CHAPTER 21

Made to Love You

 

 

CHAPTER 21

RATE: G
(Good girls, good boys or bad girls, bad boys, all are welcome on this chapter. Enjoy!)

***************************************************************************************************

Jiyong sat on the empty wheeling chair left by TOP. He sighs. He stares at the busy Teddy. He is knocking onto his keyboard. Typing something. Jiyong leaves a long loud sigh for him to noticed but, Teddy just ignores him.

                Jiyong spin the chair. He grabs the table and pulls the chair closer to the table. He touch the mouse and starts to move it. The blank screen pop out in light. His eyes fix on the screen. Oh, the news that hyung read just now. What else? He thought as he actively moving the mouse, clicking and dragging and blablabla.

                He gasps. Oh my, there’s been a lot of news with her face on. . How come I’ve be this reckless, not checking the internet and stuff for this. Oh, so she’s been there for two weeks now? that . No wonder I can’t find him nor sense him around Seoul. Huh, escaped to play a trick with me? Sorry my boo, gotcha! He literally talks with his mind. He smirks.

                He shrugs his hair as he keeps on browsing for the pictures. So she is blonde now? Try to copy me? Tsk tsk tsk. Now, what with that clothes. ! What’s with the revealing clothes she wore. Oh damn, she’s my fiancé, how can she shows her skin to public. Oh wait, so what’s the problem she shows that to others? Even Dara shows more than that. Tsk. What am I thinking?

                Oh , what with that intimated pictures? Is that bastard her new boyfriend? Oh wait, there’s another bastard. Oh, urgh! He slams the table.

                Teddy startled. Turns his face to Jiyong. Jiyong gaze at him and just smile.

“Nothing”

                Teddy turns back to his screen. Doesn’t feel like asking more because he has more important stuff to do. The door opens, revealing a long time face of YG’s, Kush.

“Hyung!” Jiyong greeted.

“Yo GD!” he said, as they do their hip-hop shakes hand.

“Yo Teddy, what so serious?” Kush asked, leaning to the table, next to Teddy.

“I’m busy here.”

“What so busy?”

“Aish, just get your off. Take GD with you. He just an annoying figure in here. Drag him with you to the bar” Teddy said and shoves Kush away from his table.

                Kush just chuckles. Coolly he drags Jiyong arms with him.

“Wait” Jiyong stated as he walks back to the table, grab the phones and get back to Kush.

                They walk to the lift.

“Where are we going hyung?” he asked.

“NB club” Kush said as he eyes his watch.

“Oh, cool, any event?”

                The lift opens the both men hoop in. Kush pressed the button and the lift move slowly.

“Yeah. Like always” Kush chuckles.

“Ah” Jiyong nodded and they both stay quiet.

 

---

 

Park Bom stirred. The light just distracted her sleep. She blinks for few times. Eyelash fluttered. Stretching her body. Few minutes later, she manages to open her eyes fully. She scratches her hair. She pulls the comforter, try to get down when she notice there is a hand holding to her arm.

                She looks at her side. Push the hand away and get out of the bed. Park Bom picks her clothes one by one and wears it. She pushed the curtains to open up, showing the busy morning of Seoul city. She opens the sliding door and steps out to the balcony. She breathes in.

“Ah..” she let go her breathes hard with a smile, closing her eyes, enjoying the morning smell of Seoul.

“Noona…” she heard the husky deep voice calls out from the room.

                She turns her face to him and just smile. He is sitting on the bed, like a cute little boy, eyes narrow because of the bright light. Scratching his head. With the morning face and the body, he just looks as y as he is. No wonder every woman cries for him, disapproving all his date.

                Park Bom chuckles once again when she saw he get out of the bed, totally , finding for his boxer, bows, showing his back to her, his y, cute facing her, she bites her lower lips and turns around, back to face the city.

