CHAPTER 22

Made to Love You

 

CHAPTER 22

                Jiyong was stunned, glued to the ground. Was she just stated a war towards him? Huh, so she has been missing for two weeks, get back and just pops! Become a new high class ? Tsk. Women women women.

“Mr. Kwon, you are welcomed to the café now for the food taste” a waitress just melt the ice that froze him.

“Ah, yeh..” he said.

                The waitress bows and guide him to get inside the café and take a seat on the same table as Chaerin, which is waiting, arms folded, legs crossed. In her plain clothes, a red cropped tee, that reveal half of her tummy, but it was hidden by the help of the high waist cut jeans she wore. She just looks, different. She looks fiercer with her thick eye liner and pink lipstick. And the black high heels Laboutini black suede shoes.

                She looks at her with the flaming eyes. Narrowing her eyes and gets her lips to a straight line, like warning him that she’s not playing with her words just now. Jiyong swallowed hard. He sit and try to be as cool as he is. So, you wanna plays? I’m in!

----

“Why you didn’t call me?” Jiyong asked.

                He was driving his car. Chaerin on the passenger seat next to him, still, arm folded, legs crosses and lay to the door, looking out the window, ignores him. Jiyong glares at her when she keeps silent, didn’t answer his question.

“Miss Lee Chaerin, I asked you, why you didn’t call me?!” Jiyong increased his volume.

“Hiisshh.. You are so loud! Do you think I’m deaf?” Chaerin hissing, glared back at him.

“I thought you are” Jiyong said full of sarcasm.

“Huh!” Chaerin smirk, mocking.

“Why don’t you call me?” he asked again.

“Why should I? Call you and begging you to pick me up? How can I call if my phone was in MY car” she said, looking out of the side window.

“Speaking of my car, where is she?” Chaerin looks at his side view.

He looks back at her for a few seconds before back to concentrate on the road. He lifted both his shoulder. Just want to a bit.

“What do you mean by that?” she asked again, now with angry face craved on her.

“I said I don’t know where I put it actually”

“And, what do you mean by that? Explained!”

“Ah, so my apartment only have this one parking lot, so I just park yours somewhere around the street, and now I forgot where I park it. You know, it’s already weeks after the day I brought it with me. Ah, I have so many things to remember than to remember about your car, you know” he said heartlessly.

                Chaerin scrunch his face. Sitting straight on her seat.

“You mean, you mean, you don’t know where you park my car and you left it out on the street for two weeks? Under the rain and sun and dust and urgh! You bastard! I left you my car and you can’t even take care of it? I don’t know how can you become the leader of Bigbang! You reckless mean! Seunghyun oppa lead better than you, you know?! I should talk to YG oppa about you. Tsk!”

                She crossed her arms beck, threw her gaze to the outside.

“What did you said?” Jiyong asked.

                She huffed and pressed the volume on the car’s radio to louder volume, drowning his voices to drawn within the song played by the DJ. She is so not in mood to have a conversation with him. After knowing he has irresponsibly left her car just like that, oh wait, not just a ‘her car’, it’s her favorite car! The dream car that she always imagine to have, where she works her off to buy one.

How can he, he be such a two-faced man? He looks so lovely on their blind date, warmly when she saw him around the YG buildings, so adorable around his workers, and so cutely around his noonas, but when he is around him, he is so, urgh, what should she said it? Annoyingly? Huh! PERFECT.

“Where is your home?”

“Huh?”

“I mean, should I send you home?”

“Ah..” Chaerin nodded and looks to the front.

“Where is it?”

“Urm..” she paused, thinking.

“Do you want to come with me to my apartment?” Jiyong blurtedly asked.

“Ah, sure” Chaerin answered without hesitation.

                Jiyong glares at her who is now looking at him, smiling. Wait, why suddenly she smile? What so happy to come to my place? Oh wait; she must have something on her mind didn’t she? , I shouldn’t ask her to come.

They stopped at Jiyong’s apartment. He parks his car and get out of the car. Followed by Chaerin. He opens the back of the car and took out her baggage.

