Letters and Handsome Men.

Mama of Exo

Chapter fourteen: Letters and Handsome Men

Julie walked down the stairs to the van, with her kids of course. The only difference was that, this time, Beakhyun and Chanyeol refused to let go of her legs. That being said, she carried Chen, Suho, and Lay while the others followed her. They apparently knew of the dangers of being without her in the middle of a street, so they stuck close. When they got to the van, though, it looked a little…

 

Different.

 

                Julie shrugged it off; it was probably nothing. She stopped at the van door, putting Chen, Lay, and Suho down, Beakhyun and Chanyeol getting off her feet. She went through her bag to find her keys when she heard a cry from inside the van. Their eyes went wide [O.O] in shock before Julie grabbed the door handle, pulling the door open. There, inside, was the next child strapped into Chanyeol’s seat. He looked at the person who opened the door, his eyes just staying wide.

                Chanyeol climbed in and glared at the boy strapped in his seat, before beginning to bicker with him in baby talk while Julie just put the others in their seats.

                “Channie,” she said softly. Chanyeol turned to her quickly with a bright smile on his face.

                “Ne, Omoni?” he asked in his cute little voice. Julie’s eyes widened, but then she smiled, opening her arms to him.

                “Come sit with Omoni up front.”

                “Boouojla,” he started in baby talk, pointing at the new baby. (Not Korean, just baby talk that she can’t understand.)

                “I know, he’s in your seat. You will have your own seat tomorrow again, don’t worry.”

                “Boojjllsoui,” he pouted.

                “Channie doesn’t want to sit with Omoni?” Julie pouted, bringing fake tears to her eyes before covering them with her hands to hide her smiling face. Chanyeol’s eyes went wide, along with some of the others whom began yelling at him in baby talk. Chanyeol quickly moved to Julie, going under her arms so his head rested against her chest. She smirked. Never knew reverse psychology worked on babies. Hmm. I am going to have to use it a lot. She wrapped her arms around Chanyeol, picking him up, and then getting in the front seat. He sat on her lap, the seat belt draped over his waist as he laid the back of his head on her chest.

                They began to drive in silence when the boys began to make a ruckus in the back.

                “Omonnniiii~,” Luhan drawled out. Julie looked in the mirror to see them all, besides the new baby, pouting.

                “Ne, Luhannie?”

                “Music?” Lay answered. Julie felt her heart swell when she heard him say music correctly. When she reached the stop sign, she the music to, once again, Baa Baa Black Sheep. The ride home went by quick. When Julie had woken up, there were thirty minutes left until everyone else usually left, so she just decided to leave.

                When she got to the gate in front of her house, she entered the alarm passcode and entered the driveway. She pressed the button on her flip-shade and the gate closed with the alarm setting. She pushed the next button and the garage door opened. She turned the car off and got out, Chanyeol stuck to her hip like glue. She opened the door to the van and took all of them out, telling them to go inside and play while she got the new one out. They followed her orders and went inside.

                “Hey, handsome boy,” she smiled softly as he just looked at her with a blank face. “May I take you out of your seat?” He just stared at her as if he was thinking it over. Finally, he raised his arms, a letter clutched into his right hand. Julie undid his one seat belt over his waist, picking him up. He nuzzled his face into her neck, holding onto her tightly.

                She took him inside and set their bag down on the table before going into the living room to see all of them sprawled out on the ground, looking super bored. Julie sat down on the couch, the child in her arms sleeping. She moved his body around so he was – like how Suho was – with his legs on each side of her legs and his face in her chest. Carefully, she took the letter from his hand, opening it quietly as the boys on the ground began to talk in baby talk to one another.

                Dear Miss Shield,

                                It seems you have gained the trust of Kyungsoo. How do I know? You’re reading this letter I gave to him to give to you. I would say I am surprised, but I’m not. I knew you would crack     the last nut of the group. I mean, how he would like you like Xiumin, Kris, and Luhan.

                                 I will now begin my explanation of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo, or D.O. (D-yo), is like Xiumin, Kris, and Luhan. He is hard to “crack” so to say. Along with being like them, he also like Suho and Lay. He is awfully quiet, clingy, and weird. The first two are somewhat explanatory, but for the     reason we call him weird is a different matter altogether…kind of.  He knows how to cook, really            well, and he is super strong. We don’t know where he learned to cook or how since he’s like a year and two months old, but he can. Honestly, I don’t care where he learned it. I just care if he makes it for me. I don’t know what he puts in his food, but it’s delicious!

                                Anyways, love him and cherish him. All of them. They need it really bad. Kyungsoo is also as evil as Beakhyun, Chanyeol, and Chen. He can turn on you in a second’s notice. I worry about what may happen with all twelve of them, but nothing can be done. They like you and I am not       allowed to not give you the next three. You need them bad because the elders need them bad. It makes more sense when they are all together.

                                The next three will be coming to your house around five, so please turn your alarm off. I am sending them with a new employee. He’s a good kid, but just be careful. I don’t trust him that   much.

                Julie stopped reading. Five, eh? She looked at the clock she had put up on the wall just in case she didn’t have her phone, watch, or when she was just too lazy to look at them. Four thirty. She turned back to the letter with still a paragraph or two to go and the kids riling themselves up, weirdly not waking up Kyungsoo. She quickly turned off the alarm before going back to reading the letter.

                                And, my last piece of advice. Start wearing the necklace. You haven’t been wearing it, and it is absolutely necessary that you do. It will protect you from the Tree of Life and all the other supernatural creatures out there. Time is beginning to become difficult. You must wear the                     necklace.

                                Anyways, again, remember to keep them all occupied with every little thing for the          longest time you can, call them by the names they like (for Kyungsoo, Do), and whatever you do,       be safe and have fun with the little meatheads – I mean children.

                                                Ta~Ta~!!

                                                                Lee Soo Man.

                Julie sighed.

                “Well, then,” she muttered. “My life just keeps getting better and better!” She set the letter down and kissed Do’s head. Luhan saw her do that, getting jealous quickly.

                “Omoni! Omoni!” He yelled, running to her with an angelic smile on his face. “I want kisses two!” He pouted. Julie rolled her eyes, smiling softly at him before giving him a kiss on his cheek. The others soon saw and began crowding around them. She gave them all kisses, even Chanyeol and Beakhyun. They may not have seemed to like her in the beginning, but they sure do like her now!

                The doorbell rang. The boys looked around, Do woke up, and Julie looked at the clock. How can thirty minutes pass by so quickly? She then set Do down, looking at Xiumin, Luhan, and Kris.

                “Minnie, Luhannie, Kris-ah,” she began. They looked at her. “Will you take your brothers up to the play room you like so well? Omoni will be there in a bit.” They looked at her before growing uncertain. “Jebal?” Julie asked with a pouty face.

                Kris immediately agreed, yelling at his brothers to follow him while Xiumin and Luhan followed reluctantly. Julie walked towards the front door, putting the necklace she left on the table on. She hid it under shirt and opened the door to see a handsome man with a cold face carrying a basket.

             

 

__________________________

The image is Lee. :) Handsome guy in next chapter! ;P