                TOP wear his boxer up and walks towards his noona. She is looking at another way. He sneaks behind her and slowly hugs her from the back, circling his arms around her waist and kiss her shoulder. He rests his nose on her bare shoulder, sniffing her scent. She giggles. Her big top just drop down, exposing her left shoulder, where he rested his head now.

“Noona, you smell so good” he said in between her skin.

She giggles and pokes his forehead. She holds his arms that are circling her.

“Idiots, don’t insult me. I haven’t taken my shower yet” she said and giggles.

“Ah, so the nice smell is mine?” he said and chuckles; he placed his chin on her shoulders.

“Pabo!” she said.

They stand like that for few minutes, enjoying the morning breeze. He tightens his hugs and peck her neck sometimes. She giggles because of the itching.

“I didn’t remember we ever have this kind of memory” He said, breaking the silent between them.

“It’s because we never have this memory, yet, till now” she said and gaze at him.

“Ah, yes, because we always busy before. We hook up and left, before, right noona?” he said while smiling.

                She chuckles. And looks at him, kiss him beside his eyes.

“It’s because you are too famous and too hot to be reached by my small hand” she said.

                TOP giggles.

“What small hand? Oh, your smooth, playful, skillful hand, noona?” he teased.

“Pabo!” she said and pokes his forehead again.

                He laughs. Kiss her shoulder again.

“Noona…” he said with aegyo

“hmm..” she said, throwing her gaze to the city.

“I’m sorry for letting you go, escape to another man’s hand” he said cutely and tilt his head, leaning on her shoulder.

“Hmm…” she answers.

“I’m sorry for always tease you all this years, ignores your annoyance”

“Hmm…”

“I’m sorry for always flew here and there, leaving you behind, lonely”

“Uhhmm…”

“I’m sorry for always bickered with you, pick a fight with you”

“Uhuh..”

“I’m sorry for always using you in the bed and leaving you first”

“Uhummm” she chuckles.

“And Bommie ah…”

“Hmm?”

“Sorry for not having make up with you till last night” He chuckles as he said the words.

“Yah! Pabo! What make up ?!” she shouts, moves her shoulder, drops his head down.

“Aigoo… Don’t get mad” he said when he saw she pouted and stir in his hugs.

He squeeze her.

“Aiyark! I can’t breathe!” she said and hit his hand.

                He laughs, and pulls her into the room back from behind. he turns her around, lift her chin to look at him.

“I still can remember noona, 8 years ago, the cause why we starts to be more awkward around each other. And it’s not just because we are hiding that we are sleeping with each other, it’s also because” he paused, looking at her.

                She tilts her head to the right, looking up at him with her big cute eyes. He chuckles and caresses her bangs. She lifted her brows, asking him to continue.

“The news that I have a girlfriend, with the pictures I went out from the same apartment after her. That’s the reason why you keep avoiding me, ignores me, adding the weird nick names of mine on your list, aren’t you noona?” He added. Waiting for an answer.

                She moves, tilt her head to the left and blinks her big eyes several times with innocent puppy facial.

“Why you just didn’t ask me about it? Why you dated someone else after that? Am I that worthless to be treasured, noona?” He stops, again, waiting for her answer.

                She smirks and straightens her head, look up at him, and blink her eyes. Waiting for him to continue. He sighs.

“Isn’t it easy if you just ask me whether the rumor is true or not, whether I really slept with other girl or not, whether I really dated someone else or not, whether I’m serious with you or not” he said, looking into her eyes.

                Park Bom blinks her eyes and pulls her smirks, chew the inside of her cheek and bite her upper lips.

“Isn’t it would be easier if you just not go date with some other men,  if you just stop making me jealous, if you just follow all my words and if you stop playing around? Noona, you are getting older year by year, but all this year, you never act matured enough. If you stick with me, noona, I bet you already have one or two kids by this age” he smirks at her as he said the last sentence.

                Park Bom narrows her eyes, push his hands off her waist. She turns around stomps towards the door. He quickly pulls her by the wrist, making she crushes to his body, he hugs her arms.

“Noona, sometimes you need to be more matured now. Stop playing around with men anymore” he said as he embraces her.

