Wake up, Daddy is here.

And where was forever?

The white walls were reflecting her tear stained panic stricken face.

He sat beside her, unsure of what to do, or what to say. He wanted to hold her in his arms, kiss her gently telling her it’s okay. Cradle her in his embrace, like how he did during her parents funeral.

His phone has been vibrating in his pocket and he knew who was calling. His hands reached into his pocket and off it, while he stared at the red ‘in operation’ light, shining on top of their heads.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Seohyun ah!’

Eunhyuk rushed into sight, with Hyoyeon running behind, both of them in panic and worry written all over their faces.

She remained silent, her eyes were empty, like she was a non existent, a non living being.

“What happened Seohyun ah you called and say Kyukyu is in operation and hung up what happened you have to tell us…”

His eyes shifted to the man beside his sister.

“Kyuhyun?”

The younger male finally raised his head and stood up, bowing and greeted.

“Hyung. Hyoyeon Noona. I was with…”

And then a punch.

And he could taste the nauseous smell of his own blood at the corner of his mouth as another punch made him fall to the ground.

He struggled to stand up but again… another blow as he slumped against the wall.

“Hyuk ah! Please! Stop it. Kyukyu is still inside.”

The older female pulled her fiancé away from the younger male.

Eunhyuk glared at the figure cornered at a side, and glanced back at his sister.

Seohyun, my baby sister. I promised not to let anyone hurt you again.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Go away.”

He muttered under his breath to Kyuhyun.

“Hyung, please.”

“Go away.”

“Hyung. Noona please..”

Hyoyeon stepped forward, ignoring the daggers Eunhyuk is throwing towards her.

“Kyuhyun ah. I don’t know what happen but thank you for being here while we are not and sending them over. We are here now, so go back.”

She muttered under her breath, “I will contact you once the operation is over.”

The younger male matched his eyes with hers, pleading but soften and nodded, seeming to stand up when.

 

The lights went off.

The young female, who was oblivious to all happening around her woke from her trance and rushed towards the opening door.

 

“Doctor how’s my son?”

She asked, desperate and pleading.

“Thankfully, he did not sustain any inner injuries. But, he had lost a lot of blood and we do not have enough blood in the blood bank for his blood type. He has a special blood type which is unique and is genetic.”

widened. She knew what was coming.

“He could have gotten the genes from his parents. Can I know if it’s the mother or the father that the boy had inherited from?”

She stared in silence while Hyoyeon glanced at the older male, her hands gripped onto his wrist and nodded towards the younger male.

 

“You have a special blood type, young gentleman.”

“What? Am I abnormal or something? Avatar?”

“No, it’s a special trait. Mr Cho Kyuhyun, you could have inherited it from your parents. It doesn’t show any special traits or characteristics but researches have shown that only 0.0001% of the population would be born with this blood type and this people are usually very talented and intelligent.”

He smirked at his wife, whom had brought him for a health checkup after much insistence.

“But you do have to take care of yourself and prevent from injuries. Due to the extreme low percentage of blood type in the entire human race, we hospitals do not carry enough of it in our blood banks. There will be transfusion problems if the unfortunate circumstance surface.

 

“It’s me. I am the father of the boy.”

“Come along with me. The nurse will get you ready to take your blood.”

 

Her eyes followed the man as Kyuhyun gestured to follow the doctor.

Then, he felt a tug at his arm.

He turned, and she saw her eyes. Her desperate lone pleading eyes.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

She could still feel his warm touch on her shoulder.

“Don’t worry. He will be fine. Our baby will be fine.”

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyukyu ah, Daddy is here.

Daddy is finally here with you, Kyukyu ah.

Wake up, Kyukyu.

Daddy is here.