CHAPTER 23

Made to Love You

 

CHAPTER 23

                Jiyong placed the pot on the center of the table. Chaerin went back to the living room to take her glass and his glass and placed it on the dining table. Jiyong scoop some ramen into a bowl and placed it infront of her before he scoops another bowl for himself.

“Thank you” chaerin said as she impatiently grabs her chopstick and starts digging the ramen.

“You’re welcome” Jiyong said as he took his chopstick and still eyeing Chaerin.

“Woah, you must be so hungry” Jiyong giggles.

                Chaerin just grins, showing her white perfect upper teeth and just start eating. Once in a while, Jiyong observes her as she is eating. She looks different when eating then their first meets up. He smiles. She looks cuter with her blonde hair tied up in a bun like that. He complimented her in his heart.

                Notice she was being observed, she looks up. And their eyes meet. Chaerin grins as she munches to her ramen. Jiyong startled and quickly digs his bowl. Chaerin stir the ramen in the pot.

“Here, eat more, Jingyongie, you are so thin. Even your waist is so small” she said cutely as she placed a spoonful of ramen into his bowls.

“I’m not small!” he protest and pout.

“Aigoo…. You look so cute when you pout!” Chaerin cheerfully said as she hand him another spoon of ramen.

“Stop adding my ramen. You’ll make me fat like you” he said, joking.

“What?! I’m not fat!” she said, fake an angry voice and pouted.

                Jiyong giggles on how childish she looks when she pouted. He just giggling and continue eating.

“Finish it. I’m full” Chaerin commands as she placed her chopstick to the side of her bowls.

                She folds her arms and continues staring at Jiyong who is still eating.

“What? You are the one who you are the one who are hungry just now” he protests.

                She giggles and lifts her shoulders.

“Eat it!” jiyong warns, pointing to the pot.

“No” she replied and quickly lifts her bowls and almost run to the kitchen.

“Yah!” Jiyong shouts as he tries to catch her from his seat.

                He sighs when he fails and she disappears into the kitchen. He shook his head and continues to finish up the ramen. She comes back to the dining room while juggling to a bottle of mineral water.

“Finish it!” Chaerin warns when she saw he stop eating and staring at her.

“This is so unfair! I cook this for you.” Jiyong protests and pouted.

                Chaerin giggles. She sits next to him and placed the bottle on the table. She pokes his pouted lips and laughs.

“Finish it!” she widens her eyes to warn him.

“Haish” he hisses and continues eating.

                She smiles and patted his shoulder.

“Good boy” she compliments and cares his head.

“What do you think I am? A dog?” he protest but still, try to finish the ramen.

“A cute dog, indeed” she patted his head.

                He sighs and pulls the pot in front of him and start sipping to the content in the pot.

“Ah! Boshta!” he said and his lips.

                She looks to the pot, empty. He eats all of it. She giggles. He really did what she told him to.

“What?” he asked as he wipes his mouth using the back of his hand.

“Nothing, it just cute that you follow my order” she said and grins.

                Her eyes turn to crescent moon, which made his heart race faster. She looks cute and adorable when she grins. Her smiley eyes, loveable, that’s what he can tell. He grins back.

“Ah, you got something here” she shows her cheek, near the lips.

                He lifts his brows and touches the place that she tries to show.

“No, not there, a bit here” she tries to show it on her own cheek.

“Here?” he tries to reach the spot.

“No..” she sighs.

                Jiyong creased his brows; look back at Chaerin when she notices her face was nearer. She has that serious face and her eyes were fixed on a spot on his face. He keeps his eyes open. He feels a wet thing touches his cheek.

                He quickly touches his cheek with his hand. Surprised. She giggles.

“Now, it gone” she said and continue giggles.

                What she just did? Oh wait, did she just me? Oh my god. I’m going to have a hard time to sleep tonight. He can’t stop thinking about her.

“Let me wash it” she said and disappears through the kitchen.

                He can’t stop thinking. Hand still on the mark. He mind was full of her. He just can’t think what to do or what else to think that time. So he just stay on his sit, hand on the mark.

 

---
                She come out and find he still in the same position. She froze. Did I overdid that just now? she thoughts and bite her lower lips. She bite the tips of her index finger. Regrets what she just did.

Oh my, I think so. I shouldn’t it, I should just wipe it instead. Ah, pabo Chaerin! What have you did to your heart and mind. Her mind is now full with his face and his taste when she him just now.

