Final

Its you..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With every grain of strength that I have I stand from where I sit and taking my first step to leave everything behind.  But my dream to just leaving everything behind was crushed when a hand grip hard on my wrist. I tried to wiggle out from the grip but luck was on his side for I’m not strong enough to escape from him. Tired of trying hard to escape I just stand there with my back facing him and the others. I don’t even have courage to breathe more over speaking to them on what else they want from me. Didn’t everything have been clear on what they want me to do??  

 

“You can’t just take off like this. I told you they didn’t mean it.”He tried to persuade me and make me calm.

“Isn’t everything is clear now? Why should I be here and hear a lot more things I don’t want to hear? What I hear before is enough and I wish I didn’t even hear and know about it.” I answer him back. I really can’t take any more things that they eager to say to me.

“Minseok-ah…. Please.. I really don’t want to hear anything. I think its enough with what I heard before.” I plead to him.

“Just this once… please stay and hear everything out before you make any assumption.” He also pleading to me to stay and hurting my heart even more.

 

I freeze from where I stand. I’m willing to stay and get hurt but I’m not willing to turn myself to faced them and be judged by them again. Its enough that I’ve been judge by them once, if they want to put the blame on me than I’m willing to carry the blame on my shoulder than being judge over and over again. What was more hurting is when you were being compared.

 

“Look… we’re very sorry if what we say before was hurting you or giving you an idea that we didn’t agree with your relationship with Minseok. We just state what we see and feel about both of you being together.” I know it is the pretty girl who claims herself as Xiumin’s best girlfriend that was talking.

 

“If being compared with someone I know I can’t even competes with is the most assuring things you ever heard from your boyfriends’ friend than I’m being petty here.” I reply her with my trembling voice. I can’t break down and cry here righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter