Mystery Man

And where was forever?

“12:00 and he would be here to pick you up. Give it a try Seo, he would be a nice change to your mundane life.”

Eunhyuk had arranged everything with the mysterious man that he had excitedly hooked her up with and had even went shopping with Hyoyeon for a new nice outfit for her date.

It was as if she was 15, and they were preparing her first ever date.

Fussing over her outfit, making her put on a face mask (a sight to see where 3 adults and one little kid sat on the sofa with their white masked face), and making her sleep at 10 while they took over the role of storyteller to Kyujae.

And now, changed into her ‘date outfit’ and applied light makeup.

It was something foreign, she hadn’t had this feeling for long. The last time she had changed and dolled herself up for a date, was the day she lost her soul and never getting to piece it back whole.

She chuckles as she laughed at herself, looking at the ensemble in the mirror.

“Enjoy yourself for a day Seohyun ah, let everything go for a day and enjoy the time.”

Hyoyeon seems to be able to read her mind, looking at her baby sister by the doorway.

“I can do it right, Unnie?”

“You will do well baby. Come on now, he will be here any minute.”

 

Ding dong.

She looked at her brother and his lover sit on the sofa anxiously, jumping at any sound when finally, her mysterious man came and they practically leapt up and rush to the door.

“Hyung!”

“Oh Yonghwa yah! We have been waiting!”

He came into view where they stared at each other in shock.

“Mr Yonghwa?”

“Ms Seohyun?!”