealing and I keep on pulls my skirt down and my tube up once in a while.

 

Minho oppa noticed my uneasiness and I saw he squint his eyes, asking. I my lips and bites it.

 

“Oppa, we need to go” I quickly asked him to finish the dinner.

                “Why?” He asked as he leans his back to the chair.

“I’m not feeling okay”

                “Really?”

“Oh oppa, we really really really need to go!” I hissed as I greeted my teeth.

                “Oh no, you are not going to run anymore”

 

He said as he called the waiter and ask for our dessert and a champagne. I gulps and look up, and our stares met. It last for a few minutes when he casually wink to me. I startled. I quickly looks down and juggled to my wine as I steal a glance at him and I saw he is smiling cutely to me.

 

Oh my, why my heart can’t keep beating.

 

----

 

The next day, I lazily skip down the steps like always and greeted my aunt.

“Aiiii~~~ Ke’ai!!!” My aunt squealed like a fan girl.

 

I hissed but still smile at her. She spins me around as she observed my clothes. Yup, like always, I’m her new Barbie doll. She likes to dress me up, sew me a new shirt and buy me a lot of dress and nag me when I wear my normal clothes.

[CL wear: http://img.wholesale-dress.net/images/201010/1286493673250814771.jpg]

 

“Ah, you should wear this like this” she ed my jacket and buttoned the upper.

[Turn like this: http://img.wholesale-dress.net/images/201010/1286493673795323452.jpg]

 

She brushed my fringe down and check on my makeup again.

 

“Nah, now you look super awesome! Aiyoo~~ Hen hen hen ke’ai!” she squealed.

 

I saw her assistance giggles on her cuteness.

 

“Ah-yi, you make me blushed” I cupped my face and she giggles.

 

“Zǎoshang hǎo…” the both of us turns to the door.

 

It’s Minho oppa. I shrieked like a fan girl and runs to him and he lift me up in a hug.

 

“Oh look, my dongsaeng is so cute…”

                “gomawo…” I blushed.

 

He my hair and wrapped his hand around my shoulder as we walked to Madam Guo.

 

“Nǐhǎo ma, ah-yi?” he greeted our aunt.

                “wǒhěnhǎo, wǒhěnhǎo…” she smiles and Minho kiss her cheek to greet her.

“Nǐhěn hǎokàn, ah-yi!” Okay, here we goes his flirting word.

                “Aiyooo…. This sweet talker boy. Tch tch! Xiexie..” Now Madam Guo is blushing.

“Stop it, stop it. We need to get going or we won’t finish by the time” I push Minho to the door.

                “Araseo, araseo. Ah-yi! Wo ai ni!” he shouted before he exited the shop.

 

God, this cousin of mine, always flirt around woman. I heard Madam Guo laughs so loud before I close the door.

 

“Oppa, you and auntie, both were so crazy. I can’t believe that we all related in blood. Tch!” I hissed.

 

He laughs and grabs me by the shoulder and side hug me.

 

“Jealous?”

                “Why should I?” I pouted.

 

Minho giggles and drag me to his car. Oh wait, isn’t there is the same car park behind Minho’s? Yup, the same black Bentley. I squinted my eyes to get a clearer view but the car’s tinted so dark that I can’t see the inside.

 

Minho opens the door for me and push me to enters the car faster. I took a last glance on the car before I enters the car.

 

 

GD’S POV

Oh no, he saw us. I quickly squat to hide my face.

When I heard the roar sound, I lift my head back. Is that her new boyfriend? They look happy and lovely around each other.

 

Oh no, sorry Chaerin but I won’t let you go away with other man. So I start the engine and tailed them down.

---

Here we are at the Nanjing Road. I pulled my hoodie over and brushed my leather jacket before I stalked them from behind.

[GD wear: http://img.wholesale-dress.net/images/201110/1317934938559970803.jpg]

 

The two couple walks along the road, entering each of the shop and buying a lot of stuff. I guess her new hobbies now is shopping huh? I sighs and follows them along the long street.

