CHAPTER 35

Made to Love You

 

Here they are, in the stadium, on their seat.

They are seating near the gap of the seat, which has the stairs for people to walk.

Chaerin was in the middle, Park Bom was sitting next to other people and Minzy seat at the outside part.

Chaerin need to be seat in the middle, they afraid she might runs away.

Here we goes, the concert start and Taeyang comes out screaming.

 

“ARE YOU GUYS READY?”

                “YEAAAHH!!” everyone screams their out lungs.

“LET’S DO IT!”

 

And taeyang start going crazy singing Superstars with his crazy dance talent.

 

**CL’s POV**

OHMYGAD!

I’m going to be deaf! I’m going to be deaf! Yup, I hate concert. Last time I went to concert is during my school life, 1TYM concert only.

Hah. I’m so going to be deaf if Minzy didn’t stop SCREAMING! FU-

 

She’s screaming to the top of her lungs. Cool down Minzy, you are going to loose your voice if you keep screaming. Now who’s going to do the speech at our show?

 

“OOOPPPAAA!! SO COOOOLLLL!!! BOSHEEETTTAAA!!” she screams.

 

I tries to close my ears.

 

And Taeyang went from Superstar to Look Only At Me. Gosh, he’s old but he still can dance like that? I bet he drinks a lot of milk for his bone right? Very energetic man YGe had here.

 

I was stunned by the performance. And the music start to slow down for I need a girl.

Okay, now tell me, is this GDTOP concert or is this TAEYANG concert? Coz everyone is chanting Taeyang like crazy now. I massage my temple as I place my elbow on the handstand.

 

“Do you want more??”

                “YEAH!”

“Here we go my last one before we going to heat up with our real concert”

                “YYYEEAAHH!”

 

Oh, so this is not real concert yet? Pfft~ silly oppa. I chuckles and keep on staring.

 

Taeyang start singing to I need a girl. And about few phrases, he suddenly jump down the stairs, and the bodyguard start comes and blocking the way as the crazy fangirl start rushing to him.

Now what he is trying to do?

He walks to our stairs and walking up to us. Yup, to us! He stop next to Minzy and extend his hand to, oh wait, to whom? MY MINZY!

 

I can see Minzy was frozen on her seat. I giggles. I nudge her hand and she closed her jaw, gulp, looks at me and blink a few times.

Taeyang keep singing and here come the verse, we are going to the verse before the chorus, guess which part? Yup, the part where Taeyang playing with fake piano on his dancer part. Duh!

 

He pulls Minzy quickly up and start dancing around her and dang! He is doing his piano dance on Minzy tummy. GOD! Minzy going to die soon enough.

Here we go, 1, 2 , 3 ehh???!

She didn’t collapse but Taeyang pulls her to the stage. Omo, what nooow???

 

God! There’s a red love couch on the stage and yup, you guess it right. He is all flirting around my Minzy.

Reminds me to kill him after the concert please.

 

They were both on the stage and yup, they were dancing the part, Minzy, like everything was planned, she dance to the choreography, being the talent-born dancer she is, she dance ily to the moves.

Wait, I saw Taeyang drooling. Haha! Serve you right!

 

“GD!!” taeyang shouted to the audience. And the audience chaos with scream.

 

GD comes in and he starts circling around my Minzy too. Okay, reminds me to kill him after Taeyang.

He was while pointing, taping and going aegyo around my Minzy, damn it!

Another dancer comes in and grabs him away and he starts doing his dance. And he went off the stage with the dancer.

Taeyang leads Minzy to sat on the couch and start serenading to her. Minzy is all red, yup! I can see it since our seat is quite close to the stage.

He climbs and sat behind her and lay on her lap and caressing her jaws, KILL ME NOW! KILL ME NOW!

I was about to stand up when Bom hold my hand.

 

“Hush baby, it just a show” she said.

 

I groans angrily and sat back.

 

Oh here we goes. He is still laying on my Minzy lap when suddenly he back to his seat up position and lean forward.

Minzy was surprised when he suddenly sit and.

