The necklace

Together At the top

 

Your mom went back home……then..

THE NEXT MORNING~~

 

Chunji’s mom: yumi??!! Get up…..

You: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm…..*moving abit*

Mom: good morning~~

You: * you open your eyes*

Mom: omo!! Why is your eyes all swollen……here’s your breakfast~~

You: oh…it’s nothing….thank you~~

Mom: did you cry all night??

You: no.....oh… auntie…. I’m sorry..for bothering your house…. 

Mom: my son is the reason why all this happened……you shouldn’t be sorry~~

You: oh….no.. it’s not like that!!!

Mom: come on ….eat your breakfast and I’ll just come back~~

*when chunji’s mother went outside ..she approaches chunji**

 

Mom: go to her..and ask sorry ….

Chunji: why should I ask sorry… I didn’t do anything to her…..

Mom: she’s been crying all night ..and her eyes are all swollen today~~

Chunji: *she must be really hurt* fine…mom….i’ll go to her….

 

~~as chunji walk to your room~~

 

Chunji: * should I give the necklace??.... NO!! don’t give it……… she will not take it….she’s still angry at you right??…..YES!! give it…. Give it as a peace offering!!??...... wahh..should I give this …. *walks inside your room* yumi?

You: who’s that….*then you saw chunji*

Chunji: uhm,mmm..i’m sorry for last night~~

You: * you continue eating your breakfast*

Chunji: YAH!! Talk to me………..i want to give you something~~!!!

You: * snobs*

Chunji: please ..talk to me….just this day….PLEASE!~~

You: * you kinda pity him because he is a person full of pride but then asking you for forgiveness* what do you want??!!* continues to eat the food~~**

Chunji: * get the bed-table where your food is placed*

You: yah!! What are you doing ..I’m eating…

Chunji: stop eating for a while ..and face backwards~~

You: why will I face backwards….. I am n---

Chunji: JUST FOLLOW!!

You: fine!! Fine!!*you face backwards then…*

Chunji: **wears you the necklace!~~**

You: ..OMO!! what is this……* you touched it~~*

Chunji: my peace offering~~

You: yah..it looks so beautiful…I don’t want to accept this…. You don’t have to give this..* wants to remove the necklace*…I’m forgiving you~~

Chunji: yah…!! Keep it!!

You: but---

Chunji: just keep it okay!~~

You: thank you… but you really don’t have to give this… you keep it yourself….

Chunji: this girl!~~ just keep it!! And always wear it!! If you will not wear it … I can’t forgive you………..

You: okay..SIR!!

Chunji: * gets back the breakfast in bed table* okay..eat!! * I’ll go now… just don’t go to school first!!~~

You: I’ll go to school….. please let me go to school….

Chunji: but I think you’re not feeling well….

You: I’m perfectly fine~~  its been few days that I’m staying here…. It’s embarrassing for your mom already….just let me go to school…

Chunji: okay…I’ll let you go to school..but always stay with me~~

You: eh??why….

Chunji: somebody might hurt you again~~

You: I’m fine….

Chunji: you’re fine ..then you will get beat up again….

You: but they will just get a lot angrier if they’ll see us together??

Chunji: just don’t care about them… I announced it in school… we are couples….just …let’s act like one….okay??

You: I don’t like……… they’ll thin---

Chunji: can you please stop worrying and..just think of positive things~~ but stay with me~~ and don’t lose that necklace~~ go get dressed~~~

You: …hmp….:/

 

YOU WENT TO SCHOOL~~together~~

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

what do you think will be the next..how will they act as couples in the school??!! STAY TUNED!

 

why can't i see comment or feedback....i'm kinda disappointed...i understand people are busy....but i want to know how my story is going though~~ but it's fine~~:(... i just don't feel like updating because there are no feedbacks..but nevermind`~ i'll still update..because I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

 

PREVIEW~~:(

 

 

Chunji: * grabs your hands and give you a warm holding hands*

You: yah…* removing your hands*..whispers…

 

 

Chunji:YAH!!IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY!! JUST GO AWAY!!! Or else I will end this by breaking your neck one by one…..

 

 

Chunji:  *youngmin...Youngmin…all she thinks about is youngmin…I’m the one here yumi…HELLO??!!...~~thought~~* yah…..didn’t I tell you that youngmin let me enroll to make up his dance class~~ 

 

:D:D SUBSCRIBE AND COMMETN PLEASE!!no silent readers~~