 

Gosh, my feet is hurting because of the long walk. I healed a relieved breath when I saw the two latter took the Sightseeing bus. I quickly climb up and took two chaired back.

 

I saw Chaerin was painting here and there, sort of guiding the man about the place. The journey then end at Jing’an Temple. I enters too when I saw they enters the temple. Gosh, are they going on a boring date? Sooo boring!

 

The night comes and the road transform to, err, Las Vegas? Gosh, the neon light is so pretty! I saw the two latter walks along the road, hand to hand.

 

Brrr! My heart is in fire!

 

They walk into the mall and starts shopping again. Again? I was surprised myself. Aren’t they tired already?

 

I sigh a relieved when I saw they enter a restaurant.

I took of my shades and pull down my hoodie and walk to their table.

“ni hao” I greeted.

 

Chaerin eyes turn wider when she saw me. Huh, surprised? I said in my heart. I smirk and wink at her. She gasps and closed her jaw. She looks at Minho and at me in the same time.

 

“Can I sit with you guys?” I politely asked in Korean.

 

The man nodded with a smile. He drags a chair next to him to let me sit there but I went and sit next to Chaerin. He is not surprised but he just gives Chaerin a meaningful smile, more like teasing.

 

Chaerin looks down to her lap and brush her hair to the back, awkwardly. The environment around us went silent for few minutes until the waiter come with our food. We all eat silently until the man starts the talk.

 

“Ehem, how have you been, Jiyong?” okay, now I’m surprised. How did he know my name?

                “Great. Uhm, may I know who are you?” I asked.

“I’m Chaerin’s cousin, Lee Minho” he introduced himself.

 

Oh, he is her cousin. So I think I have no reason why I should be jealous right?

 

“Excuse me boys, I-I need to go to the ladies” Chaerin suddenly interrupt us and stand up.

 

I look as she disappears to the toilet. I look back to the front, at Minho as he smiles at me. I clear my throat.

 

“So, what is your intention?” he suddenly asks as he on his juice.

                “Excuse me?”

“What are your missions on how to win back my little cousin’s heart?” he stated, really clear.

 

I almost chocked and I saw he smirked to me. Oh my god, I guess everyone know about it already?

 

“Calm down, Jiyong. Everyone in the family already know about it. Don’t worry. We all approved it and we all were always on your back. By the way, can you please stop stalking and following my sister, it’s kinda creepy you know” he chuckles.

 

I blushed a bit. Quite embarrassed because he know that I’ve been following them since earlier this morning.

 

“By the way, I was here to help you guys back together. Don’t worry. I will make you both back together!” he cheered.

                “Ah, thank you”

“No sweat, big bro!” he showed his thumb up, surprised, I blushed again.

 

I saw Chaerin walk back to us.

 

“Psst~ Tomorrow, make sure you come to the shop first in the morning, araseo?” he whisper to me before Chaerin reached the table.

 

“What are you whispering of? Gosh, you looks like a gay” Chaerin cleared .

                “Oh, do you think we will make a good couple?” Minho suddenly asked.

“Yeah, think so” she answered and chuckles.

                “No way. He is yours. Why should I snatch him away from you” Minho intentionally blurted it.

“Ah… no..” I saw she blushed. I guess she actually like me too huh? I smirk.

 

I saw Minho wink at me and I mouthed him thanks.

 

“Oh, oppa, are we going anywhere tomorrow?”

                “Hmm.. I’m thinking of going somewhere else. Well, Jiyong-ssi, are you going with us?”

 

I saw she shocked. I grins and nodded as fast as I could.

 

“But, oppa…”

                “What? I think the more the merrier” Minho grins at Chaerin and Chaerin sighs.

 

 




 

Trans:

Ke’ai = cute

hen = so

Zǎoshang hǎo = good morning

Nǐhǎo ma, ah-yi? = how are you, aunty?

wǒhěnhǎo = i'm good

Nǐhěn hǎokàn, ah-yi! = you look so good, aunty!

Xiexie = thank you

Wo ai ni = i love you

ni hao = hello



 

Note: Excuse any grammar mistake. Now let us see how Jiyong going to get Chaerin back... Ah go go!