50 Days = The Life of a White Rose

Description

 

 

 

She's funny. He's serious.

 

She's pretty. He's handsome. 

 

She's rich. He's in a middle-class family.

 

She has a lot of fanboys. He has a lot of fangirls. 

 

She's his girlfriend. He's her boyfriend.

 

She's innocent. He's a playboy.

 

He cheated. She cried. 

 

She's in a comatose. He was mourning.

 

Will life can bring them back together? Or just separate them? 

 

The allotted time was 50 days. Before the rose dies. The challenge was to find the cause of her accident.

 

Will she ever pass the challenge before the rose dies? Or not. If she did will she chose to forget or forgive him?

 

 

 

 

On the other side

 

They are her guardians. In-charged of guarding the person that was assigned to them. Another work for them is, to arranged the lives of many people. 

 

​One of the guardian, has a secret connection with her but what was it? 

 

~ 0 ~ 

 

Him. 

 

He's guilty. He blames himself for everything that happened. He can't lose her. No. He won't lose her. He'll be on her side. Watching her asleep in an hospital bed, battling her life between life and death. He loves her. 

 

 

 

Foreword

 

 

Hi! Annyeong! I am VipBlackJack21!!!! First time in writing a story here! :) Do you remember the username in here? The author who wrote the story "The White Rose"? Well, she was busy! That's why I asked permission to her on allowing me to get some in her plot! Her username was ILivethewayIlove She was my cousin :) Well, I was inspired on reading some fanfics here, that's why :) Please do t hate me!