Jealousy = Child 1/2

Together At the top

*LONG CHAPTER*

 

 

It was your mother ( chunji’s mom)

 

Chunji’s mom : hey …. Already taking your lunch….. oh..i brought some snacks….

         I just want to tell something…..

You: what’s that umma…??

Cmom:  my friend( Mrs. Choi) invited us to join..a party I guess because Jenny(choi) will celebrate her birthday.. chunji you still remember her?? anyways…  … your father cannot go with me….. I hope you two guys could be with me …. We will just have it in a bar~~ so get dress later .. and I will go here by 7:30 ….

nJenny Choi is chunji’s childhood friend….. she is beautiful, smart, kind , and very friendly….  She and chunji stopped communicating since they were in elementary …  but during their childhood days they were very close…… Jenny started to grow feeling for chunji and confessed before they apart but chunji really just treats her as a sister…… but they are good friends now…. J

Chunji: yes umma ..i remember her….

You: wait mom … chunji is not feeling well….

Chunji: I’m fine…let’s go … let’s come with mom…

You: are you sure??

Cmom: oh …chunji.. you’re not feeling well.. I’m sorry…. But I need somebody to come with me and have some fun…

Chunji: we will go ….  ..

You: sure….. but we shouldn’t stay long… we still have school~~

Cmom: I called your school and I excused them .. that’s why they said you two didn’t went to school today but I ask for an extension~~ don’t worry… an oh… before I forgot… yumi.. I have some party dress in the pink closet in your room … go look for something to wear there… okay?? I bought them for you…

You: thanks mom …

 

Chunji’s mother went home already and you two continued to eat and prepare your outfits… you took over in choosing chunji’s clothes to be matched to you….

You : chunji-ahh.. help me to chose I don’t know what to wear.. the dress are so pretty… I don’t know if they will look good on me…  * you look at your closet to find a suitable dress for the party…..** you saw a closet full of y tube mini dress…. **

Chunji: everything looks good in you…. Just decide … okay…. ;)

You: :”)

 

….. you chose the cloths you will wear then you showered and changed as well as chunji….

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43884991

 

You: wait…isn’t this dress to short for me?? And I’m not good in walking in heels~~ aigoo..

Chunji : my gosh… it’s too y,……. Tube mini dress… umma ..what are you thinking…  ??

You: I’ll just change ..i know it’s too y….. you don’t like it … I’ll just change~~ but everything in the closet is like this…..

Chunji: it’s fine … just promise me never to come near any guys….. they might do something… you are too beautiful…..* puts his arms on your waist…*

You: * you hug his neck … and you are now face to face* promise….. that’s a bar..you better not mingle with other girls….. or else~~

Chunji: or else….. ??

 

He leans for a kiss and you avoid his lips…. He leans in again he didn’t caught your lips…..

Then he ended up in you neck and ears… he whispered something…

 

Chunji: if you will not kiss me , something will happen that you don’t want to happen~~

 

You kissed him immediately …. Heheh… you already got his mind~~

 

Suddenly…. Someone entered the house….   It’s your mom…. And she saw you two kissing~~~

 

Cmom: ahem….  Looks like you two are having your OWN party??

 

You stopped and chunji sighed ….

 

You: hey..umma… *awkward*

Cmom: ready guys….?? That fits you perfect….yumi … you look beautiful….

You: thanks umma….

Chunji: let’s go…

 

chunji drove to the location and when you entered the event it has so many people already~~you , chunji and chunji’s mom…. Greeted the birthday girl and  her mother…. Then your mother part from you guys so that you will have the freedom ….. then the birthday girl Jenny approached you ….

 

http://www.handycrafuniqe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/club-flyer-design-interior.jpg

Jenny : hello… thank you for coming to my birthday ….  Long time no see…chunji…

Chunji: I know …. Hehehe.. how are you??

Jenny: I’m fine…. Your girlfriend is really beautiful….:)* looks to you* hello…. I’m Jenny Choi … chunji’s childhood friend…:D

Chunji: uhmm.. jenny  … she  is my wife…

Jenny: oh… I see….. *she smiled at you.*

You: oh..hello… nice to meet you… I’m Park Yumi… :D Happy Birthday...