“KKKYYYYAAAKKKK~~~~~~~~~!!” the stadium is full with screaming from the audience.

 

I can heard the disappointed scream too. Gosh! TAEYANG GOING TO BE THE NUMBER 1 PERSON FOR ME TO KILL!

 

He kissed my Minzy! No, not on the cheek or on the side of the lip but RIGHT ON THE LIP! This is epic!

I saw my Minzy is super red. She’s going to explode. I giggles and I saw Taeyang goes red too.

I guess, he didn’t mean to kiss Minzy on the lips right? He was frozen for second.

Minzy goes up and pulls him too and they went to the middle of the dancers and Minzy starts to dance sync with the dancers.

Okay, tell me, have they practiced the stage silently behind my back?

 

I look at Bom and I saw she was looking at me too. She lifted her shoulders and makes an ‘I-don’t-know-either’ to me.

 

I looks back up and I saw they were dancing when the going fast and about to settle when one of the dancers hold something to Taeyang.

Taeyang knee back and hand the cute pink polka dot box to Minzy. She was surprised but still, shyly, took the price.

Tch! I’m about to puke. I groan.

Oh wait! Why he pulls my Minzy to the backstage. I looks to my left and I saw Bom was fixing her hair. Now what? I asked myself.

 

“ARE YOU READY FOR PARTY???!!!”

 

That familiar husky voice follows with the intro music. I heard Bom giggles. And I turn around again and saw she was being fangirl she is.

With the glow stick up to the air and she screams with the crowd.

And here they start,

GD
YO saranghal ttaen nae geunyeoga deo moriphage
Nan hwakkeunhae geu ibeseo 'heog'sorinage
Nol jul aneun PLAYER DON'T BE FUNNY WITH MY MONEY
Doneun beol ttaen jedaero beoreo 'eog'sori nage
HATER'S deurui bameun gireo jalja
Yuilhan matsuneun MAN IN THE MIRRORui du namja
Palpallyeondo parwol 18ilsaeng
Ttak bwado mwol gajyeodo neobodan manheun palja
Nae kineun jakjiman nae yeojaneun kikeo
Moksorineun yarpjiman an jamgineun bajijipeo
Nal mitgo wonhaneundaero I'M YOU'RE G SPOT
I GOT THE DRAGON BALL THAT'S bingsanui ilgak
(WHO'S NEXT?) T.O.P sijak
IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW? NOW YOU KNOW

T.O.P
Seourira bullineun nae noriteo
Nan jeormeuniui jungsime sorichyeo
Nal wonhaneun naege yeolgwanghaneun dosiyeo
YOU DON'T KNOW ME, I'M NOT YOUR LITTLE IDOL STAR
Nawa gakkawo jigo sipeun neon antakkawo
Hyeonsilsegyeen jonjaehaji annneun nayo
Ojik SPEAKERna EARPHONEeseo mannaneun BUMBLEBEE
SCREENeseon dareun sarmeul saneun jeormeuni
YES YES-YA nae ireumeun TOP
I'M SPECIAL goejja yesulga
YES YES-YA deutgo inneunga
Naeun munhak, saeroun munhwa
OH ttaeroneun ROCKSTA LIKE ROLLING STONES
Geochim eobsi sijakdoen saeroun silheom
Duryeoumirangeol molla nan molla
IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW
IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

HOOK
Rarara sorijilleo oye imi neon naui noye
Rararara jibegajimayo got isseumyeon neon ppeogigayo
Rarara oneulttara angmongeul kkuneungibun TURN IT UP NOW
Rararara BABY GOODNIGHT (OH MOM) kkumsogeseo HIGH HIGH

 

 

Here comes the second song, High High, the stage going black and dang! Once GD voice starts, the fireworks pop and the crowd screams like mad. Everyone stand up and start to dance with the songs.

Gosh, epic! I was the only one who are seating. Yup, my view is block. So I scoot to Minzy’s seat and start to peek between the space.

 

Oh, he looks super handsome with his leather studded jacket, match with leather pants loose white top and a hat covering his half bald head.

 

I keep on giggling when I saw he dance. Gosh, he is super y on stage. And here we goes, after 3:07 long songs, they stand, smirking, and yes, the ‘Oh yeah!’ start.

 

I looks at Bom and she was still cheering to the crowd. I giggles. Then here comes her part.

I heard her voice echoes through the stadium, I stiffened and looks at my left. She was singing and smiles and winks at me as she walks to the stairs.

TOP jumps down from the stage and extend his hand as he waits for Bom to reach the last stage. She grabs his hand and they were singing together while walking back the stairs to get on stage.

As they reach the stage, GD snatch Bom away and brings her to the another corner of the stage and they did their shoulder dance. How cute! I giggles.

Yup, now I’m one of the fan girl. I stand up and cheered her up.

As she start her chorus, I shouted to the lyrics.

She walks to the middle of the stage followed by the two boys. Yup, the dancer didn’t took her away now as she dance in the middle like crazy Dara with the boys.

TOP was giggling and GD was joining her dance.

They were as cute as always. I admit. Here we goes, Bom hold GD hand and placed her head on TOP shoulder. But guess what, this time, TOP stick his hand behind her and hugs her waist. Of coz everyone saw it and start screaming to it.

They giggles.

“You guys want more???”

GD asked and the crowd replied back. I can’t help myself being the fan girl and shouted too.

“Here we go! Our special stage!”

And the ‘Don’t Go Home’ song start echoing and the stage goes black.

To my surprise, Bom didn’t goes backstage but she stays on the stage.

GD starts dancing in front of her and pulls her hand to the sudden appears chair and was being cute.

TOP appears rapping while GD and Bom freeze on their placed.

TOP snatch Bom away and here comes the second chorus, OMG! Bom is singing? She was singing with her new shriek tone. Haha. I almost laugh. She sound Japanese.

 

I saw GD smile satisfied. And he sang together with her through the chorus.

 

TOP was rapping and the two boys circling her. She giggles and do her shoulder dance. It’s funny how Bom being fight over on stage by the two boys. And it’s funny to see how Bom dance pointing here and there to GD.

She waves to the boys and disappears to the backstage. The stage goes dark.

The crowd was fill with talking voice, thinking and guessing what’s up? It took few minutes before the rainbow light start flashing repeatedly.

And the ‘Baby Good Night’ music start echoing.

GOD! My GD looks so cute with his cute Pyjama. Ops, sorry, it’s not my GD, my mistake.

Everyone start waving the glow stick. I pick Bom and Minzy glow stick and start moving it syncly. Gosh, they were both so y under their pajamas.

 They were like serenading to the audience as they were pointed to the audience while singing. Gosh, I’m melting to as I saw GD start winking to the audience and was singing with his y voice.

Yup, I’m going to sleep with a sweetdreams tonight. I smiles.

The two boys sat on the chair as the light faded as the voice of women talking ended the song.

Few minutes of silent and pop, the ‘KNOCK OUT’ song can be heard now! Everyone screams their lungs out. I shouted with them.

Gosh, see how they turns from the y seductive men to the playful y man on stage? TOP with his tuxedo and crazy belt and GD with his white coat and crazy fury hat on. I giggles and how fast they transform themselves.

Oh, that drunk dance! I moves my body to the songs as I saw everyone did too.

Yup, everyone on the vip seat is dancing to the song. Me too! I blushed when I notice that GD noticed my present and start chuckling to me.

Or maybe just my imagination? I ignores and keep enjoys through the slow song.

“Yeah! Ready for more guys?” GD shouted.

                “Yeah!” the audience shout back.

The stage faded again.

And the stage faded. Seems that the boys didn’t took a lot of time to talk right?

The spotlight start searching for something on the stage as TOP ‘Oh Mom’ song starts.

Gosh! His deep husky voice singing? I’ll faint now! No wonder Bom unnie is obsessed with him although he did breaks her heart few times before.

He done his rock songs! And smirks at the end while looking at the audience.

He leaves the standing mic and start moves to the front stage.

 

“Did I sing well?”

Okay, now he sound like Bom. I chuckles.

