⊰Skincare⊱ Tips #1

Dαηdєlιση - A beauty journal

Instead of just searching on the internet to find some skincare tips for you guys, I decided to write a list of things that worked for me and hopefully it'll work for you as well. Some of you might already know some of these tricks but as for those who don't know, here it is:

1. Apply toner and moisturizer

I'm sure you guys have heard about this loads of times but if you manage to find a good moisturizer and toner, you'll actually realize how much of a difference it can make. After washing your face with warm water, pat it dry with a clean towel and then apply your toner then your moisturizer before you go to bed. What I also noticed was, you shouldn't apply too much moisturizer onto your face, something light would do. If you have oily skin, don't assume that applying a moisturizer will make it worse because it won't so even if you do have oily skin, you should still apply it. Some good moisturizers and toners that I like: Missha (Super Aqua), Organi (Although it may be expensive, it's totally worth it but I'm not sure if you can buy it outside of Aus).

2. Moisturize your face before applying face makeup

While this tip is great, I would not recommend you using a really strong moisturizer unless you're going for the glowy/ dewy makeup. Apply a daytime moisturizer before applying on base/ bb cream/ foundation will prevent your skin from looking flaky with the makeup on. At first when I saw my skin getting flaky after applying makeup, I would wash it more than I was supposed but hen I found a website (I can't remember it anymore) that told me I should moisturize my skin before applying makeup. I now put on a daytime moisturizer (a light one) and spray my face with the tony moly pocket bunny moist mist (which I did a review on in chapter 1) before applying my everyday bb cream.

3. Getting my hair and hands out of my face

This might sound simple but it is absolutely not, especially to those people who touch their face unconciously. It is not an unnormal to do but there are tricks to stop you from doing it. One of my favourites is fiddling with something in my hands (a pen, rubix cube...etc) or doing some hand exercises. when you're home and comfortable, use a headband or a clip to push your fring/ hair back from your face. I would recommend washing your hair every second day as it is bad for your hair if you wash it everyday.

4. Remove you makeup carefully

This is very important! Never sleep with your makeup on no matter how tired you are. Firstly, remove your eye makeup/ lenses. Then, use a face makeup remover/ oil and gently move your hands in a circular motion around your face, use some wet wipes to remove the excess. Rince your face with warm water, apply a good facial cleanser and rub for around 30 seconds, rinse it off twice. Pat it dry apply ttoner and moisturizer.

 

---

These are some that I can think of for now, I'll come back with another skincare tip when I think of more. Hope you've enjoyed this and found this helpful! Until next time~~~