Bazinga, School, and the Popular Ones

Mama of Exo

Thank you for your comments! If you have any ideas, message me! Dont be afraid or something! Thanks again~!

 

Chapter Seven: Bazinga, School, and the Popular Ones

 

            Feeling hands on her face once more was what woke her up. She opened her eyes, seeing her three babies looking down at her, smiling wide as if they won the lottery.

            “Umma!” Luhan giggled out as he patted your cheek. “Up! Get up!”

            You looked around the room, seeing everything was okay and that getting three more children didn’t happen. You then looked at your alarm clock, seeing it was six in the morning and was supposed to go off at six thirty. You sighed – sitting up in the bed – crossing your legs “Indian Style” you remembered calling the sitting style when you were a kid yourself. You watched them crawl around, laughing and giggling. Xiumin suddenly got bored and crawled onto your lap, sitting on you as he buried his face into your chest. You rubbed his back, watching the other two chase each other.

You thought about what to do with them for the day. You had school at eight thirty, since that was when your class started. It ended at nine thirty, and you had another class at ten to eleven, another from eleven thirty to twelve thirty, lunch from twelve thirty to one fifteen, and then your last class from one twenty to two twenty. You had to go to your classes; you had them four days a week and worked on Friday, the entire day, at a daycare center. You couldn’t have them too far away from you, you knew they’d get afraid…

“Bazinga!” You said, smiling from ear to ear. The three kids jumped, looking at you, startled. You continued smiling until the other two came to you. Xiumin touched your chin, Luhan touched your cheek, and Kris touched the other, all seeming awed at your big smile.

“Bazinga!” Xiumin said, smiling.

Kris and Luhan looked at him, then at each other, and then to you before yelling “Bazinga!” and smiling wide. You giggled, tickling them on their sides, all of you saying “Bazinga” all over again. Soon, your alarm sounded, making them jump and look at the clock. Luhan picked it up, feeling it vibrate in his hand. Kris then took it, feeling it as well before passing it to Xiumin who felt it and gave it to you. You pressed the snooze button and picked them up. You took them to the kitchen, fed them, and put the extras in some containers.

You then gave them a bath, then showing them how to dress themselves since you started dressing yourself at eighteen months since your mother was a single mother and had to pay for everything, giving up on going on field trips or parties until you were in high school. Your mother had then gotten married to your stepdad, a very rich and powerful man. She quit her job, and everything was good…until the fire that ate your mother and stepdad. You shook the thought from your head, feeling tears running down your face. You wiped them away and showed them how to dress themselves before sitting them in their small playroom before getting into the shower. You quickly did what you had to, dried yourself when you got out, and changed into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. You brushed your hair and teeth, grabbed a bag, filled it with wipes, diapers, baby food, warmed up soup, and toys for the boys to play with. Then, you grabbed the three boys and took them to the garage, carrying the hefty bag with you.

 You saw your car, your grandmother’s old car, your grandpa’s old car, and then a big car covered with a tarp. You set them down, telling them to sit on the steps to the kitchen door. They sat down and you pulled the tarp off. It was a big, black van with tinted windows. You opened the doors, seeing car seats for the boys already in it with the keys on the diver’s seat. You put the boys in the car seats before getting in the car yourself. You opened the garage door and backed out of the driveway before stopping at the gate. You pressed the buttons to open the gate and drove away, seeing the gates close behind you. When you came to a red light, you the music, hearing baby music come from the speakers. You sighed, but then smiled when you saw the boys laughing, giggling, and dancing to the songs. You started to sing along with them, though they couldn’t really pronounce the words correctly. Your smile became really big as you listened to them sing. They seemed to love singing, and that made you really happy. You suddenly began to looking forward to all the boys being together and singing for you, just like little idols.

