Ummm 1

Waggadoodle Swag

So, as many of you know, I, Yoo Sunni, am a fantastic musician. I play so many instruments, it's hard to keep track of sometimes. Anyways, my parents, despite being dirt poor, sent me from Busan to Seoul to a special music academy two years ago as a freshman, so now I'm in my senior year. Cool, right? Yeah, no. Every girl in this city is horribly stuck-up (more like they have something stuck up their rear-ends), so I have about -3 friends. You may be thinking, "well, she seems pretty stuck-up herself," but let's be honest here--it's totally justified--I'm amazing. You see, everyone here is just jealous 'cause I'm always at the top of my class and get hit on by the most guys. It's not like I asked for this. Like, excuse me. I was born this hot. Y'all can just it up. It's not like I'd go out with any of them, though; they're not any better than the girls. Such is the life of a prodigy.

--

Upon entering homeroom, I search the room to discover that the seat next to mine is emptied yet again. Ha. Another student gave up? I thought that one had potential. Then again, her backpack did have freakin' Pororo on it, so... yeah, not gonna miss her. Well, another day where I sit alone, I guess. I shrug and take my seat in the very front of the class without bothering to look at anything else.

About two minutes later, Mr. Kim comes in and starts blabbering on about this and that. I sit boredly in my seat, doodling in my notebook. "Blah blah class trip blah blah student replacement blah," is all I hear. Sometimes, I don't see the point of homeroom. Seriously. Announcements can be taken care of over the intercom, and only idiots don't do their homework before the morning it's due. I roll my eyes when I hear some girls talking behind me.

"Wow, Mr. Kim said that the new student is gonna be a guy. I hope he's hot."

Well, that was blunt. Whatever. You girls can hope whatever you want. But in case you haven't noticed, 90% of the guys here look like something ran over their faces. 

"Wow. He says he lived in China for a year as an exchange student! Chinese guys are so hottt I can't wait till next week when he comes!"

Um. He's Korean, you guys. He was an EXCHANGE student.

Mr. Kim stops busting his old, wrinkly chops (finally) and says, "Okay, class, time for silent study." Not that I need to. Or want to. Or will. YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY LIFE. I'M NOT GONNA PAY MY TAXES. I DO WHAT I WANT. I'MMA SHOOT A COP.

"H-hey... Sun.... ni?" HISS GET AWAY. I look to my left and see a girl timidly leaning close to my desk. Huh. Weird. I don't think I've seen her before. I just stare at her and nod a little, gesturing for her to continue. "Umm... Can you help me with this math problem?" She shoves a notebook onto my desk and withdraws her hands from my sight, hiding them behind her back. I look down and nod, already able to solve it in my head.

I write down all the steps it takes to solve it, along with an explanation so I don't have to talk to her. I set down the pencil and stare at her, hoping that she can understand my mental signal to her. TAKE YOUR FREAKING NOTEBOOK OFF MY DESK, PEASANT. I pull a little chocolate out of my bag, unwrap it, and lightly pop it in my mouth, trying to act like I'm not a starving monster. I roll my eyes when I see her still standing there, staring at me. Okay, I know I'm hot, but this isn't necessary, lady. I pick up her notebook and hold it out to her, not showing any change in my facial expression. 

Wat r u wayteeng 4

Ayleein invaysihn

TAKE IT

I slap a stupid smile on my face and hold it out a little farther before she finally takes it, bows, and scurries away. Immediately, I go back to what I was doing before she came--measuring the time it takes for somebody to approach me and ask for help.

--

I change after my shower and sigh in my most beautiful voice possible, wondering why I'm so much more perfect than everyone else. I take my contacts out and put my glasses on.

GAG

IS THAT ME

I'M HOT

WHAT IS THAT THING

I move away from my Hulk poster and look in the mirror. Still fabulous, I see. I wink at myself and roll my eyes. No wonder everyone falls for me.

I sit on my bed and turn the TV on. It's kind of lonely in this apartment.... all alone... Well, might as well get some ice cream and have a drama marathon until I fall asleep.

`~`

A/N: Okay, yeah. That was lame. Yup, I just hope I can remember to update this. Haha actually that won't be hard 'cause I HAVE NO LIFE. Just kidding. But seriously.