What a surprise

Waggadoodle Swag

I decided I was too good for everyone else so I flew to Disneyland cuz yolo and had a happily ever after.

The end.

Jk lol


 

Getting up on Monday morning has always been a challenge for me, and it still is. I hear my alarm going off, but just lie there like nothing's happening.

GETCHA CRAYON

doo doo doood oodododoodooo doodoo (etc.)

GETCHA CRAYON

UH

Oh heck naw. I don't got no crayons. And even if I did, I wouldn't just get them. Psh. I flail my arms around wildly, hoping that somehow one of my hands will land on my phone. As if by magic, I feel my hand land on my phone, which I bring close to my face. I squint and click the “dismiss” button on my alarm notification and chuck my phone at my beautiful Hulk poster.

Wait.

Did I really do that?

No. That was a dream.

Right?

I sit up straight and force my eyes open, looking around for where my phone had hit. I gasp and fumble around for my glasses and stand up, quickly running to my poster to see if I had accidentally scratched it or something. I sigh in relief when I discover that the poster was in perfect condition, picking up my phone and tossing it onto my bed. Stupid thing. Wakes me up and almost freaking breaks my poster.

I sluggishly prepare for school, not bothering to do anything with my makeup or hair. Not that I really wear makeup anyways. I don't really get acne, so I don't feel the need to wear it for that reason, and I'm confident in my appearance. YOU JELLY?

I finish towel-drying my hair (because blow-dryers are horrible for your hair and they're loud and just ugh) and pull my uniform on with my eyes half-closed. Yeah, not a morning person. I pull on my little bow-tie thingy and look down at it, quite displeased at its terrible misshapen appearance. Oh well. Yolo, right? I pull on my blazer and pick up my cool messenger bag—at least I think it's cool—before slipping on my black hy-tops. That's what the cool kids are wearing these days. I would know. I'm cool.

Looking completely perfect (as always), I step outside and lock my door, tossing my keys into the little potted plant where I always keep them (and nobody ever seems to find them). I push the down button on the elevator and lean against the beige wall with my eyes closed tiredly, looking super cool. You'd think I was a model or something, but nope. Too hot for them.

Living on the 14th floor is awesome, except for waiting for the elevator. Being the impatient person I am, I furrow my eyebrows angrily at the long wait. I push myself away from the wall and slam my foot into the door, completely destroying it.

Just kidding.

I furrow my eyebrows and push myself away from the wall, tapping my foot while staring at the elevator. Maybe if I stare at it long enough, it'll catch on fire.

Wait.

That would for me. I would have to take the stairs.

Le sigh.

I close my eyes and wait some more. Finally, I hear that little “ding”, indicating that the elevator had finally decided to make itself present. Psh. Korea's top beauty has to wait for the elevator. Tragic, I know.

I take a step forward. When I open my eyes and take a look inside the elevator, I pause mid-step—like, with my foot in the air and everything—and widen my eyes, suddenly interested in the little floor gauge. I think I'll—

“Stairs,” I said, trying to turn around all slow-mo and epic-like. I trip on nothing in particular (or maybe there was a grain of sand or something. Those things are deadly. Keep yourself safe by vacuuming.), but catch myself right before I go sailing to the ground. “I'm okay,” I say and hold up my hand, probably looking pretty epic from the back.

“Um, miss, I think you should take the elevator.” I turn around and awkwardly nod my head at the SILLY CASHIER GUY who APPARENTLY LIVES IN MY FREAKING BUILDING. LET'S JUST TAKE THIS MOMENT TO—WHAT THE POOP IS HAPPENING TO MY LIFE.

“Okay.” I walk into the elevator and try to resume my pose from earlier, leaning against the wall with my eyes closed. I even prop my foot up and bend my knee a little to make it look a little more casual. That's what I'm being right now. Casual.

The elevator ride is dead silent except for the soft hum of the machinery. Well, if this isn't one of the most awkward moments of my entire life...

“Soo....” I hear cashier guy say. I open my eyes and look at him.

Wow. Don't look at me when you're talking to me. Okay. Fine.