Jenny: hello… thank you… so guys …. Let’s find seats for you… follow me….

 

It was really dark ..and you can’t seem to see the floor you will walk on…. You followed her .. chunji held your hands …. You are already feeling the cold nature of the bar….

 

Jenny: here… just occupy this …. I can’t see any available seats…. Just sit with us on our table….:)

Chunji: thank you…

You: thank youJ*you bowed*

You sit and you stay still while seeing many beautiful people and male with good looks…. Dancing in the middle part of the bar.. 

--- jenny sat down and started to talk to chunji and you(just sometimes)

 

You noticed how close they were and they knew each other well….. jenny seems to know more about chunji than you ..which made your heart sink a little……. They are laughing and touching … but you really don’t mind since they are childhood friends and they are not seeing each other for a long time… you remained quiet ..while they keep on chatting and chatting…..  chunji noticed that you are very quiet and seems like not in the mood to join the party…. Jenny leaves and welcomes guest …who just arrived ….

 

Chunji: are you fine??

You: hmm….

Chunji: but you doesn’t look fine..??

You: I’m just cold…. It’s fine….

Chunji: I knew you will be cold…you are exposing your shoulders….. that’s why I wore my jacket.. so that if you will need something .. you can wear it….* he took off his varsity jacket and wore it to you….*

You: thank you……I’ll just go to the restroom….

Chunji: do you want me to go—

You: no ..i’m fine…. I’ll just grab a drink too……

 

You walked and walked in spite of the dark room…. And you manage to go to the restroom….. with some girls on it…. After your done with your business…you went out of the restroom…. Then you saw jenny and chunji dancing a y dance in the middle of the dance floor with other couples…. You didn’t think of it at first but as long as your staring longer their moves are getting so contacted,,,… your heart ached….. tears starts to fall from your eyes…… then you just sat down to the counter top and saw a pure clear white little glass.  …. You didn’t bother to smell, think twice to drink it … as your eyes in glues to them even though it hurts… you drunk the shot glass…..

 

~~ Chunji pov~~

*( while you’re at the restroom)*

 

Yumi seems a little bit tired ….. is she sad or something …..

Jenny: chunji where’s yumi??

Chunji: she’s in the restroom……

Jenny: let’s dance and wait for her…..

Chunji: I’ll just wait for her here….. then after let’s dance…..

Jenny: let’s just dance first… come on…..

*jenny grabbed chunji… and chunji can’t do anything…*

 

They danced …… there are too many people….. chunji really doesn’t like the fact that he is dancing with other girls…. And it’s not just a dance a very dirty dance….skin to skin contact……. But she’s his friend and other person surrounds them are their friends……

--I’ll just get through this when yumi come back…..

 

~End of chunji’s pov~

 

Back to you~~~~~

 

You started to feel dizzy and you start to walk very awkwardly like a drunk lady ..which is really true right now…. Your just drunk the glass of pure alcohol drink… then some guys noticed you and escorted you to the dance floor and dance with them……you and with the unknown guys are doing the dirty dance….. chunji found you dancing…. His eyes were on fire….. then he went towards you as fast as he can~~~ he grabbed you from the gents and faced your face to him, he smelled the strong stinky smell of the alcohol.. … you start mumbling and start talking unspeakable words…. And he can’t understand a thing……  he carried you and you guys went home…….

 

~~while in the car~~~

NOTE: you are drunk here and your way of speaking is like how a drunk people speaks…

 

You: hubby—ahh….   Don’t you like me… any…more..?? t—t-that’s why yo-you-you’re with jenny..??? I told you it’s fine but it really hurts…….

 

Chunji just listen to your words which made him feel so guilty….. he can feel how it hurts ….  How you delivered those words…. …

 

You reached your house…..

 

Chunji carried you.. to your room….. then he prepares a wet towel.. to wipe your body….

Then you grabbed…him …. To a kiss….~~