SCHOOL is IN

Together At the top

 

You are wearing your comfortable clothes…  http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42677380

It’s already your first day to school after the vacation…. You went to the school with chunji in his car…. Everyone is staring since you are a new student…..

http://batesworld.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/korea-university-campus-2.jpg

You: chunji… I am nervous they are all looking at us…..

Chunji: it’s fine.. since you are new you can’t avoid it….. and your also beautiful….

You: *hits him* yah… what are you talking about…..

Chunji: let’s just go ….  * holds you hand and walk*

 

You were at the garden …..

You and chunji talk …talk … and talk.. about the school and the places around the school… and also the things to do and the don’ts….

You: let’s go… we may be late for the class….

Chunji: yah… do you know where your classroom is….??

You: I will still find it ..that’s why I’ll go….

Chunji: I’ll drop you there..just stay with me here ..okay~~

You: oh… okay… but why do you want to stay here…..??

Chunji: I just want to loosen up … I know there will be so many things to do when we go home…..  I just want to keep my mind in good condition….

You: then I shouldn’t be here….. take your time and I’ll go… okay?? * you grab your bag and ready to walk away*

Chunji grabbed you and hugs from your side….

Chunji: didn’t I mention that I also need to adjust because I have my wife at the same school…… * looks at you* hm?

You: *blushed* hmm?? Uhh… hehehe. … you didn’t mention that but …. Yah… stop being sweet okay….

Chunji: *laughs* you are still awkward?? Why??

You: I’m just not used on how are you treating me sweet already?? But I like it…

Chunji: hehhee… really…. ?? * looks at his watch*

You: problem??

Chunji: thirty minutes before the school bell rings…..

You; we need to go….???

Chunji: yes… and let’s just first find your room…. Since we are both in music department… we can easily find your room.. and I guess it’s near in my room also…

You: really??

Chunji: mm.. let’s go..

 

You search for your room and you went to look at chunji’s room first … it is very beautiful the instruments and the things around it is very amazing it really looks like a music room…

 

 Then the bell rang~~

You: I guess I’ll go ….

Chunji: yup meet me later ..i’ll text you…

You: bye…*you waved*

Then he waved back~~

 

At you room……..

 

Professor(girl): everyone since this is the first day of classes … I would like to introduce myself … I’m Professor Shin … I will be your professor for this whole year round so I would like each to introduce their names…. I know some students knows your classmates… or may I say former classmates already but I believe some don’t so let’s just start this with introduction…. Let’s go with you…. The girl in the left corner then follow….

 

It’s you who the teacher is asking  for… you stood up straightly and introduce….

“ Good Morning everyone, I’m Park Yumi , I like singing that’s why I took this course… nice meeting everyone  and take care of me… thank you..*bow*”

 

Then everyone follows and introduce…..

Then the class dismissed….

 

~~ I’ll be at the cafeteria ~~ chunji texted you…

 

You walks to the cafeteria and saw chunji…..

 

Chunji: hey… I bought you some lunch …. Are you hungry..??

You: I’m fine ..thank you…

Chunji: how was your first classroom ….. is it fine??

You: yeah.. everything is good…. It’s fine…

Chunji: great~~

 

Then somebody accidentally?? Poured a juice over you….