CHAPTER 19

Made to Love You

 

They both ate their BBQ dinner with a bit more chit chat and laughs. Everyone in the restaurant have their eyes on them.

They were wearing black sweaters with different designs. The hood was up, hiding their hair up to their side face. Even it was already dark, they have their shades on.

They were not that stand out but their loud laughs somehow made everyone have their eyes on them.

They totally ignored the stares and continue enjoying their night out. AJ and Hyunjoong have been busy with their shooting and filming that they have no time to spend with Chaerin from the past 2 weeks.

They originally brought her here but because of their schedule, they desperately did not have the chance to hang out with Chaerin, walks around the Jeju Island. Although Chaerin sometimes sneak in to the site.

“So CL, where should we go tomorrow?” Hyunjoong asked, still staring at Chaerin.

They purposely call her by CL instead of Chaerin to keep her real life away from any hot gossip.

“Ah, where should we go, AJ?” Chaerin asked AJ.

“I don’t mind. Anywhere” AJ said, continue on his food.

“Let just take a walk” Chaerin suggest.

“Alright” Hyunjoong said and finishing his food.

The three of them walks out the restaurant with smile on their face. Without they know, there’s a man all in black clothes was following them quietly from behind, holding his DSLR inside his jacket. Keep his walk far enough from them.

---

“Aigoo… kyeopta!” Chaerin said.

Chaerin claps her hand with amusement while watching the two man dancing and singing like a crazy person in the karaoke room.

She laughs so hard when the two men made funny faces and dances.

“Ahh.. I’m tired!” AJ said as he sit.

He took the empty seat next to Chaerin, resting one of his hand along the top of the couch, and another one, grabbing the glass of beer and drink it while staring at the side face of Chaerin who is still smiling.

“We had enough” Hyunjoong said as he sat on the next seat beside Chaerin.

He took his beer and drink.

“You two sure a good combo” Chaerin said.

“Ah, we are? Plus you, we are a good triplet!” Hyunjoong said, cutely.

“What triplet? I can’t sing so there’s no thing call triplet” Chaerin said as she took her glass of coke and drink.

“Who said we can’t?” AJ said.

“I can’t sing, AJ” she said while looking at AJ.

“Prove to us!” Hyunjoong said, cheerfully.

“What do you mean oppa?”

“Go try a few song” AJ suggest as he browse through the karaoke log book.

“What song you want?” Hyunjoong ask while passing her the mic.

“Hah? I-I don’t know” she said, innocently.

“What’s your favorite?”

“Do you like GD?” AJ said.

His eyes glued on the screen. She scrunch her face. that name. Her head whispered. And, a song popped in her head.

“Marvin’s Room” she said.

“By who?” AJ asked.

“Jojo” she said, grab the mic and walks to the front.

The song echoed in the room. Chaerin closed her eyes, try to get into the song. Hyunjoong quickly took out his Video Cam and press ‘record’.

Chaerin opens her eyes, her face turns to fierce, strong look, with her white blonde hair tied up high and her thick eyeliner and pink lips, she looks like a new girl. As the songs enter, slowly, she pulls her hairband, loosing it into a messy wake-up hair, she looks stuningly y with that.

She took a deep breath as the lyrics about to start. AJ was staring, jaw down. Hyunjoong was recording, smiling.

I have been up three days
Adderall and redbull
This call is a mistake
There’s something strong in this water bottle

Her y face is now on, and she’s caressing her face while singing.

I hear you got a new chick
But that’s a little Barbie doll
I feel so pathetic
But you still haven’t heard it all

She took a deep breath, looks down to her feet. She looks like she’s all into the song.

that new girl that you like so bad
She’s not crazy like me I bet you like that
I said that new girl that’s been in your bed
And when you’re in her I know I’m in your head

She looks like she has been into a deep heartbroken that she close her eyes when singing. Tapping her chest

I’m just saying you can do better
Always turned you out every time we were together
Once you had the best you can’t do better
Baby I’m the best so you can’t do better

She slowly caressing her own body, looking at the two men with a y gaze. AJ gulp. She

I ran into your homeboys
They’re all ing idiots
You’re not even my boyfriend
But you’re tripping because I’m in the club

She suddenly turns around and dance a y dance. Hyunjoong clap his hand and cheer for her. While AJ, still staring.