“Jiyong..” she calls him softly.

                He quickly turns to her, still on his seat.

“Ah, urm, sorry if you didn’t like it” she bows.

                His eyes widen. Thinking of what to say. He shook his head.

“No, it’s, no, nothing. No need to apologize” he said and stands up.

“Then, we are good?” she asked.

“yeah” he said and smiles back.

                His heart and stomach is still fills with butterfly. But he needs to act cool in front of her. He can’t fall in love with her. He definitely can’t let her over take his heart. His heart belongs to Dara. Yes, only Sandara. Oh wait, there is nothing wrong if she fills my heart, she’s going to be my wife in a week. No no no, you have Dara. Remember Jiyong, you have your long wanted Dara. He monologues.

“So, urm, I think I need to go and find my car.” She said.

“Ah, yes, wait, let me take the key” he quickly leaves the room.

                She follows and waits for him near the main door. He comes few minutes later with a key on his hand. He handed her the key. She took it and observed it, yes, it’s her keys. There are her car’s and her house’s key. She smiles.

“Should we go and trace your car now?” he asked and opens the door for her.

                She nodded and exited. They get into the lift. Both are quit stand next to each other. The lift stop and a two young women enters. They stare for few minutes to Jiyong face before they enters. Maybe, they notice he was GD.

                They feel like the lift move so slow. The girls keep on stealing a look at him, which, makes him feel uncomfortable. He sighs lightly and turn his head to face Chaerin. Chaerin looks at him and makes a whats-up look at him. He signal her with his eyes, to the girls. Showing that he is uncomfortable of their stare.

                Chaerin looks at the girls and caught with their staring eyes. They are whispering something among them.  Chaerin smile when one of the girls looks at her.

                Chaerin pulls Jiyong hand, making him to almost fall onto her. She smirk at the girls and she quickly wraps his arms with her. Leaning closer to him. She is like giving a warning to the girls that he is hers. Look away.

“Wae?” Jiyong whispers to her.

                She fakes a giggles and quickly pulls him out when the lift reach the ground level.

“I’m trying to save you from the girl’s hunger eyes” she said and pulls herself away from him.

“You’ll going to get me into a new gossip” he said back.

                She scratch her head. Ah, now that’s true. Haish. She sigh and lifts her arms.

“Let’s forget about it. So do you remember where the last place you see my car?” she asked and roams around the street.

“No” he said in an innocent tone, which, makes her annoyed.

“NO?!” she scrunch her nose, protests.

“Yeh” he said, hands in pockets, looks at her with an innocent face.

“Now you annoyed me out” she said and walks away, looking for her car.

                He eyeing her and giggles softly. Just let her be. He said to himself and follows her from the back, a bit far. She looks confused. Her eyes are around, her hand can’t stop pressing to the car key.

Hope that her car will make a sound. She sighs when her effort shows no result. He giggles. She glares at him. Death glare. He stop giggles and widen his eyes when he can feels his hand is burning.

“Oh my god!” he shout and quickly rubbing the burning area.

                She pinch his hand too hard that it makes the area turns to red and feel like burning. He really annoyed her that she gets angry when he giggles and not helping her at all.

“You are not helping at all!” she shout back.

“What? You didn’t ask for help” he talks back.

“If I didn’t ask, you should help” she pouted and stomped away.

“Aigoo.. How to help? Should I scream for it’s name? what’s the name? ddokchae?” he tries to catch her steps.

“What? Who ddokchae? Yah! Pabo! Where did you get that name?!” she stops, turns her front to him and shouted to his face, hands on hips.

“Woah, don’t get mad at me. Your unnie give me that name” he said, hands up, saving his hands from another pinch of her.

“Unnie? Which unnie?” she asked as she shove his chest.

“Do you have unnie-s that know me?” he asked.

“Yeh. Dara Park unnie or Bom Park unnie?” she asked while looking into his eyes.

                They are battling in a staring competition. Heating since none of them are giving up. Both didn’t want to lose. They are both in their own world.

 Everyone walks around them are looking and whispering with each other. Chaerin heard them.

“Isn’t that the girl in the news?”
“Wasn’t that G-Dragon?”
“Is she playing with GD too?”
“Oh, isn’t that Hyunjoong girl?”

                She quickly pushes him back and walks back the other direction. Leaving him standing there with a confused looks. He quickly runs a bit to catch her back.

“What with the sudden push?” he asked when he manages to walk next to her.

“Keep yourself far from me, everyone is talking about us” she said, almost whispering, clenching her teeth in between.

“Then let them talk” he said.

                Jiyong wraps his arms around Chaerin’s shoulder and pulls her closer to his chest. And he pushes Chaerin to walk together with him.

                They walk till dawn and still, no signs of her car. Jiyong just leisurely hugs her with his right arms and left arm; he tucked it in his sweater’s pocket.

                Chaerin rubs her both hand, since the weather turns to be much colder. She blows her hand. Jiyong looks at the half-shivered Chaerin.

“Cold?” he asked.

“Umph” she replied, busy blowing her hand.

“You know, I really want to give my sweater to you” he said, face straight forward.

“Really?” she said, while looking at him.

“Ahah” he nodded.

                Chaerin looks at him, narrowing her eyes. All he do just keep walks, hands keep wrapping around her. No signal he wanted to give her his sweater.

“But you don’t looks like you want to” she said as she stops walking, making him to stop to.

“…” he scratches his head.

“Haha. You really don’t want to” she said and she starts laughing at the awry face.

“I want to! But, I only have a thin clothes beneath” he said, looking sorry.

                Chaerin just laughs her lungs out, making more attention. Everyone looks at them. Chaerin tries to control her laughs and leans closer to his side.

                She took his right hand and wraps it back around her neck. Then, she tuck her left hand into his left side jean's pocket and leans almost half of her body to him, to feel his heat and warm herself.

                She looks up to the surprised face of Jiyong.

“This is better. Warm” she said and snuggles.

                Jiyong smiles ear to ear and tighten his hugs around her neck and rubs her cheek.

“Yah, you’ll going to spoil my makeup” she said and hit his .

                He laughs and leans back his hand on her shoulder.

“I think we need to go back. I don’t think your car will be this far from my apartment” he said as he push Chaerin to make a u-turn with him.

“Then where is it?” Chaerin asked, scrunch her nose while looking up at him.

“I don’t know” Jiyong still want to play.

                Chaerin furrows her brows and keep looking at his face while they are walking. Jiyong steal a glimpse at him and scrunch his nose.

“What’s wrong with my face?” he asked and touch his nose with his left hand.

“I smell something fishy” she said and moves to the right side of her face.

“Fishy? Where?” he sniff himself and then sniff her hair.

                Chaerin giggles and quickly smack his hand that is wrapping her neck. He laughs and took the hand, locking it with him.

“Aigoo.. Jiyong ah, everyone are staring” she said as she struggles to pulls her right hand from him.

                Jiyong just  pouted and tighten his grips on her hands. She giggles.

“You better tell me where is my car?”

“If not?”

“If not, I’ll makes your home as mine!” she said and smiles.

                Jiyong looks down to her face and smiles.

“Then make it” he said.

                Chaerin looks at him and narrowing her eyes.

“Jiyong, I’m serious. You better show me my car” she almost shouted.

“Dind’t I told you I don’t know where it is?”

“You lied!” she shouted as she pulls her hand from his and manage to do so.

                Chaerin tries to pulls herself away from him but he quickly catches her wrist and pulls her back closer to him. He took the left hand and put it in his sweater. Her hand is as cold as the ice. He winds his hand with her, to transfer her more of his heat.

                She smiles and look down, blush. She looks at him and pulls his hoodie up. He frowns. She just smiles and leans her head on his arms.

“Oppa… can you please tell me where my car is?” she said with a cute tone.

“Haish.. I said no!” he looks at her with a stern look.

“Opppaaa…” she looks at him, pouted.

“Aigoo Aigoo.. no no” he tries to hide his eyes.

“Oppa… come on, tell me..” she tries again and she plays her fingers making a circle on his arms.

“Alright, alright. But with one condition.” He said at last.

“What? Why must have condition? You are so unfair!” she pouted again.

                Jiyong laughs and pinches her cheek, making her shrieks. He let go and she quickly rubs her cheek. He pinch it quiet hard.

“That’s hurt!” she protests, pouts and stomps her feet.

                Jiyong just smiles.

“My condition is… Do you want to hear it or not?” he asked when he saw that she was not looking at him.

                Chaerin looks up and lifted her brows, although he can’t see full of it since it was hidden behind the bangs.

