CHAPTER 27

Made to Love You

 

It’s been a month. Yes, you heard me right, one freaking month already passed. Tch!

 

Chaerin look out of the window, looking out on the busy street of the Seoul City. She sighs one more time. She didn’t know how much have she sigh.

 

She reach for her Blackberry and look on the notification, NONE.

 

It’s been a month since they married. Nothing improvement, she can tell. Her workers know she’s married but they never know who her husband is.

 

For God sake, she feel like telling the world he is her when she heard everyone around her was talking about him and his other woman.

 

What other woman? His main woman? Tch, Chaerin, you are delusional for dreaming of being his number one. She’s own him, not you.

 

Suddenly her mind flash back to the night after their marriage. It supposed to be her first night, well, it is her first night, night of nightmare.

 

 

-Flashback-

She hugs herself. It’s so cold tonight. She stands on the balcony. She smile when she suddenly think about how their parents trick them and now, they end up stuck with each other in the luxury hotel room.

 

What a parent.

 

She exhaled her breathes, it’s hard. She look through her shoulder, look at her husband. She frowned and look back to the front.

 

He is so busy. Busy with his notebook, or maybe he just acted like he is busy as a reason to ignore her? yes, she agrees with the second line. She sigh.

 

She decided to walk back into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. Staring at her husband. Placing her palms to support her chin.

 

“What are you watching?” he suddenly opens his mouth.

 

                “Nothing” she answered but keep on staring.

 

“Done” he shouted and smirk.

 

Jiyong look up at her. she was still staring. Suddenly he regrets of writing what he was working just now. she looks pretty tonight, her cat eyes was smiling to him.

 

He sighs, shake the thought away. Dara wouldn’t like what he’s thinking now. He grabs his phone and texted someone.

 

Few minutes later the door knocked by someone. Knows who is the visitor, Jiyong stand up and quickly unlock the door.

 

Chaerin just keep staring what his husband is doing. He was talking with someone at the door, very low that she can’t even heard any of the point.

 

He is back into the room with two files on his hand. Her eyes widen and rounded.

 

“What’s that?” she asked quickly.

 

                “This?” he pass one of the file to her.

 

“Ye-yeah. What’s this?” she stuttered. Surprised with the file on her lap.

 

                “This is our contract”

 

“Contract?? What contract?” she fixed her stare on him.

 

                “Our marriage contract. Open up and read” he command.

 

Chaerin opened the file and scanned the content once, and then she re-scanned it, and now, she’s reading word by word with a serious face. Her brow creased.

 

“What’s this for??!” she shouted.

 

                “For our own good”

 

“What do you mean by our own good? There is so no good thing in this thing called marriage contract!” she stand up and throw the files on the bed in anger.

 

                “This is important! It’s for our good, your good too!” he relaxed on her sudden burst.

 

“This, what important with this? What good with this?!” she grabs the file and open it and shows it with anger before slammed it back on the bed.

 

                “Read it first, it’s very beneficial”

 

“What beneficial? All of the content is about your privacy, your name, your carrier, your wealth and your girlfriend!” she shouted.

 

                “It’s not only just for me. There’s a point about you too. No – see, this is good, you didn’t have to slave your body for me. And this, Your money is

yours – see, I’m not a gold digger to dig your wealthy wealth. Ah, and this, you can have a boyfriend or sleep with anyone during our marriage – see, I’m not

disturbing you to have a normal relationship. And, yeah, this one, What’s your privacy, is yours – here, this one is good, I’m not going to intrude with your

business and you can have all privacy you need. No need to share absolutely” Jiyong grinned, happy with the terms he wrote.

“I don’t need this, I need more than that!”

 

                “This one is what we need. After a year, we will get divorced. Isn’t this good? We doesn’t have to tangle up each other in this marriage for long. For

now, just let our parents satisfied with this marriage, but after a year, we will get divorced and just told them, “there’s no chemistry between us”, isn’t that

easy?”

 

“But, how if they didn’t agree?”

