33

Distant Memories(Made in the USA part 2)

 

 

Well off you go.” Saehee grinned as they walked in the departure area. Lauren and Jackson were both joining Mark back to Taiwan, while Saehee chose to fly back to Seoul the next day.

“You seem happy, Jung agashi.” Jackson made a face, Lauren smiled and hugged her briefly.

“I’ll see you at home, mommy.

Saehee smiled and kissed her cheek.

“Behave, don’t be too naughty Laur.”

Jackson gave her a wave before ushering Lauren with him, Mark looked at her.

“What?”

Can’t you just..come?

Clingy Tuan.” She mused before Mark squeezed her to him. Mark rubbed her back briefly then he pulled back.

Should I just tie you down with a rock and not let you work?

Saehee laughed but she just pecked his lips.

Just go, I’ll see you soon.

Mark made a face but he let her go.

Saehee smiled in relief as the car pulled over in front of the Jung residence.

“Baby girl!” Yunho grinned as he opened the front door and welcomed his cousin with a hug.

“I missed you too, oppa.” She chuckled as he set her down.

“Is unnie around?”

“Ya, I’m your cousin, but you look for her?” Yunho made a face.

“Saerin unnie is the best.” She mused as she entered the house, Typhoon greeted her with a bark.

“Hi, baby boy.”

“Saerin’s at work, she’ll be here later.” Yunho said as the help brought in Saehee’s bags.

“Sae~”

“If you’re going to reprimand me about it…I’m sorry, I know I did wrong. It wont be happening again.” Saehee said as she stood up straightly. Yunho grinned.

“I’m surprised Mark didn’t drag you all the way to Taiwan, or the other way around, you wanting to go there.”

Saehee eyed him warily.

“Shim oppa told you.” She groaned.

Yunho chortled.

 

“I’ll be back in the office in three days.” Saehee replied as they ate dinner, Saerin nodded.

“So, how’s everything?” Yunho asked casually, Saerin smiled.

“Are you asking about me or me and Tuan?”

“Oh, Saehee knows you too well.” Saerin commented.

“Well…..you and~”

“We’re okay, oppa. It’s been…well..difficult, but it’s fine. We’re fine.”

“Good.” Yunho smiled and nodded before eating again.

Saehee leaned back on her seat with a smile.

“Ah, right, Sae, KimSan called.”

“Really? Himchan?”

“Ani, but they sent someone to talk to us here, I heard he is Kim Himchan’s sibling or cousin, I’m not sure.”

“Really? That’s good then.”

 

Mark arrived two days ago, he was in his office reading some files when Jaekyung entered.

“Sir, the meeting with Xiyue Corporation is this afternoon.” She announced.

Mark nodded before looking at his laptop.

“Uh, sir, about the…that article. I’m sor~”

“You don’t need to say anything. It was nothing anyway, nothing happened between us. You don’t need to be affected by it.” Mark looked up briefly before taking the files from her.

Jaekyung swallowed but she nodded and left the room.

She pressed the back of her palm to her lips before she ran to the restroom.

 

“Your cousin?” Saehee was on the phone on her way to work. She was dressed in a white high waisted pencil skirt and a long sleeve crop top that showed a bit of her stomach.

“Yes, he flew in two days ago, and he has the same name with Mark’s secretary. The male one.” Himchan said from the other line.

“Namjoo?”

"Namjoon, but Kim. He speaks English too, you'll get along.” Himchan replied.

Saehee rolled her eyes, the other secretary was named Namjoo.

Trust Himchan to never really pay attention.

“Right, how’s the deal with Ayumi?” She asked.

“That..I don’t know, Sae. She’s been quiet, so I guess you know, I’m free!” He cheered, Saehee chuckled.

“Good for you, I hope you can visit soon, Himchan.”

“Don’t worry, I will, maybe soon after your Tuan doesn’t hate me anymore.”

Saehee grinned.

“He doesn’t, take care then.”

 

“Serirously, all this talk..it’s not stopping.” Jackson murmured as he read the articles again. Lauren was sitting beside him, eating pizza.

I still don’t like her.” She muttered, Jackson just shook his head. Mark entered the restaurant and joined them.

You know what they’re saying now? You and Saehee broke up because of Jaekyung. Another one says that you left your dragon lady for Jaekyung.

Mark just grunted before picking up a slice of pizza.

“I called Saehee earlier. And told her about that.

“What did mommy say?” Lauren looked up.

“She laughed.” Mark blinked and shrugged.

“Good, we have her on the right track.” Jackson sighed.

 

Saehee walked in the room, two young men were waiting inside her office.

“Director, they are from KimSan.” Her secretary followed her in.

Saehee faced them and nodded.

One of the males stepped forward.

“I’m sorry for being late, the traffic was pretty heavy.” She smiled apologetically before offering her hand, then she halted in surprise.

 

“It’s okay,Sae. I’m Kim Namjoon, KimSan’s branch director.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

actually, jaekyung was just a "practice"/ preliminary round

 

 

 

 

tumblr_n0u3gixjGf1smonpuo1_250.gif