TODAY IS THE DAY 2/2

Together At the top

 

 

 
credits for the one who owns the picture..i just got this from goodle images~~:)
 
 
FIRST OF ALL.... I WANT TO THANK ALL OF MY current 25 Subscribers!!!THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! I HOPE YOU WILL STILL SUPPORT MY FICS ..not just this fics but also my other fics~~~ I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!  and i hope you guys will COMMENT ON HOW MY STORY IS GOING!~~ my 25 current subscribers ...you know who you are~~:):) i hope you guys could help me do better and improve~~ i also pray that those 25subscribers will increase~~YEHEY!! haha..XDXD....but i hope you guys could help me advertise my fic..if you want to share it with your friends,...:):)
 
              I AM REALLY THANKFUL!!  KAMSAHAMNIDA~~
 
 
STORY COMMENTS REPLY~~
 
 
@Kyudream -- hheheehehhe...please take a look at the updated chapter...and maybe yes ..maybe no~~:):)Thank you~~
@raachelwangx  -- here's an update..i hope you like it .... and  thank you..:)
@mysteriousaura209 -- really...??!! i'm should be the one to thank you for reading my fic....i hope you guys would help me advertise~~:):)
 
FOr the comments... I HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT GET TIRED TO COMMENT!!:D:D
please wait for the next chapter!~~

 

“Oh…I’m sorry  ...I still can’t by feet hurt….. Maybe later….I’m really sorry”

 

~please dance with me??~~

 

You thought it’s youngmin….

 

You hugged him and cried…..

 

“Youngmin-oppa….I am sorry for crying…. Like this……. But I can’t hide it already!!~~ I really like chunji—shi…….. but I don’t think he will ever like me…  I will NEVER think that he would like an ugly duckling like me…..

I will never be liked by someone who is really handsome….. and perfect like him….. Youngmin-oppa…. Please keep this a secret and never let chunji know!! Please…..i will be so embarrassed to death if he will know…. I don’t know how to hide my feelings... I keep waiting for his dance offering but I guess I’m waiting for nothing… he looks good with those beautiful girls like krystal …And I don’t know why I do like him……thank you for being a good friend to me…. And please keep my secret!! * You pulled the hug and saw …O.o*

 

You: OMO!! Chunji-shi…..I’m sorry…*walks away and cries*

Chunji:  *grabs your wrist, put his hands around your waist* is everything I heard was true??

You:  *crying * ne---v—ver --…min—d...That….*tries to escape with his tight hug*

Chunji: BABO!!

You: *you tried to run away again*

Chunji: *grabs you and kissed you*

You: OmO…………..O.o

Chunji: * I felt really good …..Thinking..  **kisses you passionately…**

You: * cuts the kiss……* YAH!!!

>>You saw youngmin…. Walking towards you…..<<

 

You run away because of too much embarrassment.. Then you tripped…..because of your high heels…….youngmin and chunji runs towards you….

 

You: ahhh...OUCH!!* you have a wound in your legs and knees*

Youngmin: * carried you bride style then you fainted* what did you do .??!!! hyung??!!!

Chunji: let’s not talk about this first okay!~!!! just get him to our house…..

 

WHEN you reached the house~~!!.............

Chunji: I’ll just call her mom…..

Youngmin: okay…..

(( chunji: hello….auntie….. yumi is now in our house….

Mom: omo!! Why??

Chunji: she kinda tripped because of her heels..and she fainted….

Mom: really?!!is she fine now..??

Chunji: she’s really fine now~~  if you don’t mind ….. she will sleep over here…. ??

Mom: it’s fine..but please take good care of her~~

Chunji: I will…thank you…goodbye~~

Mom: good bye!!))

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMO!! WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT??!!! comment and SUBSCRIBE!!!:D:D:D

 

here's a small preview~~

 

PREVIEW~~

 

 

Chunji: uhh….. she …confessed…..

Youngmin: HUH??!! Confessed what??

 

~~: you like yumi…don’t you??

 

 

Then suddenly …. You moved from your sleep…and you blinked a couple of times….then…

 

You: *omo!! Chunji-shi* * gets up…then tries to runaway~~

Chunji: YAH!! Could you please stop running away……… 

 

 

Chunji: I know it already…..and I know you will be embarrassed to death….but it’s your fault!!

You: how come it’s my fault…I didn’t intentionally want you to know this…AHHHHHH!!! I’ll wipe my own legs!!!* tries to get the towel*

 

 

 

Chunji: YAH!!! Just stop ..and get a rest……. Okay??

You: *can’t do anything…* 

 

COMMENT PLEASE!! and ...SUBSCRIBE!~~NO SILENT READERS!!