“I just want you to stay for tonight. If you stay, I will show you your car tomorrow” he said.

“What? But I need to go back to my office tomorrow” she curves her lips to the right.

“You want your car or not?” he asked again.

                Chaerin looks to the front, tries to think. Jiyong pulls her into a café, shocked, she almost trip.

“Slow down” Chaerin hissed.

“Do you want coffee?” he just asked while his eyes lingering on the banner showing the menu.

“What coffee do you like?” she asked back, her eyes was scanning through the menu.

“Espresso double shot?” he said in an asking tone.

“I’ll take have whatever you have” she said in a seductive tone that makes he looks at her with a surprised look.

                Jiyong smiles. He doesn’t know why but he feels happy that she is now near her sight and they are comfortably talked and bickered around cutely, like a real couple. He didn’t even know himself why suddenly he asked her to stay at his apartment.

                His heart somewhat flutter to see her smile, to hear her laughs and his heart totally beating wild when she talks with him in an aegyo tones and calls him ‘oppa’. Is this what people call true love? He asked himself. He had been in a numerous number of relationships but never once he has this kind of ‘home’ feeling when he is around a girl.

                Chaerin looks around when she noticed some gazed. Yes, of course half of the girls in the café were glaring and staring at them. Even with his hoodies up, everyone still can notice him. Even the hoodie is the GD&TOP’s limited edition sweater.

                Adding to that, he still has her hand in his sweater’s pocket and she is so close to him and totally, in everyone sight and mind, they must think that they are a lovely couples going on a date.

                Chaerin tries to pulls her hand but he just tighten it and pulls against her. He looks down at her and scrunched. She signals him with her eyes. He looks around. He notices the attention. He just smiles and bows to some of the girls that he caught looking at them.

                Jiyong pulls her with him as they reach their turns. He orders two coffees and a bread for her. He paid and took the orders. He let go her hand and hand her one coffee and the bread.

“Only one?” she asked.

                Jiyong just smiles and nodded. He takes a sip of his coffee and they walks out the café.

“You don’t want?” she asked again.

                Jiyong shook his head. He still full. Although they have walks for miles, his stomach still full with the ramen before.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

                He nodded and sips his coffee again.

“Arrasso” she said.

                She sips her coffee and struggles to pull down the bread’s wrapper. He looks at her and takes her coffee. She looks at him and mouthed, thanks.

                She happily enjoying her bread when they almost reach his apartment.

“Are you agree with my term?” he suddenly asked.

                Chaerin stops, her finger and looks at him; tilt her head cockily to the one side. Looks like a lost kitten. He chuckles.

“I’ll show you your car if you stay for the night. or you can continue search it for yourself for the rest of the day if you don’t want to” he said as he stops with her too.

“Hah?” she almost shrieks, arms crossed on her chest and shook her head with open jaws.

“What with that?” he asked and burst with laughters.

“I won’t sleep with you!” she added, almost shout.

                Jiyong quickly pulls her and stops with his palms. Looking around. Oh my God, people might misunderstand her words. He giggles and looks at her face.

                Chaerin quickly push him off.

“I don’t say that I want to sleep with you” he said, cockily.

Then why you ask me to stay?” she asked, still unsure.

“I just want you to stay. That’s all” he said innocently.

“What? Don’t you try to lie to my face” she said as she folded her hands.

“I’m not” he said and smiles back.

“Come on, just agree to it” he said and wraps back his arms around her shoulder.

                She looks at him with an unreadable face. He sighs.

“I promise I wouldn’t lay a finger on you tonight. I just want you to stay. You know we have missed for two weeks and it’s only one week apart” he said as he pushes her with him.

                She follows his steps, eyes still on him.

“Why not we try…” he said.

“Haish, arrasso. I’m agree. As long you show me my car. I need to be at my office on 9.” She said, sighs and walks with him.

                Jiyong smiles as a victory. He looks down at her and kisses her hair. He squeeze her in his hugs making her to shriek. She took the coffee on his hand and drinks it while walking. They both just looks like a happy couple.

 

 


A/N: Another skydragon moment. Oh wait, did I just make them fall in love? Tsk. Then the story won't be so thrill to read. Aigooo... Anyway, the next chapter going to be the wedding, for sure! I can't wait for it myself. Forgive me for any mistakes. I will not write 'H' story since my friend is becoming my proof reader. kekeke *embarassed*