⊰Resources⊱ YouTube beauty channels

Dαηdєlιση - A beauty journal

Hey guys! It's been a while! I'm back with some YouTube channels that I've been watching. I get some great tips from these people so I'll be listing some of my fav channels down^^

These are not in any order, I like all of them and if you have any channels you'd like to recommend, please leave it down in the comments.

- KStyleTV

I find that this channel will be helpful for those who are or will be living in Korea as most of their conversations are about Korea but you'll be able to understand it cause it's in English :) They also have some videos on Mnet America. They do have good tips but some require a bit more money.

- From Head To Toe

I recently discovered this channel and I absolutely love it! Jen gives out really good tips and tutorials and plus, she's just stunning! If you're in need of some fashion tips, I would recommend this channel ^^

- mybeautymimi

I love her videos especially the skincare ones and her product reviews. She also has quite a few giveaways so if you're lucky enough, you might win one :) If you love Korean make-up, this channel is for you.

- meejmuse

This channel has many great everyday tips and good product reviews. She does a range of different tutorials; from natural to classy make-up, from hair to nails. She also recently been on a TV show, if you go to ARIRANG ISSUE on YouTube, you'll find it^^

- ibuybeauti

I'm not sure if this is an official channel but alot of celebrities go on this show and share tips. It's in Korean but it has english subtitles so language won't be a big problem. It has both skincare and makeup tips.

- insiteTV

There's alot of trendy/ beauty shows on this channel but I mostly watch Pony's beauty diary. Pony is an ulzzang and she has really good makeup beauty tricks. I think she's one of my fav. This is also in Korean but they have subs ready :)

- Michelle Phan

I think most of you have heard of her before. She tries out a whole range of stuff, not just asian cosmetics and she now has her own makeup brand called 'em'. She doesn't do alot of natural makeup but if you're looking for a style for a party, check this channel out! She also has great tips and giveaways!

- Teddybearkitties

If you're looking for a makeup look that you can wear and look both casual and celebrity-like without too much makeup when you go out, this the right channel for you! She also has reviews and lifestyle tips!

- Wengie

Need some makeup product tips and ulzzang tutorials, Wengie would be a great help to you! She has alot of tutorials and a few giveaways. She also has fashion tips and great quality videos!

- bubzbeauty

I think you guys have heard of her already! She has gorgeous looking makeup tutorials and she's a very inspiring person. She has great life tips and I've learnt a whole lot from her. She also has two really cute dogs and she's going to have a baby soon!

- beautifymeeh

Need some kpop star makeup tutorials? Makeup giveaways? Why not give this channel a try? I love her hair tutorials, it's really simple and easy to follow. Her videos are really creative and fun to watch!

 

----

So I hope you guys like my little list. I'll try to update this more often, until next time beauties!