                He can hear she sighs. Park Bom pulls herself away, and looks at him. She shakes her index finger at the level of his eyes.

I haven’t had enough. Goodbye Choi Seunghyun. Call me if you need me again.. in your bed..” she added and chuckles.

                Park Bom turns around and giggles on how y she has become with that words. TOP was glued to the ground. What was that? Is she just playing with me just now? He breathed out a long sighs after she slams his room’s door hard. He brushed his hairs back, another hand on his hip.

“Urggh!” he shouted and kicks the pillow that were scattered around the room.

 

----


                She chuckles as she step out of the lift. She lift up her hoodies and zip up her sweater up to her neck. She pulls the string to tighten the hoodies around her face. She was smiling while walking. Because TOP drives her there yesterday so today, she needs to walk back. She needs to go back to YG’s building to get her cars.

“Oh wait, did I have made a promised with anyone today?” she asks herself as she mumbles.

                She stops and poke her chins with her index finger. She starts walking back while thinking. Since the building wasn’t that far from the GD&TOP’s apartment, so she can just walk there. Furthermore, he drove to the building just to avoid the fans and cameras that always waited for them at the gate of the buildings.

“Anni” she said to herself and folded her arms on the chest.

“Wait, I think I have one” she said again, moving her head lightly to right and left.

“Ah, yes! Ommo, Chaerin!” she shouts to herself.

                She rummages her dress’s pocket, finding for something. Now what? Where’s my phone? Wait, did I left it at Tabi’s place? She narrows her eyes, spins around, back to his house direction. Oh wait, no no no. I brought nothing except my sweater last night. She thought, spins back to the opposite directions, walk back to the building.

“OMMO!” she stops, cups her own face.

“Jiyongie!” she said, land her fist on her palm. Quickly, she speed up her paths.


----


“Urgh!” he groans.

                Jiyong stirring around his own bed, struggling to reach the side bed. Grabs his phone.

“Hello?” he said with an anger tone.

                Eh? Nothing? He looks at his phone with his small eyes. He hears another round of vibration noise and so, he sit on his elbow, looking to the side table. She narrows his eyes, whose phone was that? He thoughts. He looks at his side, no one.

                He grabs the phone and looks at the caller’s name. ‘Ddokchaeee XD’ Jiyong giggles on how kiddies the name was written. He presses the green button. Before he could say hello, the caller bash in with a shrieking high tone voice.

“Yah! Unnie! What took you so long to pick up? And why are you not here yet? I’m already at the airport? It’s been like an hour already unnie and my almost catch a fever already! *chuckles*Palli! Ah, nevermind unnie, I will head to the restaurant with the cab myself. See you there arrasso? I need to check the preparation, and unnie, there’ll be more food tasting, so get your up and palli get there arrasso? Oh, TAXI! Ah.. Ahjussi, wait, ah, unnie, I need to hang up now, sees you there!” the voice said nonstop and hung up after she finish.

                Jiyong frozen on the bed. He checks the caller again. Ddokchaeee XD and with a familiar face as the caller ID. He froze. He gasps. He quickly get off the bed, get into the bathroom, brush his teeth and splat water on his face. He head out the room, dry his face with the hanging towel and grabs his white shirt in the closet and puts in. Grab the car key and both of his and Bom’s phone and head out of the room.

 

----


“Is everything okay, miss?” the woman in han-bok as her as she tours Chaerin around the 80% ready reception’s venue.

“Oh, yes, yes, it’s perfect! Just like what I imagined!” Chaerin said in a cheerful tone.

                She smiles. Proud of the work done. Nicely done. Just like what she said and what she have been dreams since little. Garden wedding. She patted her shoulders. This is too good to be spoiled by that bastard. Ah, I’ll never let him get away from the wedding. By the hook or by the crook I’ll make sure the wedding is on. This is too much to dream on and he, he is too fun to let go. She needs to play more. She chuckles with her thoughts.

“Ehem” she startled.