“Ah, let me take that” Chaerin said as she tries to grab her bags from him.

“Just let me” he said and smiles to her.

                Jiyong carries her baggage and they head to the lift. She just follows him. What with sudden gentleman? She thoughts, scratching her not itching head.

“Come in quick” Jiyong said, wave for her to enter the lift.

“Neh…” chaerin nodded and take a step forward to get into the lift.

                They just stand far from each other, waiting for the lift to reach the level. When the lift arrives at his level, he grabs her hand and pulls her out with him. She just follows him obediently.

His touch, somehow, makes her heart flutter. Oh wait Chaerin, you can’t have this feeling. Remember, your both are in a game. She quickly snaps herself back to the reality. Looking at her wrist and look at his.

“This is my apartment. No wait, this is me and Seunghyun’s apartment. We live here when we get works to done at YG’s” Jiyong said as he unlocked the door.

“Seunghyun?”

“T.O.P., don’t you know?”

“Oh, Tee Ooh Pee. Ya ya, I know” she said, smilling.

                Surprisingly, Jiyong smiles back and opens the door. Pulls her hand to enter the home as he hold the door for her. She bows to him and enters the home. She looks around, observing the classy bachelor’s house of Bigbang’s rappers.

                Jiyong guides her to the living room and puts her baggage on the living room’s couch. He then disappears through the kitchen door. She sits politely while observing around.

The brown painted room is furnished with a leather black sofa’s set, wall’s TV with home theater sound system, a cute dark brown steel coffee table, hanging lamp and the celebrity’s feel is added with the pictures of the bigbang’s picture, from their debuted pictures and solo’s pictures patched to the wall, forming the love shape.

                Chaerin smiles as she catches a few funny pictures of Jiyong, she cares his face on one of the pictures, and grinning. This must be when he is 30’s. Then she spotted the pictures of the YG’s at Se7en’s wedding with Park Han-byul. She giggles when she remembers something funny.

“That patches is Park Bom’s idea. Mushy isn’t it? But hyung like it” Jiyong startled her.

                Chaerin quickly sit back and look at him who is now carrying a tray of 2 glasses of orange juices. He sits next to her and places the tray on the coffee table.

“It’s cute actually. Noona always has such a cute idea” she compliments the pictures.

“Really?” Jiyong asked, looking at her while serving her the juice.

“Drink it, I’m going to change first” he said as he get up and disappears in one of the room.

                She just looks at him from the corners of her eyes. Grabs the glass and drink the juice. Her eyes still roaming around the house. Her stomach is grumbling for food, although they just had their lunch just now. She enters the kitchen.

                Jiyong gets out from his room with the same tee and a leisure short pant. He crunched his face when he can’t find her in the living room.

“Chaerin?” she calls.

                Chaerin hear her name being called, with a pack of bread in her hand and a slice of bread on , she peek out from the kitchen’s door before she walks out. She just makes a sound to tell she was there.

Jiyong turns around to see her in such a cute expression. Just like puppy carrying bread with the mouth.

                Jiyong giggles. Try to hold his laughter. Chaerin crunch her brows and lift it. Asking for why. He just shook his head, approaches her and pushes her, carries her back to the couch.

“Are you still hungry?” Jiyong asked eyes still on her as she sits back on the couch, bread still in .

                She places the plastic of bread on the table and grabs the bread on to start eats it. She takes a bite and munches it. She nodded as the answer. Jiyong shake his head and smiles.

Oh my, she is so cute. Wait, why suddenly I find her cute? Oh no no, I can’t see her in positive ways. We are in a game now.

“Why is your fridge is so empty? Don’t you guys cook? It just fills with beer and wine and sodas. There are even no fruits in there. You guys should eat fruits sometimes, it’s good for your health” she nags as she munches the bread in between.

                Now she is nagging to me? And she is not even my wife, yet. What with sudden care. Jiyong thoughts.

“I’m not your wife, yet. But I’ll be soon. So be prepared with a lot more of this” She said, looking at him with her serious face and takes another bite of the bread.