“We meet again,” he says, finally getting over his infatuation with the ceiling and becoming infatuated with my face.

“Yep,” I say, totally being casual.

“Aaannnd we're wearing the same uniform.”

“Oh.” It takes all of my self-control (el oh el if I had any) not to whip my head around and stare at his uniform and grab his collar to make sure it's the same material as mine. IT CAN'T BE. NOOOOOO.

“Sooo, I'm Chen. Do you mind if I ask your name?” He smiles rather charmingly at me. Not that I'm charmed. Cuz I'm not.

“Sure. Go ahead.”

He rolls his eyes. “Um, okay. What's your name?”

“Ummm...” I pause, trying to think for a minute here.

“Do you not know your own name?”

“Well, I thought it would be fun to give you a fake one, just in case you're a creeper or something, but I couldn't think of one,” I say.

Not really.

I think for a few more seconds. “I'm Sunni.” Peasant.

“Nice to meet you. Again.” He smiles even wider for a second before the door opens with a “ding” again. Geez. Who invented this ding thing? SO ANNOYING.

We both walk out—him in front of me—and leave the building before this so-called “Chen” guy turns back to me and asks, “Hey, how are you getting to school? Can you show me the way?”

Um.

No.

“Um, I walk.” DON'T YOU KNOW YOUR OWN WAY TO SCHOOL? SCOFF. SCOFF TO YOU, SIR. “You don't know the way?”

I decide that I probably shouldn't be too horribly rude to this guy that I just met, just in case I could use him in the future.

He rubs the back of his neck, looking slightly embarrassed. “Not really.” Okay, what a liar. Where was he going before he turned around? He just thinks I'm hot. Psh.

Chen's POV:

Man, this girl is hot. I hope she takes me to school.

“Okay, just follow me then.” I walk toward him without looking at him.

He probably walked beside me or something. I didn't look. However, I did smell some cologne. And let me tell you, that was some tasty-smelling cologne. It smells like a man should look. Mmm.

We get to school and I reach for the door handle, intending to head straight to my classroom and sit by myself for the half-hour before school started, but Mr. Chen the Cashier Man decided to get all up in my business and grab my arm and twist me around to face him, like you see all the time in dramas. Let's just get something straight for a minute. I did not expect it to hurt that much. I always thought a man's grip was firm yet soft, but it would seem as if I was mistaken. HIS HAND FELT LIKE THE FREAKIN' HAND OF THE DEVIL.

I look up at him and just stand there, waiting for him to say something. My wait only lasted half a second.

“Can you take me to my class?”

OKAY REALLY DUDE THERE'S LIKE 163982740 OTHER PEOPLE HERE AND YOU JUST NEED ME TO TAKE YOU TO YOUR STUPID CLASS. FINE.

“Uh, okay,” I say with a little toss of my hair over my shoulder.

“It's room 204,” he says with a little toss of his hair, too.

Weird.

The hair thing was weird.

So is the fact that HE'S IN MY STUPID CLASS.

“Okay, let's go.” I release myself from his DEVIL'S GRASP and lead him through the hallways to OUR classroom. When we reach the door, he thanks me and walks in, waving goodbye to me. I roll my eyes and walk in, too.

I sit in my chair and put my bag on the floor, casually sitting all by mysel—wait. I take a side-glance at Chen, who is sitting by me.

HOW COULD YOU, MR. KIM. I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS.

El oh el friends

I can't. I can't stop laughing.

Anyways.

Chen looks back at me, surprised to see me sitting there by him. He looks weird with his eyes wide. He quickly regains his composure and pretends I'm not the hottest thing he's ever seen in his life. “Oh. I guess we're desk-mates.” He smiles.

Yup.

I'm gonna quit school. Officially decided.

`~`

Okay guise. Sorry that this is literally like two weeks late or something. Schoolwork and my volunteering and job are actually taking up a lot of my time. It also doesn't help that I sleep for like three hours when I get home from those lol

but anyways I'll try to update more often 'cause I like writing this. I really do.

Also forgive any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is my first language. LOL

Btw thanks to my one subscriber, cinemon. c: