Swing

And where was forever?

She was stunningly beautiful.

The concept was a lost fairy in the forest. It fits her perfectly like she didn’t have to make any effort. She was like a fairy herself, perfect and gorgeous, all the same all these years.

When she stepped out from the dressing room, there were sharp inhales and exclamation coming from all around the production set.

He couldn’t take his eyes of girl in front of his eyes.

She was beautiful. Like a flower in bloom.

---------------------------------------------------------------

She knew he was there.

She could feel his presence even though he was sited far away from where she is, applying her makeup and she could feel his piercing gaze from the back of him.

Her heart still beats profusely. For him.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“You must be tired.”

The director had stopped for a break under Kyuhyun’s request as he realized she was trembling under the cold weather. He saw her walking towards the playground and sitting on the swing. Just like always, she will always choose the swing. He could still remembered the last time she was whining for a swing ride and they couldn’t find any swing around the neighborhood and he had to be her man-made swing, swinging her in his arms to cure her ‘craving’.

He handed her a cup of coffee. She looked up surprised, but received the warm cup of coffee in both hands, instantly warming her body up in the cold weather.

“Thank you Mr Cho.”

Mr Cho. Somehow, it feels weird when she calls him that.

He settled down in the swing next to hers, as he glanced over at how she is inhaling and smiling at the strong fragrance of the coffee. Angelic. Still as always, her little actions that she are is unaware of tugs on the heartstrings on her onlookers.

'You used to hate caffeine. Now it seems that you are enjoying it.'

'I've learnt to appreciate it.”

And they sat there, enjoying their coffee in silence. Just the two of them, peaceful and quiet.