zero

This Nonexistent Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

prologue


"Are you sure you want to do this, Sohee?" Park Jinyoung asked.

"Yeah, PD. It's only a few years. I'm not gonna leave you guys forever." She replied.

Jinyoung's face turned stern.

"PD-nim, It's not like i'm going to be alone. Sunmi and Mark are going to be there for me. And it's not like I'm not going to contact you guys. I'll keep in touch!" Sohee smiled.

Jinyoung glared as he saw right through her.

"Just make sure you're safe at all times and make sure you reach that nirvana that you're looking for." He says before pulling her into a hug.

"I'll release the statement tomorrow after you've arrived in New York. Sunmi is already in New York waiting for you at your penthouse. Don't forget that you upgraded and you're at the Huy's Penthouse 17B now! Hurry before Mark leaves you." He tells her and she can tell he's worried.

"Okay, okay appa." Sohee replied jokingly and genuinely laughed. 

"Ok, we're going now and the next time you see me in Korea, I'll be a changed person!" Sohee said as she walked away with Mark next to her.

"YOU BETTER BE!" Jinyoung yelled at her retreating form.

He heard a small giggle and smiled.


Breaking! Ahn Sohee was seen at Incheon International Airport last night with a mystery man to catch a flight. JYP reps have confirmed that Sohee and the mystery man were catching a flight to New York, however Sohee did not have any schedules in New York.

Park Jinyoung, CEO and founder of JYP Entertainment released a statement this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter