CHAPTER 28

Made to Love You

 

“The point is, don’t be too good towards my parent, you understand?” he remind her.

She smile behind his back as she washes the glass. The clinching sound hide her chuckled sound. She nodded to his words and she heard his steps

 


 

It’s the second month.

 

The whole month all she did is keep on her plan, charmed his parent with her culinary skill. Well, that absolutely going according to the plan.

 

She sip on the coffee her secretary brought in few hours before. She opens up the next file and once in a while, checking up the stock market on the desktop.

 

She sighs and puts down her pen. She bites on her index finger and lean back to the chair. She spacing out again. Thinking of another idea, or should we call, another plan of her?

 

I’m definitely not going to waste this one year of opportunity of being married just like that right? Tch, I need to figure something! Work Chaerin, work your brain out!

 

She bites her lips and her brows furrowed. She startled when suddenly someone knocked on her door. After permission gave, the person enters, obviously, it’s her secretary.

 

What? Another file? Ah, I should really follow my mom order and quit work now. Haish…

 

She sighs and wait until her secretary reach her table.

 

“Madam, here is the report from the finance department.” Secretary Min smiles as she put the files down on the centre of the table.

 

                “Ah, thank you Min” Chaerin smiles back.

 

“It’s my job” Min bows.

 

When secretary Min reach the door, she suddenly turns her front back to Chaerin and her eyes turn into a slit. Notice her action, Chaerin look up and lifted

her brows, asking why.

 

“Sajangnim, you look like you are in a problem lately, do you want to share with me?” she asked politely.

 

                “Ah, am I that obvious?” Chaerin cups her face.

 

“Haha. Madam, everyone can tell. You usually so cheeky but nowadays, it seem like your shine has faded. What’s wrong?” Secretary Min walks back to her

boss and stand near her table.

 

                “It’s nothing” Chaerin let out a hard breathe.

 

“Okay, if you insist” Min starts to walk away again when suddenly Chaerin calls for her.

 

                “Min-ah…”

 

“Hmmm…” Min turns back to Chaerin.

 

                “I have this personal problem. Do you mind giving me some ideas?”


“What ideas?”

 

                “Urm, this, urm, how to make man fall in love with you? Or maybe just some ideas on how to entertain man?” Chaerin half blushed when she said

it.

 

“Ah, sajangnnim, you are so cute. Why you need it? Didn’t you are married already?”

 

                “Ah, urm, I just, urm, think that I’m not that fun girl to my husband. I just want to cheer him and entertain him more” she tries to hide the truth.

 

“Oh really? I absolutely have a lots of idea~!” Min shrieked and pulls the chair in front of Chaerin and sit.

 

                “Ah, thank you Min-ah”

 

“It’s absolutely nothing, you just need to increase my paid.” She wiggled.

 

 Chaerin giggles.

 

                “I will.”

 

“Ah, I’m just joking sajangnim, don’t take it seriously, anyway, tell me, what kind of entertain or fall-in-love thing you want?”

 

                “What do you mean?”

 

“Do you want the y one or the clean one?”

 

                “Ehhhh??!”

 

“I’m serious, sajangnim.”

 

                “Ah, urm, I-I, don’t know” she stuttered.

 

“Then, shall we combine the two?” Min giggles in a erted way.

 

*******

 

Ah, Min must be so good in handling man.

 

Chaerin smiles on her thoughts as she remembered what Min had planned for her. She chuckles a bit. She turns her car on the junction and enters the tall

unique building.

 

She parks her car and climbed out. She smiles when she saw Bom was in the parking lot too, just exited her car. Bom almost shriek when she saw

Chaerin, it’s been a months since their last bff date.

 

“Why are you here?” Bom whispered as they walk next to each other into the building.

 

                “For Jiyong of course” she whispered back and smile, meaningfully.

 

“Ah, thank God Dara won’t be back until November” Bom said and clapped her hand.

 

                “Oh, what took her so long in Japan?”

 

“She got a lot of contracts on acting and MC-ing, you know, she like that stuff”

 

                “Yeh.”

 

“Oh, I really miss the BFF outing now. It’s been months since our last complete BFF date right? Nowadays, Gummy-unnie is busy too.” Bom sigh.

 

                “Yeh.. I know right” she fake a smile. Don’t really like the other of the BFF date again.

 

Since thing change, mostly between her and Dara. She’s her husband another woman, she will feel awkward.

 

“But it must be awkward right?” Bom said and look a Chaerin’s face.

 

                Chaerin nodded in replied.

 

“You need to overcome it. We plan to make Dara’s surprised birthday party soon”

 

                Chaerin smile, look at Bom and nodded. “Arraseo, I’ll try my best”

 

“Ah, here we are, I think Jiyong must be in the Recording studio like always. Don’t get caught by Teddy again, arraseo?”

 

                “Daeh..” Chaerin leaves the elevator and walks to the Recording studio.