                Jiyong suddenly push himself back a bit. Surprised by her talk. Did she can listen to my mind? oh she’s scarry.

“You are psycho. You scared me. How did you know what I was thinking?”

“Because, it’s written all of your face” she answered and bites her bread.

“It was?” Jiyong asked as he cups his face with his palms.

                Chaerin giggles with his reactions. She nodded and took another slice of bread and eats it. Jiyong just looks at her as she continues enjoying her bread.

“Do you want ramen?” he suddenly asked.

“You have?” she asked, surprised maybe.

“Yes.”

“But I don’t find one just now.” she said as she creased her brows.

“Ah, we have of course. Its hyung’s favorite.” He said as he stands and starts walk to the kitchen.

                Chaerin gets up and follows him. Jiyong opens one of the cabinets and took out a pack of unopened ramens.

“Ah, so you guy still a Korean” she grins with her words.

                Jiyong didn’t find her word has a sarcastic tone in it so he just smiles and nodded. He took two of the ramens and starts get a pot and placed it on the electric stove. Turning on the stove and placed water to boils it. Chaerin just watch he did the chores as she leans her side to the counters, still munching her bread.

                Jiyong tears the packet and took out the small ingredient’s pack and place it next to the stove. While waiting for the water to boil, he leans to the counter and looks at her. Chaerin looks back at him, smiling and continue munching.

“You know, you look cute holding and munching the bread.” Suddenly, Jiyong confess.

“Eh?” surprised by the sudden compliments, Chaerin opens her eyes wide.

                Jiyong giggles.

“You looks like a lost puppy” he added and continues giggling.

                He puts the noodle and the ingredients in the pot and stirs it with the spoon. He taste it and starts adding another ingredients.

“Don’t you have kimchi?” she asked.

                She cleans her hand with water and stand next to Jiyong.

“Have. In the fridge” he replied as he continues stirring the ramen.

                Chaerin gets to the fridge, bowing, looking for the ramen. Jiyong looks at her back. Pheww, she got that y back! His erted thoughts talks to his mind. He his lips and smirks naughtily. Chaerin turns her back and caught he is watching her . She smirks. She took the kimchi with her and she walks back to him.

                Chaerin cuts the kimchi and added it into the pots. Jiyong stirred it back. He has the serious looks on his face while stirring the pot. Chaerin can’t take her eyes off of him. She smiles, and a naughty thought comes up her mind. Her smile turns to smirk. She walks off her stand and get to his back.

                Cutely, she sneak her both hand, wrapping her hand around his small waist. Jiyong startled, surprised. She leans her body on his back, her cheek on his back.

“Just continue cooking” she commands him.

                He swallowed his saliva and continues stirring. When Chaerin tighten the hugs, he giggles.

“Umph.. You smell delicious than the ramen” she teased as she giggles by herself.

“Aigoo.. What with sudden cuteness?” he asked.

“Is the ramen is done?” she asked as she squeezes him.

“Yes, now let me go or the ramen will be burn” he said as he turned the stove off.

                She squeeze him one more.

“I always wanted to do this” she said and loosens up her hugs.

“You sound so mushy” he said and laughs.

                She cockily tilts her head to the right and pouted.

“I’m not. It just an old--woman wish before she died” she said.

                Chaerin laughs at her own word as she grabs the bowls and chopsticks and makes herself out first before Jiyong.

What with the old--woman? She’s referring to herself? Oh, so she’s a ? God damn it, she is STILL a ! Damn it! Gah, I’m such a lucky bastard! A smirk form between his smile and he cheerfully carry the hot pot to the dining table.

 

 



 

A/N: Sorry guys, I try my best not to make Jiyong looks like a total bastard, so here a bit lovey-dovey skydragon moment. Ah, should I write more? keke. It's been a long since my last update so I'm going to make up it for you by adding more chapters this week. Wait okay. And please wait a lil longer for WGM: Aliens Couple update bcoz I only have this fic in mind for now :D