CHAPTER 4

Made to Love You

 

He needs to go back to the filming site the next day. Seems like his mother is so determined to pair him up with that girl named Chaerin.

He was confused. Was he need to tell her about his girlfriend or just follow her mom order. She looks so happy that she arranged almost everything. She planned everything for the wedding.

What he knows now, he need to tell Dara about this and stop dating her. Oh wait, or should he tells her and keep on dating until everything back to normal. Back to normal? What back to normal? He sigh. The nearby crews turn to look at him. He just smile.

He took his phone and start to text Dara, since it safer:

We need to meet.

When?

Saturday when I back to Seoul

Usual place?

Yes. Around 2pm

Alright sweetheart! :*

He sigh. What should I do? What should I do??? Urgh!

---

He was waiting. Tapping his hand on the table. She’s late. He tried to call her a few times since last night but she never picks up it. Where the hell was she? He thought. Cursing silently.

There’s a girl in a white t-shirt and tight jeans, in her dark brown shoulder length hair, enters the café.

“You are late” he complaint as she approach the table. She giggles.

“Jaggiya, don’t get mad” she said and quickly sit next to him and hug his arm. She knows he will never get mad for too long. She know him for more than a year although they just getting closer this month.

“How can I get mad when you always making your aegyo thing” he said and chuckled.

They just had been like that in about five minutes. He just feels warm and love when she was like that. Yes, she was his idea type. At first, she starts telling in every interview that GD is her idea type, where everyone knows, GD is him, Jiyong.

He gets his eye on her. He found her to be a fun girl tohang with. Maybe that ‘fun’ changes to ‘attraction’ in last few months. He sign up for the matchmaking before he realized that his idea girl already there, Sandara Park. He sigh. Felt so dumb to sign up for the matchmaking. If he waits a bit longer, if only he wait.

“Why you sigh honey?” she ask. She pulls herself away.

“Nothing.” He said and smile.

She likes that smile. That smile that makes her heart flutters. That warm smile that always makes him her idea guy.

“Oh, what actually you want to talk about?” she asked.

“Oh! It’s you! Sandara Park!” suddenly a voice shouted from a desk near to them.

They both shocked. Jiyong quickly pulls his beanie down, trying to cover his face.

“What?! Oh hell! That GD oppa!” another fan girl screams. They are all standing now.

“Run!” GD said to Dara as he pulls her hand. They quickly dashed out the café door. The fan girl screams their name from the door. Some are chasing them.

Dara is laughing while Jiyong is busy running with his serious face. He keeps turns to look at their back to see if the fan girls still chasing them, and, oh yes, they still there. But this time, the amount of them just getting bigger.

“Oh !” he swear as he speed up. Still dragging Dara to cope up with him. He really can’t be found out or YG-pd will kill him.

He quickly turn to a corner when suddenly a car honk. He looks at the car, it was his best friend, Taeyang.

“Hope in!” he shouts from his seat.

Jiyong stops Dara which then causing their body to collide. When they both turn to open the door,

“Hey!” they both turns to the sound.

CLICK! The sound of camera and a flash appears in a flash.

“Nice pose” the man said as he wave and runs away.

“!” Jiyong push Dara in and when he starts to chase the man, Dara pulls his hand.

“No use! Get in or your fan girls will hush in a second.” Taeyang warns.

He curse again before get in.

Taeyang speed up his car. Making the fan girls who approach the car seconds later shout in disappointment.

---

“Phew, that close!” Taeyang said as he glare back to check out them both.

“Sorry for causing you trouble” Jiyong said as he wipes out his sweat.

She was still gasping for breath just give him her sweetest smile to show that she is thanking him.

“No problem. It must be your lucky day that I pass down the alley too” Taeyang said. Still glaring at Dara from his backside mirror.

He fix his sunglasses.

“How can you be so careless. Going out without your disguise items” Taeyang complaint as he glare to Jiyong.

“I did” he said as he pointed to his beanie and his sunglasses.

Taeyang chuckled. “How can that call a disguise? Everyone knows you always wear that” Taeyang still nagging him about how careless he is.

“They spotted me first actually” Dara cuts off his nags.

“And you noona, how can you meet my leader wearing,…” he pause for a few seconds. Examine her from his backseat mirror

“Wearing your everyday clothes. Easily spot too!” he starts to nag Dara too.

“Haish, stop it Taeyang. You talk a lot. Eventhough you are the one who save me but still, don’t nag around like an ahjumma” Jiyong complaint.

Taeyang pout. He concentrate back on his driving.

“Well, Dara. Urm, I actually, I need to talk with you about something” Jiyong starts to talk. He really need to say it all today.

“What is it?” she said as she turns her body to face him.

“Ah, um, well, let me going straight, making everything clear” he said and paused. He gulps.

“I, actually I, I like you.” He said, looking into her eyes. Her eyes is sparkling with happiness and hopes.

“But I, ah, how can I said this” he stop. Looking to another way.

“But what? You can’t love me?” she asked. Her eyes start to fill with tears.

“No, I don’t meant that. I mean, I like you, and my affection to you are growing every day we meet. But, ah, how can I said this” he pause again.

“You can’t be with me? But why? I’m not pretty enough for you?” she said as she cupped her face with her hands.

“No, Darling, I love you. I want you to be mine. Only mine, b” he can’t continue with the talk as suddenly, Dara hugs him tightly. He almost can’t breathe when she squeeze him tighter.

“Oh, I’m happy to hear that! I love you Jiyong ah! I wanna be with you. I wanna be yours” she said and smile happily. She hugs him tighter.

Jiyong stunned. What should he do now? Shall he just continue tells her about his marriage or just keep on secret like that. He looks at Taeyang from the backside mirror. He can tells that Taeyang is looking at them too.

He sighs silently. If to be with Dara means he needs to keep his marriage as TOTAL secret, then he should do that.

For their new born relationship. He knows his choice is right. Dara is the one he loves. Yes, he is doing a right decision. He smile back to Taeyang from the backside mirror.

Taeyang turns his sight away. He can’t stand it. He just feel like a sword stabbing his heart. It’s bleeding. It’s great that he wore his sunglasses on. At least he can hide his angry eyes from him. He takes a deep breath. Cool Taeyang, Cool. He tries to console his heart.