 

The banging sound of music can be heard from the outside of the door. She can see the familiar latter from the blur image of the door. She smiles and

knock the door.

 

Obviously they didn’t listen to the knock since no one answer.

 

Ah, do you think this is an office to knock first before enter? Tch.

 

She blamed herself and giggled to herself.

 

“Who are you?” a husky voice approach her from the behind.

 

She startled and look through her shoulder, a man wearing a light pink polo shirt, she look up and saw the familiar face, absolutely, it’s Bom secret crush.

Hah, of course she know, Bom likes him for years already.

 

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo Seunghyun-ssi, I’m Chaerin.” She quickly bows formally to him.

 

                “Annyeonghaeseyo. May I know how you get in here? I never see you around so I guess you are not belong here” he casually said it with his both 

hand in his pants pocket.

 

“Urm, daeh. I’m here with my unnie, she work here”

 

                “Oh, okay, why are you here? Are you lost?”

 

“No, I’m here to meet, urm, G-dragon?” her questioning tone, again.

 

                “May I know ask why? Sorry for so many question”

 

“It’s okay. I just wanted to meet him”

 

                “By any chance, are you one of the fangirl of his?”

 

“You can just tell it that way” she bows.

 

TOP opens the door, and the loud song echoing through the corridor now. Chaerin smiles when he can see Jiyong is sitting in front of the computer,

composing lyrics, he thought. He just looks like the first time she saw him in the studio before.

 

“Yo Ji!” TOP greeted.

 

                “Oh, yo hyung!” and they did their western shake hand.

 

“Someone here for you” TOP said as he walks to the computer near the couch and settle down on the wheeling chair.

 

                “Who?” Jiyong turns to the door and was surprised to see the latter.

 

“Hi” Chaerin holds the door and wave awkwardly.

 

The last time she was there, they were having the intimate position and her first kiss, their first kiss together shared in the same studio. So she was oozed

with this awkward situation.

 

“Hi” Jiyong replied and walks back to his chair and start busying himself with his work.

 

                “Urm.. can I come in?”

 

“Why you are here?” Jiyong asked without turns to her.

 

He didn’t invite her in so she assume he didn’t welcome her in. She swallowed hard. She can feel that TOP is staring at her so she looks at TOP and fake a

smile to him. TOP nodded and wave for her to enters the studio but she refuse and keep on standing on the door.

 

“Urm, I’m here. Too..” she swallowed “to spare you a lunch. Don’t you mind?”

 

                “I mind” he said and keep on doing his work.

 

That short reply totally stab her in the heart.

 

What a heartless husband, tch! Do you think I’ll let you ignore me when TOP oppa is here, watching us? So NOT! We still have one month before Dara unnie

back and another ten freaking month before the end, why should I waste it by following your ways? So not dear GD. Huh!

 

She blow her bang up and brush the wild hair back and walks into the studio. She stand behind Jiyong for a few moment. She tries to gain her courage to

talk back.

 

She grab the chair and spin it to make him facing her. She placed her hand on the back of the chair and lean forward, face inches away from him, looking

him at the eyes.

 

“You hear me, you freaking Gee-Dee. I’m here not to be ignore and I will never let anyone ignore me in my life. Once is enough. Now, listen to me, I’m here

to ask you to go out and have lunch with me, and you are so NOT allowed to say NO!” she slammed her hand on the chair again.

 

Jiyong looks back with a no-fear face, or should we said, pokerface? He is good in acting now, just like his girlfriend. No way he will have lunch with her.

 

How if his heart beat for her again. No way, he won’t cheat anymore to Dara. Enough with the marriage.

 

“There is no way I will have lunch with you” Jiyong pushes her hand away and spin back to the front.

 

                “WHAT?!” Chaerin shouted back and her voice echoed in the room.

 

Chaerin groans and clench her fist. She placed her hand on her waist and exhaled hard. She kicks the chair, force it to turns to her again.

 

“YOU. ARE. DEFINITELY. GOING. TO. GO. OUT. LUNCH. WITH. ME!” She shouted and pulls his hand.

 

                “NO. ING. WAY” he tries to pulls his hand back.

 

“YAH! You two! Shut the up! Stop being dramatic here! You Ji, don’t acting like that to your fan girl. Fan is our everything” TOP interrupted.

 

                “What? But hyung, he is not our fan!” Jiyong replied.

 

“She is, she admits it just now.”

 

                “Okay, if she is, why should I had lunch with fan?”

 

“To not abandon them?”

 

                “You are an alien. There were never such rule”

 

“THEY ARE RULE LIKE THAT!” Chaerin shouted back.

 

                “You just stay shut!”

 

“I’m not going to shut up!”

 

                “Shut up or leave!!”

 

“Hey, what’s the problem here?” suddenly a soft y voice interrupted.

 

                “Ah, hyung. Nothing, just this two latter are so enjoying making a free drama in front of me.” TOP chuckles.

