Pregnant?

Together At the top

 

Meantime …….

 

Youngmin in the seashore….throwing some pebbles in the sea….

 

“ I like her so much…but she loves me only as a bestfriend….. this can’t be like this……

Step by step you will be mine, YUMI,,,,……………..i will make you love me………….>:(  …..

I’ll get you back!! I WILL!”  he shouted the last words with tears on his eyes!~

 

You had your dinner….. with your family………

You felt like vomiting…..so you excuse yourself to the bathroom…..it was 10 minutes later…..and you haven’t return to dinner yet…chunji’s mom went after you in the bathroom……… and then… she runs very fast back to the table…

 

Chunji’s mom: chunji…..yumi is vomiting….you should get her a rest…..she keeps on vomiting…….

Chunji: what??!!

Chunji runs fast as he can to get you from the bathroom….. with a water and a towel on his hands………

 

You: chunji…… I’m dizzy….*vomits*

Chunji: are you fine….but wait..obviously you’re not…..

You: I’m already fine….i don’t feel like vomiting anymore…..

 

You tried to stand up  but the you felt so weak…….

Chunji carried you bride style to your room…..

 

In your room……

 

Chunji called a nurse and ask to check you if you have some sickness…….

 

While in the restaurant ….still your family is having the dinner……

 

Cmom: why is yumi vomiting……does that mean…she is..??

Ymom: PREGNANT?~~’

Cmom: I mean ….it’s just been days or weeks  I guess……maybe….we will have our grandson/daughter…

Chunji’s father: but we are not sure about things….we have to confirm it….

Cmom: no …I really think it’s pregnancy…..

Youngmin: but uncle is right we should be sure….before anything else…..

Ymom/cmom: fine*sighs*

 

Back in your room again…….

 

Chunji: miss….can you please check her…she vomits non stop…..and she gets dizzy…

Nurse: yes ..sir…

 

The nurse examine you …checking your temperature……

 

Nurse: i think she is ….