 

“Do you think you are ready for more or are you already tired?” he asked and fake a sad face.

Yup, he English getting better now.

 

“Yeah! Are you up to be fired now??!”

                “Yeah!!”

“Ready set go!”

 

Silent, the stage goes dark. Everyone keep silent.

The G-Dragon song ‘Obsession’ start echoing through the stadium. I gasped. I hate the song’s meaning. Yup, I can tell he pointed it to Dara unnie right? I flop back on my seat and everyones seated too.

His new image appears. He was being gangster.

He has a thick eye makeup and he changed to spike sleeveless jacket, a black thin singlet and a tore jeans here and there.

Dan hanbeonirado neoreul anabwasseumyeon
Niga jamkkanirado naui yeoninieosseumyeon hae
Budibudibudi nan gidohae
Uriuriuri duriduriduri

He hold his heart and looks confused on the stage. I smiles

Geudaega neomujohaseo yoksimman jakku neureoseo
Gatgosipeo honjaseo neoreul honjaseo domanggajimara pihaji mara

UNO, DOS, TRES, CUATRO

The stage flashed with light. I can’t see him clearly now.

Siganeun jinagoseo neol mannanjido myeotnyeonjjaeya SO WHAT?
Ni apeseo ne ireumman geujeo
Chinguro manna daga seol su jocha eomneun geol NO
Nan michyeomanga 
Ani deo michyeoga 
Neol mannamyeon mannal surok
Meoriman bokjaphae maeumdo 
Honjaphae nado 
Naega mwolhalji molla YEAH

Geojiseun malhal su eomneun nun 
Eojetbam angmongman gatdeon kkum
Ireoke naman barabwajuni eolmana joha 
Geudaeyeo malhaebwa

I can tell, it’s really for her right Jiyong? My heart ache. Then I saw he jump off the stage and starts walk with confused face towards the stairs at the opposite than my seat. I just watch as he went to the chorus part;


IT’S MY OBSESSION nal yokhaji marajwo
THAT’S MY OBSESSION nundolliji marajwo
IT’S MY OBSESSION
DON’T TELL ME PLEASE
DON’T TELL ME
THAT’S MY OBSESSION
THAT’S MY OBSESSION 

He was singing to one row of audience and its end and he moves away, walking through the middle of the space. The bodyguard is guiding him, avoiding the crazy fan girl try to reach for him.

Dan hanbeonirado neoreul anabwasseumyeon HEY
Niga jamkkanirado naui yeoninieosseumyeon hae
Budibudibudi nan gidohae
Uriuriuriuri duriduriduriduri

I’M SORRY geu nalbameun oeropji anhasseo
Waenji moreuge nan pyeongsowa dareulge eomneunde
Siktak wie yeppeuge junbihaenoheun ne jari gibuni jochi anha boyeo
Hanmadi maldo eobsi But gwaenchanhayo geudaeyeo
Nan amureochi anha hamkkeraseo haengbokhaeyo
Ijen geokjeong haji marayo
Naega geudae gyeote nama pyeongsaeng jikyeojulteni

And now he was moving to the next line, he was back to his serious face as he holds his hand on his chest with his sick face.

Geojiseul malhal su eomneun nun eojetbam angmongmangatdeon kkum
Geureoke gamanhi jamdeureobeorimyeon eojjeomyeon joha geudaeyeo nuntteobwa

IT’S MY OBSESSION nal yokhaji marajwo
THAT’S MY OBSESSION nundolliji marajwo
IT’S MY OBSESSION
DON’T TELL ME PLEASE
DON’T TELL ME
THAT’S MY OBSESSION
THAT’S MY OBSESSION 

He’s done the line and he moves again, I keep watching as he climbs the stairs and I was sick to look more so I stop looking. I can tell he was walking again. From the screen I can see he is walking while singing.


Dan hanbeonirado neoreul anabwasseumyeon Hey
Nega jamkkanirado naui yeoninyeosseumyeon hae
Budibudibudibudi nan gidohae
Uriuriuriuri duriduriduriduri

I don’t know why but I can hear his voice is nearer as the music keep on. I can see some drama there as he runs here and there in between the fans. And he runs down the stairs. And flop! I was being pulled, I almost fall when he quickly grabs me by the waist.

