It's okay, right?

And where was forever?

“Oppa, I chose my dress today with Umma and picked a suit for you too.”

“Oppa, we went to the ballroom today to confirmed the menu and the deco arrangements.”

“Oppa, Umma has been pestering me to confirm the guest list, are you one with yours?”

 

He was different.

Her Oppa, her to-be husband.

 

He was a playful kid when she first knew him in their adolescence, and when he grew up as a man, he was still warm and funny. Then he got married, and when they started his illicit affair, he was a tough man, though weak and frail at some points when he would demand for cuddles and love making to solve his frustration. Then when he left her, he become calm and touchy, even angsty at times. But he would shower her with care once in a while, and it’s enough to erase his nonchalant-ness. She was happy even so.

But now that she’s back, he had gone from bad to worse.

She had been rambling everyday when he comes back, but he was listless and uninterested.

But it’s okay, she had waited, and she was finally becoming his. Officially and legally.

It’s okay,she reassures herself.

 

But today was worse. He came back, went straight to shower and went straight out again.

It was as if she was invisible, never existed.

 

Although she could feel her heart ticking inside and she could feel her breaking when he had escaped to shower as always.

Was it too hurried? But they had known each other for years. An this fve years, was it still too hurried? No, it wasn't.

 

She would keep herself busy, so she would not realize anything different. But everytime it happens, something dies inside her.

And she break down inside as her soul wail, knowing that it was never right and it might never be.

But.

It’s okay.

It’s okay, right?

We are going to be okay, right?