Staying Home

Together At the top

 

you woke up early in the morning to prepare some breakfast for chunji and yourself….

 

You cooked American breakfast ….  Hotdogs, bacon, egg , and bread……

 

You woke him up ..it’s 6:30 …he’s still in wonderland….

 

You: chunji….. wake up….* wiggling him side to side.*

 

He doesn’t move….

You: baby… get up ….. * you kissed him… knowing he will wake up*

 

He really didn’t move ..you start rolling him … and hitting him … but he continues to sleep~~~

You burst out since it’s taking him hours to wake up….

 

You: “ YAH!! if you will not wake up then I’ll go to school by myself….” You stomp you feet and went to shower……. Kinda upset……

 

He finally woke up while you’re in the bathroom….. he is kinda feeling dizzy and he is having a headache ..you didn’t know~~

 

You finished the shower and you dressed up and went to the table where you can eat ..you saw your husband…. He is giving a weak look…it kinda worries you … so you forgot the waking up thing with him and ask him if he’s fine~~

 

You hold his shoulders and and feel his forehead to see if he has fever … he is not hot …  you hold him in the hands…. He is sweating~~ …. 

 

You: chunji-ah… are you fine…??

Chunji: I’m just having a headache …. Go to school….. I can handle myself… you eat already ..you’ll be late….

You: NO! I’ll stay here….. wait…. * you got the medicine box*

 

Chunji smiles and you got him to drink water and his medicine…. You let him sleep and you stayed home to keep an eye on him…. It was already noon… you prepared lunch and he is still sleeping……  you cooked a very healthy food…… then while you are making some dishes …..  you heard the door shut and chunji was walking towards you…..

 

You: hubby…. Are you feeling well already?!

Chunji: hmmm… better! * he backhugs you*

You: just sit first I’ll just finish the lunch~~ araseo?

Chunji: shireo!~

You went back and forth to grab the things you will need for cooking and preparing dishes but he is hugging you and following where you go……

You: yah~ just sit okay…. I’ll never finish this if you will keep on hugging me~~

Chunji: fine ..fine~~ * kisses you cheeks and he head to the living room to watch the tv~

 

You finished the dishes and you saw him very focused on what he is watching……  so you grabbed a tray and decided to eat the lunch at the living room so that he could continue to watch what he was watching~~

You: hey ….. let’s eat~~

Chunji: wahhh… * he saw a lot of dishes ….*

You: let’s get healthy food this time …. Okay?

Chunji: as long as its your work…. I’ll eat everything~~

you ate and finished ….. he is better and he doesn’t have any fever or headache which made you feel relieved….. you heard a knock ……

 

you got out of the couch and you opened the door….  It was …