I was stunned! Seriously, stunned! I looks up into his eyes as he looks back down to my eyes. Wrapping both of his hand around my waist, trapping me in his hugs as I looks up looking at him and he looks down looking to my eyes. With serious voice, he continue;

Useo jebal useo utneun ge yeppeo ureo na wae ureo
Nunmureun dakkgo amureon pyojeongdo eomni
Neon gamanhi gudeo badage nan mureup kkurheo swipge ne jalmoseul mureo

He let go me from his hugs and he grabs my hands as he continues. I was still in my shocked state, looking into his eyes. He went stairs by stairs, still looking at me as he keep singing.


Kkeuteomneun gidae hoksi eojjeomyeon
Da jangnanirago nuga kkaewojwosseumyeon
Igeon da nae jipchak yoksimeul jullyeotdamyeon
Ireoke joeingachi sal jul aratdamyeon

He pulls my hand and with that, he pull me to run with him to the stage as he count;


UNO, DOS, TRES, CUATRO

We are on the stage when he pulls me to the middle stage, keep on looking at me as he sing;

IT’S MY OBSESSION nal yokhaji marajwo
THAT’S MY OBSESSION nundolliji marajwo
IT’S MY OBSESSION
DON’T TELL ME PLEASE
DON’T TELL ME
THAT’S MY OBSESSION
THAT’S MY OBSESSION 

He knee down and continue as we stops on the middle of the stage.


Dan hanbeonirado neoreul anabwasseumyeon Hey
Nega jamkkanirado naui yeoninyeosseumyeon hae
Budibudibudibudi nan gidohae
Uriuriuriuri duriduriduriduri

 

He stands up slowly and ended his verse as he close his forehead to mine, and our forehead touches, he keep on singing till the end part. I was still didn’t regain my self yet.

I comes back to the reality when I heard the audience scream, shriek and was shouted like crazy. He smirks and snap! I comes back to the reality, I push him away and start to walk away when he pulls me back on the wrist.

One of dancer comes up and his “What Do You Want?” song comes up.

He smirk and pulls me back to his side as he snatch his spiky jacket off and starts to walks like he drunk and place his head on my shoulders;

(A~meoriya daeume namuljom~ eu... 
Sok sseuryeo geogi nugu eopseoyo?)

He grabs the water that the dance hand, gulps it and throws the glass, the crash sound can be heard. He looks at me and smiles;

Naega johahadeon geunyeo ije tteonagamnida
Jeo honjadugo dareun saram mannaryeomnikka? (HAHAHA)
Bulssanghada bulssanghae weroun namjaya
Nal jom wiro hae juo (OH)

He pulls my hand and claps his hand;


(Let's Go)
Eojjeoran marinya
Eojjeoran marinya
Eojjeoran marinya
AH eojjeoran marinya
Te Te Te Tell me now

He keeps pointing at me as he starts;

HEY HEY HEY geudae kajimarayo
Geudael geureolkkeomyeon charari
Nareul bapgo kaseyo
Dodaeche wae wae
Jeonmal jal haejweonneunde
Ireolkkeomyeon jinjakmalhaji I nappeungeosa HEY

Ullallaulla OH
Ttubittubamtturuttuttu
Ireomyeon dweyo an dweyo?
Andweyo~
YAYAYAYAYAYA

I giggles on how cute he looks. Like a lost dog. He smirk and pulls me to the other end of the stage;


Gil gadeon kkomanyeoseok nareul biutseumnida
Songarakjilhae gamyeo nollyeo hyungeul bomnida
Kkulbam handae jwieobakgo doraseon geu sungan
Geunyeoga da bwannabwa
Chameuro monnatda

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/g/g_dragon/what_do_you_want.html ]
Eojjeoran marinya
Eojjeoran marinya
Eojjeoran marinya
Nadeoreo eojjeoran marinya
Te Te Te Tell me now

Again, his trot dance as he pointing to me and dance with the dancers;