                Slowly turns around, her eyes widen to see the hated figure standing behind her in his white thin tee and baggy jeans. She looks at him with a disgusted looks. Scrunch her nose and turns back to look another round, back touring the venue.

“I’ll leave you two to check up this place. I’ll be at my office” the woman bows and leaves.

                Jiyong walks closer to Chaerin, which, totally ignoring him. He smiles. He heal in the smell of her perfume. Floral, nice one, very contrast with her real personalities. He chuckles. She glares at him and give another disgusted looks and walks away.

                He chuckles again. Ah, so she angry? Then turn the wedding off, ! He thoughts and scrunch his face behind her back.

“What did you said?”

                Jiyong paused. Oh shoot, did I say it loud? He thought. Eh, no, I’m talking in my mind. Ommo, did she can read my head? Oh , I need to shut my mind. He quickly shook his head. She narrows her cute cat eyes to him. He shook again. She raises her left brows and pouted.

“I heard like someone mentions my name” she said and turns back.

“You must be dream too much” he said and chuckles.

“Dear Jiyong-shi, if you think you are coming here just to check my out, or just to add more oil to my burning heart, you better leaves. You are not needed here.” She shoots him.

“Ah, I thought this wedding is ours” he said.

“No. I’m marrying myself and you, marrying yourself. And this marriage, just let it be just on the papers, acknowledge by other but not, us” she said, turns back to him.

“If that so, why don’t just cancel this” he suggests.

                She narrows her eyes again with a smirk on her lips. She lifted her both eyebrows and moves forward to him. She pokes his chest.

“Cancel the wedding? Never! Hence, don’t you know Jiyong-sshi? I’m that type of girl that once I date a man, I’ll marry him. And, unlucky you, you just turn up to be my date, even though it’s an arrange blind date, but still, you are the one I’m dated. Ah, wait, did I make myself looks that pathetic? You must be thinking, why 28 years and never date? Pfft! *she laughs evilly with her hand on . She placed her fist on her chin* It’s not that I’m that type of girl since I’m born. I dated a lot of guys, countless. But, oh well, I just started to be the girl when I’m in my early 20’s. Ah, don’t you think how a good and adorable girl I’ve grown up to be? You should be proud to get a wife like me” she said and lifted her brows, tilt her head lightly to the left, hand still under her chin.

                Jiyong was taken aback on how brave she is to talk like that. Totally objecting his suggestion. What the ? What is the game she is trying to pulls here? Obviously I don’t want this. And holy I’m sorry that I’m her first date after the promised she made to herself. But, gosh, just go and find someone elses.

                Like she can read his mind, she chuckles.

“I’m not interested to find another man anymore. You know, I’m old and I need to settle down, get myself registered as marry so that all my relatives stop bashing me and stuff” she walks closer.

“Ah wait, I’m not that old actually. I’m an adult. *chuckles* you are old. Well, Mr Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee Dee, why not just sit back and relax, just enjoy the show will ya? You, *she pokes his chest* will never end up tied up with that girl, Ssandara Park *he slap her hand off* *she giggles* What? Angry? Don’t you worry, she get mad too sometimes with that nick. But oh well, you should stop dreaming to be with her, married to her. Just stick as my husband. And let us produce a lot of little GD and makes them celebrities like you”

                Chaerin pause, poke his chest again and moving around his middle chest, she walks around, circling him, her index finger moves along with her movement, she looks at him with a y looks, tongue stick out at the corner side of .

“I have no problem if you want us to produce enough GD Juniors for you to make a band, ya know. *she chuckles and smirks* Coz I will make you stay with me as long I want! *she pokes his nose and giggles* your parents are in my hand. And you,*pokes his chest*you can’t do anything with that, mama’s boy” she added and lifted her brows.

                She left him burning with her giggles; she walks away ily, leaving him frozen. Yes, she’s not the old office woman. She’s a new woman. The woman that she have been hiding all this time after she takes over one of the Lee’s company’s branch.