Yeah that’s right I’m dancing
And something cool is in my cup
I’mma send a y picture
To remind you what you’ve given up

She pointed to AJ and pulls her off the sit. She dance around him, ily as he gulped. Hyunjoong puts his free hand up, sort of cheering.

that new girl that you like so bad (She suddenly pulls AJ’s shirt, close him up and sing to his face)
She’s not crazy like me I bet you like that
I said that new girl that’s been in your bed
(She gets down ily at AJ)
And when you’re in her I know I’m in your head

She pushes AJ off, making him takes a few steps back, and she keep on singing, pointing to Hyunjoong and signaling him ily with her finger to come to her. Hyunjoong just giggles from his seat.

I mean, I’m just saying you can do better
Always turned you out every time we were together
Once you had the best boy, you can’t do better
Baby I’m the best so you can’t do better

[Note: Watch this for more feeling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mqtsc7TY0s]

She took a deep breath as the song slowly ended. She looks at AJ, back with her normal face. She smile and bows.

“Oh my god! We should collaborate!” Hyunjoong said.

He stopped recording.

“You should do another song!” Hyunjoong said, happily.

“Ah, I really wanna try Nicki Minaj!” Chaerin said, slowly.

“What? Why all English? Try Korea”

“Come on, let her sing it” Hyunjoong cuts off before AJ finish.

“what song?” AJ sigh and ask

“Did it on ‘em” she said and smile to AJ.

He picks the song. The song start echoing in the room.

She gets back into her another side of her. Her face serious and become fierce and y. AJ stares. Hyunjoong starts recording back.

Did it on 'em, yeah I just did it on 'em!
Did it on 'em, put your 21's in the air if you did it on 'em!

What you didn't know CL is a business!
Eating off your plate, let you es do the dishes!
Skinny little sticks, snap back like a throw back!
On your knees , see the ring? Kiss that!
Oh oh oh! She got a big ol' head!
Refer to me, while she gonna see the color red!
Pop the bubble out your gum, for my lipstick!
Now cheer for the real leader! Dismissed!

I'm a billion dollar baby, bill-bill-billion dollar baby!
I'm a billion dollar baby, I'm the best in the game!
I'm a billion dollar baby, bill-bill-billion dollar baby!
One and only baddest female, I'm the best in the game!

I'm a billion dollar baby, bill-bill-billion dollar baby!
I'm a billion dollar baby, I'm the best in the game!
I'm a billion dollar baby, bill-bill-billion dollar baby!
One and only baddest female, I'm the best in the game!

She snap her fingers off. The two men stuttered, back to the reality. She rap like a boss. Even Hyunjoong is all into the song. The  both men’s jaws almost drop. They both clear each other throat when they realize Chaerin is looking at them, giggling.

“What so serious?” she asked, shyly.

“What the hell with the song. That’s not the lyrics!” AJ protest.

Chaerin giggles.

“I’ve been thinking and writing it in my head since the first time I heard to Nicki's. So I think, I should sing it specially for you two” she said, smiling.

“Oh, so this is CL special stage?” Hyunjoong said as he keeps recording.

“Yeh. CL VERY special stage!” She said, cheerfully.

Hyunjoong giggles.

“Oppa, we should sing together!” she said happily.

“What? How about me?” AJ asked, pouted.

“You too” she said and chuckles.

She tip toed to AJ, leans her front on his back. She browse through the screen, finding for perfect song for them. Surprised by her action, AJ stiffened in his seat. He can feel her figure on his back. He swallowed his saliva, hard.

“Okay! Oppa, take the mic” she said, pulls back and runs to Hyunjoong.

“Alright!” Hyunjoong said happily, he hand the vid cam to AJ.

The song starts to fill the room. they both dancing happily and ready themselves to sing. Now, Chaerin fully onto the stage, but this time, more aegyo. They are enjoying their karaoke treat like there is no tomorrow.

Unless they know, there is someone who are spying and was taking and recording them from the past few weeks.

 

 

 



A/N: Annyeonghaseyo yorrabeon, sorry for the late update. I just get a very busy school schedule lately. But this time, I try finish a short chapter as an update. I'll update more more more long update soon. I got something in my mind but, I just can't find the right time to write. Maybe, that is jealous with us? Kekeke. Just kidding.

Hope you enjoy my Hyunjoong-AJ-CL moment here. I'll skip to the heating meeting next chapter, oh, perhaps, a wedding on the next? Please patiently wait for me and subscribe!

Oh yes, please do leave any comments, ideas or critics. I'll try to welcome it warmly. Hehe XD