HEY HEY HEY geudae kajimarayo
Geureolkkeomyeon charari nareul balgo kaseyo
Dodaeche wae wae
Jeongmal jal haejweonneunde
Ireolkkeomyeon jinjakmalhaji I nappeungeosa HEY

Ullallaulla YEAH
Ttubittubamtturuttuttu
Naemari majayo anmajayo
Dagachi~
YAYAYAYAYAYA

He pulls me to dance with him. I giggles and just follow his crazy dance as I know the steps now. The dancer starts circling me;


Nanana nanana nanananan
Nanana nanana nanananan
Nanana nanana nanananan
Oneul banbeon kopi bullin
Mangajicheoreom masyeo bollanda
(Masyeora masyeo)
Heuheueuk, kajima

He nudge me with his elbow and fake tears, I smile and patted his shoulder before he smiles and back to his cheeky dance;

HEY HEY HEY geudae kajimarayo
Geureolkkeomyeon charari nareul balgo kaseyo
Dodaeche wae wae
Jeongmal jal haejweonneunde
Ireolkkeomyeon jinjakmalhaji I nappeungeosa

One Time

YE YE YE sojuhanjan biugo
Ne sajineul anju sama tto hanjan deurikkigo
Mari dwae dwae dwae
Naman dorai dwego
Geuraedo budi haengbokhaseyo

Mamuri~! 

He pulls me and eyes me to follow his dance. I follows and we giggles as we claps our hand;

Eojjeoran marinya
Eojjeoran marinya
Eojjeoran marinya
Jalgara nae sarang

Sob; he pulls me into a hug, I was surprised again. He breathe to my ears and continue;


Jaebal, saranghae....

Wait, wasn’t the lyrics already end?

We are froze on the position for hours before TOP comes back to the front. Screaming the audience to claps since all the audience was silent with us. I pushed him slowly.

 

And he pulls himself away, we look at TOP who are smirking at me. I blush.

 

“Here we goes, the last song from me!”

And the “Of All Days” of TOP starts to echoing through the stadium. Jiyong pulls me to the backstage and we disappear on the backstage.

 

As we goes down the stairs, I can see how sweaty he is. I smiles when I saw the crew rushing to him with towel and a bottle of water.

He looks at me as the crew was wiping his sweat, his hand didn’t let my hand go yet. I sigh. And I was trying to pulls my hand away but his grips is to tight I sigh.

 

I saw Minzy and Bom was looking at us and giggles. I give them my death glare and mouthed them;

“You guys are so dead!”

            “Uhh… I’m scared” Bom mouthed back.

 

I show them my fist and they laughs it out and Minzy stick her tongue to me. I tries to move a step and they run. Tch! Chicken!

 

I heard he is clearing his throat, trying to get my attention. I look at him back and I saw he is no more sweaty and his makeup already being clean up. It’s awkward, moreover with my wrist in his hand.

 

I eyed him my hand and he let go. He was trying to say something as I can see his eyes rolling, try to find a perfect word to start maybe.

 

“Ah, I need to go!” I suddenly shouted and dashed out from the room.

            “CHAE!” I heard he shout my name.

 

But poor, he can’t chase me since his name being called after. Maybe he is asked to get ready for the goodbye stage.

I runs out from the stadium. I stopped and panted for air since I realize that I’ve been running far enough from his reach. I slowly walks to the bus stand and sit. I sighs and looks down at my hand.

I’m such a coward. I can’t face the reality. But only if the reality is as great as the fantasy. I sighs and brush my hair back. I looks up and I saw the bus. I’m not used with the road yet but I know the bus is going to my hotel’s way.


 

 

 

 

[Lyrics credit goes to: http://whimsicalbeing.blogspot.com/]


 

NOTES:

Oh well, another heartwreching ending. ddddeehh! sorry everyone! hehe. no no no.

if i let the mission work, then they will be no thrill like the drama 'fated to love you' and 'drunken to love you' right?

so waiiiit uppp! few more chpaters, few more chapters I promise! We going to end before it reached 45, yup! Finger crossed!