 

“What? What’s the problem here, Chaerin, Jiyong?” Teddy asked.

 

                “She force me to go lunch with her!” Jiyong complaint.

 

Chaerin looks down on her feet. She can’t face Teddy, absolutely not, and never will she look at him in the eyes. She looks at another direction and sigh.

 

“Is it true? Why? You need someone to accompany you to lunch with?” Teddy politely asked.

 

                “No-nothing” she asked in a low tone, stuttered.

 

Jiyong looks at Chaerin reaction. She’s not looking at Teddy hyung. She was looking the another way and was kicking her feet on the floor. She looks like a

shy fan girl. And now Jiyong get really annoyed with her girly reactions.

 

Before she is being so loud. Now why suddenly she’s acting like a shy woman? And why did Teddy hyung knows her name? What happens here? Argh! I’m

curious!

 

“Come, let me had lunch with you if Jiyong didn’t want too” Teddy suddenly offered himself.

 

Chaerin swallowed and her eyes widened. She quickly pulls Jiyong hand and walks to the door.

 

“It’s alright, oppa, but I just want to lunch with Jiyong” she said as they both exited the room.

 

Teddy stares as the two man and woman left the room. Teddy sighs and shook his head. He walks into the room and catch TOP staring. He lifted his brows

to TOP, and causing TOP to chuckles.

 

“Hyung, I can smell something! You better tell me!” TOP shouted.

 

                “Just shut your up!” Teddy jokingly shouted back and walks to the chair left by Jiyong.

 

-----

 

“By any chance, do you have anything to do with Teddy hyung?” Jiyong asked.

 

Jiyong was seating in the passenger seat. He lay on his left side and stares at Chaerin who is now driving.

 

“What do you mean?” Chaerin glance at Jiyong.

 

                “Nothing, I’m just curious. The way you treated me and the way you act once hyung enters is totally difference”

 

“Nothing difference” Chaerin denied.

 

                “Tch, it’s very obvious, Chae. Come on, tell me, story me”

 

“I think you have no right to hear about it” Chaerin looks at him with a smile.

 

                “Fine!” Jiyong turns to the front, pouted and folded his arms near his chest.

 

“Aigoo.. is my dampiyon mad now? come on, don’t sulk” Chaerin giggles on how cute he looks.

 

Now, I definitely won’t let you go easily, Jiyong ah, you are super cute!

 

-------

 

Jiyong munch on his food like a hungry master. Chaerin stares at him as she munched hers too. She chuckles on how cute he looks. Moreover, when he

starts cutting another bite of the steak even when the one in his mouth haven’t finished yet.

 

“Jiyong-ssi, calm down, the food won’t run away” Chaerin teased.

 

                “Oh, just shut up! I’m super hungry now” Jiyong replied with his mouth full.

 

“Hehe, everyone is looking at you, Ji” Chaerin bites her steak.

 

                “Oh, really?” he placed down his steak and pulls his hoodie more out to cover his face.

 

“I’m just joking. Everyone is busy with their food, no time for celebrity. This ain’t that type of restaurant you know, where fan girl go gaga over celebrity in a

café” Chaerin smiles when Jiyong look at him.

 

                “You are so not fan girl aren’t you? Always condemn me and my life”

 

“I am so not your fan girl. Who is GD? I only know Jiyong, the Kwon Jiyong who is my husband. Never know who is that G-Dragon is, duh!” she shrugged her

shoulder and makes an annoying face.

 

Jiyong giggles.

 

                “Your face is so funny and ugly”

 

“I know, heard it a lot since school” Chaerin giggles and continue eating.

 

Feeling guilt that his words might hurt her feeling, Jiyong stops eating and stares at Chaerin. He bites his lips. Guilt overwhelmed his heart. He always

wanted to be mean so that he won’t like her but now he is feeling guilty.

 

“I’m sorry…” he blurted out.

 

                “It’s okay, really! Just finish your food. I need to go back to my office”

 

“Then why you come this far to ask me to lunch?”

 

                “Because I always wanted to spent my lunch hour with my husband” Chaerin looks up and their eyes meet.

 

Chaerin smiles sweetly with a shining eyes. Jiyong swallowed his saliva hard. He looks down to his food and back to finish the food. Chaerin giggles quietly when he noticed he didn’t dare to look at her in the eyes for long.

 

What are you afraid that you’ll fall in love with me dear Jiyong? Don’t worry, I never meant to steal you from noona. I’m just enjoying my one year of stay.

 

Chaerin continue eating while her gaze fix on him and a meaningful smile carved on her face.

 



AN: Find any mistakes? Just forgive and forget. Kekeke~ Leave comment and do keep on subscribe!

Ah, and don't you think CL really looks like a rich kid when she has the less makeup on? she really do looks rich on above gif. jyyaaak!
Sorry that i'm addicted to .gif pictures lately. XP