16

Distant Memories(Made in the USA part 2)

 

Himchan’s brows rose slightly, apparently, Jung Saehee was quite popular. He was reading articles about her and her recent trip to Taiwan.

She was often seen with Mark Tuan, vice president of Tuan Motors. The two were apparently a couple.

He continued to scroll down, then he came across more articles about them, even in Korea they were inseparable.

His lips hiked up slightly.

“I didn’t know you were taken, Jung Saehee.” He mused, then his phone beeped once.

Himchan, you might want to attend the meeting this Thursday. I expect you to. Did something happen?  -Saehee

He smiled before putting his phone down.

“Why am I researching about you anyway?”

 

Saehee stepped out of the restroom, her thoughts slightly muddled.

She knew she wasn’t supposed to listen to useless talk but~

Her phone started to ring.

“Where are you?” Mark asked from the other line, she smiled.

Meeting’s done? I’ll just go there.

 

Saehee stepped in the elevator; she remembered the times she spent with Jaekyung. How many times did she catch her looking at Mark?

She never did mind at first, she was his secretary after all.

Her fingers circled around the strap of her purse.

Or, was Jaekyung always looking at Mark when she wasn’t looking?

The elevator doors opened, Saehee stepped out and walked towards his office. She found Jaekyung’s table empty, and the door to Mark’s office slightly ajar.

Saehee pushed the door open.

 

Jaekyung was speaking with Mark, who was standing while leaning against his desk as she explained his schedule when the doors suddenly opened. Saehee appeared by the doorway.

“Sae~”

Saehee marched up to him and pressed her lips against his, Jaekyung’s eyes widened as Saehee’s palms landed on her boss’s shoulders. She looked away just as Mark had held on to her waist.

Saehee blinked, then she pulled away.

Oh my god, Mark…I’m sorry.” Saehee stepped back, Mark grinned at her.

“If you do this every time I buy you a watch, should we go the mall now?” He teased, Saehee shook her head, she bit her lip. Makr just smiled at her.

“That was improper.” She said before glancing at Jaekyung briefly.

“It’s just Jaekyung, Sae.” Mark nodded, Saehee’s fingers tensed around her purse. But she just nodded.

“Can we go now? I’ll wait in the car.” Saehee had leaned forward to get the keys from his pocket, she saw how Jaekyung had turned away when she did that.

Saehee almost smirked to herself.

Mark just nodded and kissed her cheek before she left.

Saehee closed the door behind her.

 

I had to leave my mark on you, Tuan.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++