The Start Of Something New

Boys in Luv

''I'd like to thank omma & dongsaeng for helping me make this happen and I'd like to thank all my fans out there for always supporting me and I am so happy to be receiving this award!'' I said as my eyes are getting teary. I couldn't believe it. Finally my dream has came true. As I finished my speech, I walked down the stage towards my table and a guy stood up opening his arms as a sign of embrace and I ran to hug him. ''Chugha haeyo jagiya'' he said as he kissed my forehead. We sat down and fixed our eyes to the stage where the famous group 'BigBang' started performing. The night was wonderful. But as soon as I thought it wouldn't get bad, i heard a bell ringing and as I looked around, it ringed louder and louder and louder and louder until I finally opened my eyes and then BAM! I'm back to reality.

 

''Ah jinjja, it was just a dream'' I sighed. I looked at the clock to see the time stating 7.00am. I blinked my eyes a few times and then raised my hands up. I slowly sat up like a mummy coming back to life and looked around my room. I looked left then right then left again and gave a loud sigh. ''When am I going to achieve my dream? Is it even possible? It sounds so absurd and impossible. Hmmp. When am I going to start trying? Ugh''. Me and my negative mind. I got out of bed and started getting ready for school.

 

30 minutes later I went to my kitchen to look for breakfast. As I entered the kitchen there was Heejun making some sandwiches. ''saengie make one for me too'' I demanded. ''No way noona! Make them yourself.'' He walked out of the kitchen and I sighed again. I started making a sandwich for myself and as I went to the fridge to pour myself a glass of milk, Haera walkes in. ''I want a sandwich too eonni''. ''The bread is over there'' I pointed to the counter. She walkes to the counter and made herself a sandwich and then went out. After I finished my breakfast I went to the living room to see my mom glued to her computer and the twins sitting on the couch watching tv. ''Let's go'' I said and Haera and Heejun stood up and followed me. ''jaljayo eomma'' we said and left for school.

 

The school wasn't that far, just a few blocks from our small house in Ulsan's capital and we loved walking in the morning. Although my life is near hardship, I still love being with my eomma and dongsaengs.

 

After school ended I walked home alone because I know Heejun and Haera would always hangout with their friends after school and would come home together in the evening. It's been a routine for them and eomma isn't that much worried. Usually after school I would finish my homework and then help eomma cook in the kitchen. After that I would go online and search up for auditions for those famous entertainment companies. I've always wanted to try out but I never got the chance and there had never been any auditions in Ulsan. But just my luck that night, a friend of mine gave me a link to the website of one famous company and it said that they were having auditions all over South Korea. I was so happy that I ran down to tell my mom. ''EOMMA!! EOMMA!! where are you eomma?!'' ''Ne! Ne! Waeyo??'' she asked me feeling annoyed. ''Eomma guess what! There will be an audition here this weekend! I can't believe it, this is my ultimate chance!'' I explained to her happily. ''Jinjja?? That's great! omo, go and prepare yourself!'' she said again, she knows my dream of being a kpop star since i was younger and she had always supported me. I agreed with her statement and went back to my room. ''What am I going to sing? What am I going to dance? What should I wear? Should I dress casually or should I wear my best dress? omo..'' I was over-excited in the whole situation. ''What if I didn't make it? What if I'm not good enough? WHat if they hate the way I dress? What if..'' And again my negative mind takes control. Finally I decided to lie down on my bed and overthink everything at once. After three hours of thinking I fell asleep right on the spot. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Finally the day of the audition came. Since I was a big fan of BigBang, I sang Taeyang's new song 'Eyes, Nose, Lips'. I also danced to Taeyang's Ringa Linga. Straight to the important part, I got chosen to train in the company in Seoul and I almost fainted from being too excited. My eomma and dongsaengs were overjoyed and at home I started packing my things as I had to leave the next day. It was a sponsored trip so I didn't have any money problems. 

 

The next day..
''Eomma, thank you for supporting me, I will do my best and make you proud!'' I said to my mom as I hugged her. ''Heejun-ah, Haera, please take care of eomma while I'm gone and study hard. Please don't go out too much and be good okay? I am going to miss you two. Don't forget to call me sometimes too'' I hugged them as well and then went off. It was sad that I had to leave them but I was also happy I got a chance to be a trainee. ''I'm so close to my dream'' I whispered to myself and smiled with teary eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I opened my eyes and there I was, standing outside the airport. I have landed in Seoul. I am in Seoul. I couldn't believe it.
''This is the start of something new'' I thought to myself. I smiled and started walking.



 

Author's note:

Hello ^^ this is my first time making a fanfic [in my life] so please tell me what you think. I think it's pretty bad cause I'm just typing nonsense and it's 1.30am here and my back hurts and all so yeah. Just tell me what you think of this first chapter! Thank you for reading :D