 

                “They sure will eat it. It so reasonable. Every divorced couple use the same reason, right?”

 

“Hmmm—“

 

She clench her first and jaws. She is mad now. What right he is to pull their marriage into something called contract base marriage?

 

And only one year?! For God sake, she’s 29 and a divorced woman? Who will marry her by then? She’ll be wasted and dies in the home, alone. That’s scary!

 

“Done spacing out! Now, sign it!” Jiyong stand up and put the pen in her palm.

 

She looks at his face with a surprise face. She swallowed.

 

“Are you sure with this?” she asked one more.

 

                “Yes I’m sure. We can’t stuck with each other for too long, you know, I need to settle down myself too” he sigh and look down on his feet.

 

This man is a coward. What he wants is all Dara, Dara, Dara. It’s written all over his face. Chaerin squeeze the pen in her grip and clenched her teeth.

 

“Fine!” she shouted to his face.

 

She forcefully opens the file and signed it. Once done, she slammed the file on the bed.

 

“Now what?” she asked in anger tone.

 

                “One more, sign this one too”

 

“What is this?”

 

                “Same thing, but this is my copy”

 

She snatched it, signed it and pushed it back to him. She threw the pen on the floor and glares at him.

 

Jiyong was taken aback when she suddenly pushed the file to his chest. And she suddenly throws the pen on the floor, is that the only way she can did to

show her anger.

 

Why should she get angry? It’s good right? Nothing lose in this thing. Both get the benefits. We are better this way.

 

“Now, are we DONE?” she clenched her teeth.

 

Jiyong nodded and smile back in relax. She has no idea why he is so calmed. She is fuming in anger. She’s annoyed now. One more word escaped from

the man mouth, she sure will punch him hard on his groin.

 

She groaned and turns to the door, marched out from  the door. Her high heels clinking to the floor making annoying sound echoing through the room.

 

She slammed the door hard and marched to the elevator, to leave the hellish room is what she has in mind.

 

And the next day she knows, her parent force her to move in with him. And his parent is doing the same too. And they stuck in his house.

 

The whole one week, his mom stay with us to ensure we sleep in the same room. Yes, we did. Same room, but different sleep place.

 

He’s on the bed and she’s on the floor. Thank God he did have an extra emergency mattress in his house. At least, he is being considerate by not letting her

sleep on the floor, on the cold wood plane.

 

-End Flashback-

 

She startled when her phone suddenly rang and vibrate. She took out and read the message.

 

What? Again? Tch!

 

She quickly stuffed her Bb in her handbags, she grabs her iPhone and stuffed it into the bag too. She grabs her car key and walks to the door.

 

The elevator opens on the parking floor, she exited and walks to her car.

 

--------

 

Chaerin stopped at the groceries store to buy some ingredients to what should she cook tonight. Once a week, either her parent or his parent will come and

visited them for dinner.

 

It’s random, they’ll come whenever they want with just a text massage send to alert them. This week, it’s his parent’s turn.

 

She browses through the store and look for the perfect ingredient for her cooking. She already remembered his parent’s favorite food, so yeah, today she’ll

cook it for them.

 

She smile when she get all the thing she need. She headed to the cashier and paid for the stuff.

 

--------

 

Jiyong enters his house with a nice smell. He healed in deeply, digested the tasty smell. He smiles. She a good cooker, he can’t deny that.

 

She not just a good cooker, she’s a good baker too. That’s all he knew, fullstop. Although most of the time, without their parents come, he won’t eat what

she cook.

 

Why? He just trying to put this line between them so if he didn’t eat it, she won’t try hard to please him with her cook. They just need the distant. It just a year

of marriage.

 

He walks near the kitchen to crossed to his room. He looks at the woman in blue apron. She’s back to brown hair now. Look so busy in the kitchen. Stirring,

chopping, cleaning.

 

“You are back?” he heard she asked without turning her head at him.

 

                “Yeh…” he replied.

 

“Go washed yourself. Your parents will arrive in two hours” she command and back to chop the cucumber.

