Cuddling Session

Together At the top

 

*this maybe a long chapter*

Chunji: I am never looking for a perfect girl ….. shhhhhhhh… stop crying…… you are more than enough for me…. I am the one who is not enough for you….

You: * you faced him* hmm..?? *you started to think* why did you say so….. ?? you are always enough for me.. and maybe for any girls …

Chunji: I am not just what they think I  am…. I don’t know how to be a perfect boyfriend ..and even now a husband … but never think of anything that can hurt you… okay…… never think of the things she said…. * he stared at you eyes very sincerely….*

You nodded and you hugged him tightly….. then you ready yourselves for the next class…… chunji dropped you for your other class then the First school day ended……

 

You went out to meet chunji and you went home together…..

AT HOME ~~

http://votebits.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/36.jpg

In your room…. After chunji finished showering …you went in…… he is wearing (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42677982)

~~ he is doing some homework…… ~~

After you are done in showing you went to the bed and opened the tv……

you wore this (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42677872 )

 

you are quietly watching the tv… then you started sobbing …… you lay down and keep your sobs soft as possible so that you cannot bother chunji with his work you covered yourself with a blanket ..……  actually you remembered everything hayoung said to you …. You think she is right … you started thinking of too much things…. You didn’t notice….. chunji heared you sobbing and he came to the bed… with all of your thoughts get all mixed up…..

 

chunji: hey….. why is my baby crying…. *his right arm resting over your while his hand is on his head then his other hand is wiping the tears on your face….*

you: oh… hehe… nothing…. I-I j-ju-just …..nothing

chunji: come on…. Tell me…. You suddenly starts to cry ….. tell me everything….

You: you don’t have to know….. I’m just tired…. Okay… don’t worry….

Chunji: hayoung??

You: * you were shocked because he knows * uhh… no of course not…..

Chunji: don’t lie… I know you…..

You:  *you sighed* fine –fine…. I was just thinking of the things she said a while ago…. You never told me you have a goddess girlfriend before…. And the thing she said that whenever you are tired with me or you don’t love me anymore …. You will dump me and are you blind for making me your wife…. She is right~~

Chunji: let’s start off … how did she become my girlfriend…. Okay…*you nodded* I really like her ..it was my first year … before she is very kind to me…. I didn’t know she has that attitude … until when I have her as my girlfriend…she keeps on nagging,,bragging , and being a princess…I didn’t like it... And in before this summer break I already broke up with her…… I thought I love her … I really did ..but I never think she did….. she only thinks about being popular…

You : mmm… I see…. But …. What if she will change she will become kind and stuff…… will you like her?? ….. chunji…… I’m happy as long as you are…. You know…. Just tell me if you don’t like or maybe love me …. Just don’t dump me okay…… I can give you to her if she will change and be kind and humble…. As long as your happy…..really!! I know that’s the only thing she lacks… and if she change everything in her will be fine~~*you sighed*

Chunji: *laughs* she will need to change… but I have you now… beautiful, kind, humble….. I will not like her even if she will be kind and stuff….. MRS. Lee…. Okay… I am your husband…. How can you give me to her…. …. In what you said.. it seems like you are the one dumping me~~

You: YAH!! it’s not like that I’m just asking…… just confirming not to dump me if you don’t like me anymore….

Chunji: do you feel better after confirming my love for you?? Hmm… *pecked you on the lips*

You:  mmm… I feel so much better….. * he kissed you again …. More deeply*

He started to take off your robe ……..

You have the kiss for about 30 secs. Then you realized….

You pulled the kiss …..

You: wait… you have homework to do right..???

Chunji: I can finish that tomorrow…. Let’s  just continue this okay??* started kissing you again*

You: wait…. I – I…….. I remembered  have to call the pizza house to deliver some pizza to your mom’s house…..what time is it….??

Chunji: quarter to 8:00…why does she need you to deliver some pizza for her she can do it herself….

You: okay…. Right time ……they are not in the house and I think they will have some pizza addict visitors….

Chunji:  fine –fine …. Do you need help….

You: I’m fine….i’ll just call on the telephone…

Chunji pov

….  She is y on what she is wearing now…. She never likes wearing those things…. Why is she wearing those?? Hmm… I’ll just finish my homework….

 

You head near the tv to call for some pizza delivery where the phone is located…..after you’re done…..you walk to him…. You back hugged him……

 

You: are you done..?? do you need help with your home work…??*you sat beside him*

Chunji: why?!  do you want to continue …what we’ve started…..?? *y smile*

You: YAH!! no…. I am just asking if you are done..so I can help you…..

Chunji: I am nearly done… but *he asks you some questions….*

Then you helped him to get through his work…. You finished about 8:45

You: why are you having homework when we doesn’t have one…. It’s our first day… you teacher is very hard-working huh???

Chunji: yeah..i guess so…. I’m done!! Yehey!!

You:  okay you’re done … we can sleep …..!!

Chunji: eh?! It’s still early …..

You: it’s better to sleep early ..we still have school tomorrow~~

You both jumped to the bed then he hugged you….

Chunji: do you want to ….?? *y smile*

You: no…. I don’t want…. Stop being so y okay…..

Chunji: I can’t stop … you are wearing…. Eh??! I have a question…. Where did you get those sleeping clothes….

You: your mom.. told me to use this every night…. One time I checked my sleeping closet … my old pajamas are all gone..it was replaced by this…. Why?? Doesn’t it look good… well it doesn’t matter since we still just sleep right….

Chunji: it looks so y…. I – I * he kissed you … which allows you to lay down*

You: wait….. if I will wear these kind of things every night you will always pursue me in doing the stuff you like…… omo.. chunji..that can’t be…. Okay?!??! Let’s just sleep!!

Chunji is not listening to you….he still continue…. You rolled him… so that you can be on top…..

Chunji: oh..great…

You: what’s great ??!??!  we will not do this now okay… control yourself …. I’ll just go get some water!~~

 

You gave him merong and get off the bed…..

Chunji’s pov

.. she is really still innocent and doesn’t want those kind of stuff….. maybe cuddling is enough,…. I think I’ll just wait for her to be ready….” Yumi –ahh… saranghae”

 

You get back …. And you jump to the bed to sleep …….

You: good night-hubby…..

Chunji… hugged you tightly while you’re facing back……you faced him…

You: what?

Chunji: nothing….

You hugged him back

You: you know…. You’re the most handsome man I’ve ever seen??

Chunji: * giggled* really?

You: yup…that’s true~~ you will never leave me right??

Chunji: never!~

You: dumping me??

Chunji: impossible~~

Chunji: you are the best girl I have ever known….*kisses your forhead*

Then you both went to sleep~~