MAMA Imagine #1

Mama of Exo

Sorry, my babies. This is AN IMAGINE. Not the next chapter. I will put it up later on, though! Mianhaeyo!

 

 

Imagine: First Diaper Change (Xiumin & Luhan)

 

            Julie had the two of them in her room. All they did was sit and talk in words Julie couldn’t understand. As they sat there, talking to each other, Julie was doing her homework she had gotten three days ago. It was an essay about kids and their, um, bathroom habits. Julie had firsthand experience with this subject from where she worked so she assumed it would pass quickly.

            It didn’t.

            She had been sitting there, in front of her laptop, for thirty minutes, waiting for something to come. Sighing, she read over the directions again.

            ‘Write about a child’s habits about going to the bathroom. What they do when they have to go; what they say; whatever it may be. Essay minimum: three pages; maximum: ten pages. Tell what their ages are, weight (what you think they may be if you don’t have a scale), ethnicity, and so on. Ethnicity makes a difference as each child does something different. Be sure to turn it in by three fifty on March 21, 2015.’

            Julie rubbed her head, feeling exhausted. She wasn’t paying attention to her kids, so, when she didn’t hear anything, she turned around. Luhan was standing, smiling. Xiumin was nowhere to be seen. Julie felt a little panicked and stood up, slowly walking towards Luhan.

            “Luhannie, sweetheart,” Julie cooed. “Where’s your brother?” Luhan just giggled, but Julie took notice that it sounded forced and his face was slowly growing red. Julie stopped walking, two-and-two clicking together when she smelt something foul. “Oh.”

            She looked around for Xiumin, trying to ignore the strong smell. Eventually, she had to plug her nose from the strong smell, spying Xiumin’s brown tuft of hair behind Julie’s chair. So, one of them hides and the other just stands there, Julie thought. She waited for a while, watching Xiumin come out of his hiding place. He smiled innocently and walked to stand by Luhan. Luhan’s face gradually went down from red to his regular skin color. She raised her eyebrow at them.

            “You two okay now?” She asked, smirking. They just kept smiling up at her. She laughed and motioned them to go into the bathroom. “Let’s go get you changed.”

            “Neh!” They cried out and walked into the bathroom.

 

 

            “Up!” Julie said as she picked Xiumin up, laying him on the changing table. He giggled. She picked up Luhan, laying him next to Xiumin. “Hold on, babies.” She squatted down, out of their view, and looked at the table, taking out the wipes, baby powder, and diapers. She noticed a face mask and gloves, putting them on. When she stood up with a jump, Xiumin and Luhan took one look at her and started to laugh. She just smiled behind her mask and began to take their pants off. They stopped laughing instantly, eyes growing wide.

            “Ani!” Xiumin cried. Julie took her hands back, pulling her face mask down to show her confused face.

            “Wae? You don’t want to get cleaned down there?” She asked, jokingly with a smile. But they nodded with serious looks on their faces. Julie’s smile dropped. “But I’ve already given you two a bath and you were okay. What’s wrong?” They just shook their heads. Julie sighed. “Do you want to sit in your poo for the rest of your life?” They shook their heads again. “Let me clean you, then!” They looked at each other and then back at Julie.

            “Arraso, umma,” Luhan mumbled, looking away from Julie. Julie nodded and put the face mask back up.

            Julie took off Xiumin’s diaper, cleaning him. He just put his hands over his eyes, frowning. Julie just laughed at the embarrassed baby, putting the baby powder on, and then his diaper. She put his pants back on and moved his hands from his eyes, gently.

            “All done!” She said, smiling at him. He looked relieved and happy, sitting right up with his legs hanging off the side of the changing table. Julie gently scooted him over a little so she could do Luhan. Luhan did the same thing Xiumin did, seeming really nervous. He was done in a little as well, looking relieved as well.

            Well, I can use this in my essay. Nice to meet you, Topic #1 and #2.

 

Second Diaper Change (Kris)

            Julie was cleaning up after Xiumin and Luhan’s mess when she noticed Kris was not with them. She felt confused, but when the smell hit her, she sighed.

            “Kris-ah~!” She called. Xiumin and Luhan looked at her knowingly. “Where’s your brother, boys?” They didn’t rat him out. Julie sighed and just walked around the room, looking for him. She couldn’t find him anywhere. Going out on a whim, she opened one of the closet doors and peeked in. Inside, she saw coats and a pair of legs behind the coats. “Where, oh, where could my Kris-ee-poo be?” Julie smiled when she noticed it was him. He didn’t do anything, just stand still. She pulled back the coats, seeing his red face. “Kris, baby, what’s wrong?”

            “Ghh,” he just grunted. Julie sighed, two-and-two clicking.

            “Okay, then. I’ll wait.”

            Julie did wait. She waited for a while, leaning against the wall next to the door. She looked down when she heard his footsteps. He tugged on her pants, sporting wide, innocent eyes and a small pout. She just laughed, took his hand, and took him to the changing table. She wore her protection, again, and was amused to see that he was also embarrassed about her cleaning him there. She found it adorable, but also weird as most kids – well, all the kids she had to take care of at her work – never did that.

            When she was done, she tapped his hips twice before picking him up. He took his hands from his eyes and looked at her. She gave him a bright smile and he buried his face into her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her neck.

            “Aigoo,” she cooed. “Is my Krissy-poo embarrassed that Omoni had to see him like that?” He nodded into her shoulder. She laughed and patted his . “Gwenchana. I’ll be doing it for a while, to all of you. If you don’t want Omoni to see you like that, you better learn how to go potty in the toilet.”

            “Meh~.” She just smiled wider at the muffled voice. Topic #3 for my essay.

 

Third Diaper (Suho & Lay)

            Julie sighed, packing her things for school. She had a week left for the essay and was feeling a little panicked. She could write it with just the three she got, but now she has two more (five in total) and the other seven on the way. It didn’t feel right to just write about these five.

            Lee Soo Man, the orphanage director, had just left and the boys were laying on her bed. She could hear them talk to each other and felt comforted that they were excited and not in a ‘eh’ mood from the lack of the essay. After a while, though, she didn’t hear Suho’s voice. She didn’t pay attention to it at first as she figured he was going to the bathroom like the other three did.

            She picked up her hair brush, deciding to put it in her bathroom as she already had one on her dresser. She walked to the bathroom door and turned the knob, pushing the door. It didn’t open; the knob didn’t turn either. She tried again, but it didn’t work. Finally, she knocked lightly, feeling confused.

            She heard a flush from the toilet, then the door opened. She looked down to see Suho standing there, smiling up at her.

            “Neh, Omoni?” He asked.

            “Ho-nnie?” she started, confusion being mixed with pride. “Did you just go potty? In the toilet?” He looked at it and then back at her, nodding. She smiled, giving a startled laugh.

            “Good job, baby,” she said, giving him a high-five. “Omoni’s proud of you.” He blushed. “Go play with your brothers. We’re going to leave in a bit, okay?” He nodded and rushed to the others, waddling. She watched him go, feeling like a proud mother.

            Thank you, Topic #4.

            Julie put her brush down and walked back out, packing her books into her purse (it wasn’t that filled, anyway. It just had her wallet, phone, and headphones, so her three books could fit.). She put it on and put on her socks and shoes. She looked back up to see only four of her boys there. Where’d Lay go? She stood up, stretching. She walked around the room, checking her closet and, then, her bathroom.

            Julie must have not been paying attention to the clues. When Suho went to the bathroom, it was quiet just like how it is now; it never occurred to her Lay was probably in the bathroom. Opening the door, noticing it wasn’t locked, she pushed it open, and walked right in. She moved her eyes around the room when she heard a yell.

            “Yah!” She heard Lay yell. She, startled, looked at where his voice came from. He sat there on the toilet, frowning at her.

            “Oh,” Julie said, closing the door. She frowned, feeling super embarrassed. “Mianhaeyo, Lay-ah.”

            “Mm,” Lay answered. She looked over at her laughing sons, frowning.

            “Yah! I didn’t know~!” She whined, sitting next to them. They just laughed at her, making her smile.

            Mianhaeyo, Topic #5.

 

Fourth Diaper (Chen, Beakhyun, & Chanyeol)

            Julie was sitting in the living room, holding Do in her arms as the others laid on the ground, looking bored. So. The last three come at 5:00, huh? She sighed, patting Do’s back. She watched Chen get up with a frown on his face. He walked up to her.

            “Omoni,” he said, looking a little embarrassed.

            “Bwo, Chennie?” She asked, smiling. He looked back at the others and pulled her sleeve, cupping his hand over the side of his mouth. Julie leaned forward, letting him whisper into her ear.

            “I have to go poo-poo,” he whispered into her ear. She leaned back, smiling down at him.

            “Hold it, Chennie,” she whispered back. “Let me put Do down.” He nodded.

            She set Do down, gently, on the couch. Standing up, she took Chen’s hand and led him to the bathroom. The others watched them leave, but didn’t say anything. She opened the door to the bathroom, ushering him in, walking in. She shut the door, locking it, and walked him to the toilet. When he was without his pants and underwear on, she picked him up, setting him on the toilet. They sat there, staring at each other, Chen’s face red.

            “Omoni,” he began, looking nervous.

            “Bwo?” She asked. He did a finger movement. “Oh.” It clicked and she smiled sheepishly. “Mianhaeyo, Chennie.” She stood up and turned around, her back facing him. She waited for a while. She heard the toilet paper roll and turned around, seeing him wipe himself. (A/N: I’m sorry, but this is so weird writing this kind of stuff. But I just wanted to do one of these. Don’t worry though! Just wait for the next two. ;) They are the result of soda and exhaustion!) He jumped off the toilet and pulled up his underwear and pants. She opened to remind him about flushing, but he walked to the back and flushed. She smiled, proud.

            “Finished!” He said cutely when he stood in front of her, looking up at her with a smile. She smiled.

            “Neh. Good job, Chennie!” She have him a high-five, helped him wash his hands, and opened the door, letting him out. She heard him run to the others, slowly closing the door.

            When she got to the others, though, she didn’t see Beakhyun or Chanyeol. The others, though, were pointing out the window, laughing so hard that tears started to come out. Julie smiled at them, slowly walking towards them.

            “What are you boys looking…,” Julie looked out the window, trailing off. It took her a couple seconds to understand, the boys silently freaking out over her being angry. Suddenly, she started to laugh, loudly. Soon, tears were streaming from her own eyes as she barely heard two new pairs of feet against the floor.

            “Omoni?” Beakhyun asked. She looked up at him and Chanyeol, both with muddy feet, no pants, and no diaper; practically half . He panicked when he saw the tears on her face and ran to her, hugging her leg. Chanyeol followed as well, clinging to her other leg. Julie just calmed down, wiping the tears away. She patted their heads.

            “Omoni’s okay, Beakie,” she said, smiling. “Let’s go get you two cleaned up, okay?” They nodded and ran to the bathroom, Julie following after.

            What happened to make Julie laugh so hard? Beakhyun and Chanyeol were sitting outside, crapping on the lawn. The sprinklers were on earlier, so when they were done, they began to run around, stepping and jumping into mud. When they were satisfied, they came back in, straight to Julie.

            She picked them both up, placing them on the changing table. She took out the wipes to wipe their butts, but they didn’t seem to mind like the others did. They just talked to each other in baby talk. When Julie began to take off their shirts, though, that threw them off.

            “Omoni?” Chanyeol asked when his shirt was taken off right after Beakhyun’s. “Bwo…Omoni doing?” She looked at him.

            “I’m giving you two a much needed bath,” she answered. Their eyes went wide.

            “ANNNNIII~!” They screamed in unison and started running around the room, tracking mud everywhere. It kind of ticked Julie off. When she started chasing them around, put them in the warm-watered tub, they would jump out and run around while she went for the other one. She soon got tired of it.

            “Lee Chanyeol, Lee Beakhyun,” she said in a calm voice with a scowl. They froze. “Get in the tub, right now, or I will forcefully wash you one-by-one, and put you both in Time-Out.” Beakhyun, the more rebellious one, didn’t listen and ran around the room, yelling and screaming as he knocked things over. Chanyeol, though, immediately got into the tub with sad puppy-dog eyes. Julie smiled at him. After she washed and dried him, she put him outside with the rest while she dealt with Beakhyun. She swooped him up, put in the tub, and washed him gently, but forcefully while he yelled with anger.

            After that, she took him to his punishment.

            (Wait for Punishment Imagine)

 

           WILL UPLOAD THE REST LATER.