Soon, you got to your school, many of the students looking at the van, even the kingkas (Shinee, Teen Top, B1A4, and Super Junior) and the queenkas (Girls Generation, SisSTAR, 2Ne1, Girls Day, and F[x]), the fifty-four most popular people at the College – though, only since they were idols. You took them out of their car seats, other students craning their necks to see who got out of the mysterious van, hoping it to be super-hot boys or girls who may or may not be more cool idols. You parked so the driver seat and the door to the back was facing away from the school, so no one really knew who it was, except for the people coming from a distance away, walking towards the school. They had all stopped, seeing you getting out of the car, but kept on walking, whispering to the students when they got to the building. You grabbed the bag, using it as a satchel before getting Xiumin out. You slung him onto your back, him grabbing your shoulders. You then got Luhan out, setting him near your feet, hearing gasps coming from behind you.

“Luhannie,” you said, crouching down to his eye level. “Don’t move away from umma right now, okay? Hang onto my leg okay? Don’t move, please.” He nodded, grabbing your left leg with his right arm. You then got Kris out, carrying him on your hip. You locked the van when you closed the door and held onto Luhan’s hand as you began to walk to the college. You could see the student’s eyes go wide, looking at you like you grew another head.

You were the “loner”, “outcast”, and “teacher’s pet” at your school, but that was okay with you. At least all the teachers were either females or married old men. You continued to walk, feeling the boys move closer to you. You crossed the street, making sure no cars were coming, and then walked up the stairs, towards the kingkas and queenkas who were gaping at you with three kids. You reached the top, not really looking at them since their followers would either beat you to death as your kids watched, or give you some type of look to make you feel like a disgrace or weirdo. You opened the door, walking down the hall to the office, seeing one of your close friends, Lee, working on the computer.

“Lee, do you know where the daycare is? I know Jill works there sometimes, but I never visit her there, so I’m at a loss.” You asked, hearing the outside door open. You glanced back and saw the kingkas and queenkas staring at Xiumin, Kris, and Luhan. Lee looked up at you, just when you turned back to her, gasping at the child on your back and the child on your hip. She got out of the office, stomping to you in the hallway, the others still watching. She gasped, seeing Luhan holding your hand, before looking up at you.

“JULIANNE RANDI!” She yelled at you angrily, making the boys squeak, burying their face in your neck or your thigh from fear. She saw and breathed in, calming herself down. “Why do you have three toddlers with you?!” She snapped quietly at you.

“Well,” you trailed off, not really knowing what to say to her expecting face.

“‘Well,’ what?” She glared at you, not noticing the others move nearer to her.

“I…inherited them,” you answered. She crossed her arms.

“Your grandmother had three toddlers before she died?”

“No. She had twelve.” Lee and the others gasped, Lee still not realizing they were behind her. You quickly finished, seeing her start to get angrier. “She was in the middle of adopting when she bit the dust. I have been getting kids every night since I got her old house. She had it set up so I would get the kids. I got two on the first, and this one last night. I was supposed to get two last night, but this one is really stubborn and protective of his younger brothers, and I didn’t know what to do with them today, so I was hoping they’d be okay in the day care we have here, but I don’t know where it is, so can you please tell me?” You rubbed Kris’s back with one hand, Luhan’s back with the other, and then Xiumins’ when Kris was calmed down. Lee still wouldn’t budge.

“Why didn’t you take them back to the orphanage?” She whispered to you, realizing the others were behind her. “You would get tired of them, soon, with all the homework you get.” You suddenly felt really angry, narrowing your eyes at her.

“It is my life, Lee,” you growled out at her. “You are my best friend, and I love you dearly for being there for me, but I will not give them back. Now, I am not going to ask again. You have already made my sons afraid of you, so please, where is the day care?” She sighed, gave you a map, and told you where to go. You thanked her and turned around, going to the day care.

“I hope you know what you’re doing, Julie,” Lee called after you, making you turn back to her.

“I’ve been okay in life so far,” you answered, turning to look at her. “I think I will be okay for the rest of it. Thank you, Lee. I will see you later!” You nodded at her and then walked down the hallways towards the Daycare room.