 

                “Deh…” he replied and leave the area.

 

--------

 

“How have it been? Are you having a happy life this first one month of marriage?” Mrs. Kwon suddenly asked when they were seating on the dinner table,

eating.

 

                “Urm, we are good” he lied, only she can tell.

 

“Good. Although I don’t really believe you” Mrs. Kwon added as she munched to the food.

 

                “Mmm.. this is really good. Chaerin-ah, you are really good in cooking!” Mr. Kwon praise.

 

“Ah, dehh, thank you abeonim” Chaerin blushed.

 

                “Mmm.. it is. I need to learn cooking from you, chaerin-ah” Mrs. Kwon added.

 

Chaerin blushed more and nodded. She is flattered with the praise. Who didn’t like it when your in-laws praised you, right?

 

Jiyong glanced at Chaerin. He bites his food and talks with his mind.

 

She sure like being praised isn’t her? Tsk, abeoji and ommoni really were too much. Stop praising her!

 

“Jiyong ah, you are very lucky to have such a perfect wife like Chaerin” Mrs. Kwon said out.

 

                “Ah, urm, k” he replied, lazily.

 

“What with the attitude? Eommoni is serious here. You won’t find another better wife than her”

 

                “Hmm..”

 

He looks at other way and keep on eating his food. He didn’t feel like looking back at Chaerin who are now staring at him from the corner of her cat eye, he

can feel her stare.

 

She sigh and continue eating.

 

At least, try to sound more like you are exciting too, you idiot! Your mom will think something fishy if you are with the attitude. You need to get used to this for

another eleven month. What a selfish!

 

She complaint in her mind.

 

---------

 

She washed all the dishes and placed it on the drying track. She washed her hand and wipe it dry with the kitchen tissue. She exited the kitchen area and

join the three people in the living room.

 

Seem like he is getting another lectures from his mother. Serve him right. She smirk and walks slowly into the living room.

 

----------

 

Once his parent leave, she enters back to the house and start gathering the glasses and bowls on the living room and bring it into the kitchen.

 

She placed it in the sink when she sense he is walking to the way. She quickly walk to the door and block him.

 

“You need to work harder you know. Improve your acting skill” she voiced out herself.

 

                “What? I’m working harder every week” he sigh.

 

“Not at all. No improvement at all. Na-ah” she waved her index finger at his face.

 

He push the hand down and exhaled a deep breathed. He leans his right side on the wall and folded his arms on his chest level.

 

“Why are you being so good with my parents?” he asked.

 

                “Of course I need to. Your parents is my parent too, for now.” she said and turns back into the kitchen.

 

Jiyong walks to the kitchen bar counter and sit on the bench. He sighs and ruffled his hair.

 

“You don’t need to do that, you know” he said.

 

                “Why? Tell me why?” she turns back to him and lay her back on the counter, folding her arm on the chest.

 

“Because if you are being good to them, they’ll love and like you”

 

                “So? What’s the problem with that?”

 

“They’ll love you like a daughter by then”

 

                “So what?”

 

“It will be harder for us to get divorced, can’t you see it?” he slap the counter and bite his lower lips.

 

She chuckled while pressing her fingers on her lips.

 

Ah, so now you are afraid that they won’t let me go easily? Aiyaiyai, don’t you know already? It’s one of my plan. Can’t you see it? Tch, babbo!

 

“What with the chuckled?” he folded his arms.

 

                “Nothing, I just find your words are very amusing” she replied before turns her back to him.

 

“The point is, don’t be too good towards my parent, you understand?” he remind her.

 

She smile behind his back as she washes the glass. The clinching sound hide her chuckled sound. She nodded to his words and she heard his steps

 

 


Sorry, I didn't re-read this. So if you find any mistake and errors, just forgive and forget. Kekeke~
Please leave comments and subscribe! Thank you everyone for the support!

It's been a long time coming, but we here now, we're about to get the roof on fire baby, now you all gonna get down, and I'm going mine! Yeaaah~~