Chapter 1

Hesitation

[Luhan]

 

 

"Yah! Luhan stop laughing! I'm dead serious!" Sehun calmly yelled but I kept laughing. "Yah! Sehun are you serious? Not even an inch of my body is pretty. What the hell are you saying?" I said, almost out of breath. I was steady still when Sehun held both of my hands.

 

"Luhan, I'm serious. I'm not looking for a pretty appearance. You're beyond perfect. I'm not looking for a y body. Your body is pretty perfect but to be honest, I don't depend on the outside appearance. It depends on the way you think nicely, always being happy and a soft hearted person and you're the only one that has it all. Yes, I want to court you. Even if you don't love me yet, I love you Luhan---"

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan? Hello? Earth to Luhan earth to Luhan?" Sehun waved his hand in front of me. "Sorry. I spaced out." I muttered.

 

Sehun smiled softly as he nudges closer. "What is this thing my princess is thinking, hm?" Sehun pecks my neck softly. I chuckled. "Ya~ It tickles." I reprimanded but he continued to fill my neck with soft and gentle kisses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun are together for a year. They first met in high school and given a chance to be closer in college, because of their friends, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae. They're both in their second year college. They became closer as time passed until both of them fell in love with each other.

 

*FLASHBACK ; Luhan

 

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

 

"Class dismissed!" Mr. Lee announced as he shut the door and left the room. I stretched my arms and legs then fixed my things.

 

"Hey Lulu dear." Chanyeol placed his hand on my shoulder. I blinked in surprise then chuckled softly. "Gah, so boring." Baekhyun groaned as he approached us. Chanyeol nodded firmly as I do the same. "Ya let's go now." I smiled as they followed.

 

We laughed hard as we pass the corridor then a familiar voice shouted Chanyeol and Baekhyun's name.

 

[Sehun]

 

           Jongdae dragged me as we ran after the three guys and finally they heard us. Jongdae fist pumped the two and the other boy caught my eye. Pinkish white hair, doe eyes that naturally spark, perfect-shaped face, and those pink plump lips. "Yo! Jongdae, this is Luhan. Who's with you?" The tall guy said. "This is Oh Sehun, dance club member." I smiled at them and his smile melted my heart.
"There's a new coffee shop downtown." Jongdae said. "Sure. Your treat. Come on, Luhan!" That baekhyun guy just dragged the boy along.

 

Our afternoon at the coffee shop went well. Chatter full of smiles and laughter. After 2 hours that felt like years, we decided to go home. Chanyeol suddenly clapped his hands, "AH! We need to go to Kris' party, remember?" Baekhyun answered, "Oh yeah! But, what about them?" Jongdae asked where Luhan lives and the boy politely answered. "Omo! Your house is just 2 blocks away. Maybe Sehun can give you a ride. Would it bother you, bro?" I stuttered, "U-uh no, no-not at all." Then I smiled at the small boy. "Okay, then. Goodbye!" The three of them dashed out. Awkward, is the best word to describe us right now.

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK

 

Luhan turned around and cupped his boyfriend's cheeks. "What?" Sehun asked. 

 

 

"I love you, Sehun."

 

 

Sehun kissed Luhan's forehead.

 

 

"I love you, too."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: First chapter, done! Sorry if it's lame. Just wait for the next chapters and I hope you'll like it after. Subscribe and comment. Two person handling this account. Sorry for grammatical errors. I'll try my best~ And sorry if it's short.