10

Always

 


 

She clasps her phone as she stares the screen of her phone. Her eyes looks up on the ceiling like seeking for the right words to type. She bit her lower lips as she pressed her thumb on the screen. She deleted few words and came up for a new one, but she deleted it again. She massaged her forehead to forcefully extract the right words inside her thoughts.


 

Ah!” She snapped her fingers and start typing again.


 

[My only Taetae]

Taetae, sorry about last week I got harsh on you. I was just concerned. I don't want you to skip class and get sent to the Prefect of Decipline. Hope you forgive me :'(

(10:14am)


 

She puts her phone down and leans on the table as she waits for her reply.


 

An hour had passed, still no reply from Taeyeon. She pushed her chair backward and decided to cook for her breakfast. She felt lonely in the house, as silence hovers the place; she was left alone. Her dad was so busy and has not much enough time for her. Her siblings are already busy with their lives and family. Good thing she had Taeyeon by her side like a family. She couldn't bare losing her. Not when she's the only one left standing by her side. Always there for her and loves her most. She loves Taeyeon always being there for her.


 

But was it the only reason?


 

She has many issues in herself that sometimes she just couldn't understand.


 

Things that she needs to find out for herself.


 

Things that confuses her.


 

Things that she needs to clarify.


 

3 hours later, still did not receive any reply from Taeyeon. She got a bit worried maybe Taeyeon really felt mad at her. Maybe apologizing at text isn't enough. But it's not like them to be in an argument for such a long time.


 

She sighed heavily in defeat.


 

She thought she'll just give up and wait for the time to heal whatever they are having such bad terms.


 

They are always like this, fighting and reconciling. Usually their fight lasts 2 to 3 days to be exact but today is somewhat different.


 

It started to bother her.


 

Tiffany's phone beeped. She immediately checked it, assuming it was Taeyeon. She got disappointed when she saw the name of the sender.


 

Tsk! It's not Taeyeon...


 

The messages were from Im Seheun from class 3-C, who was courting her for the past three weeks. She wanted to ignore him but since Taeyeon is ignoring her and she has nothing to do anyway, she replied his messages.


 

• • •


 

She took off the band tying her hair, as each strand fell down hitting lightly on her shoulders. She just finished doing general cleaning with her mom and sister. She grabbed a new towel inside her closet and was about to go to the bathroom; she stopped. She feels like she needs to check her phone.


 

And she did.


 

She picked it up on her desk and unlocked the screen. She reads the message and tapped on the screen to reply.


 

[My only Taetae]

Srry for the late reply >.< we were having a general cleaning in the house, we changed the furniture arrangements. Wanna come and see? :D

BTW, I wasnt really mad. U know us. We had this sort of misunderstanding. ImissU ♥

(2:29pm)


 

Taeyeon went back on her inbox and saw an unknown number, she tapped it and read the message.

 

 

[+82 XX XXXX 082]

Hello Teyeon sunbaemin, this is Minri from class 1-A. You might wonder how I got your number. A guy from your class gave it to Do Kyungsoo, he told him to give your number to me :) I hope you don't mind texting you..

(11:41am)


 

Jongin, you rascal...” Taeyeon tapped her thumbs on the screen to reply her hoobae.


 

[Taeyeon sunbaemin♥]

Srry for the late reply.. Oh hello Minri ^^, I dont mind. Mmm btw that guy is Jongin, his my classmate

(2:32pm)


 

[Cutie Hoobae Minri]

Kyungsoo & Jongin sunbaemin are pretty close with each other. I often see Jongin sunbaemin visiting Kyungsoo...

(2:35pm)


 

[Taeyeon sunbaemin♥]

Ah really? Jongin often visits ur classroom?

(2:35pm)


 

[Cutie Hoobae Minri]

Yep.

I thought you and Jongin sunbaemin were dating kekek

(2:37pm)


 

[Taeyeon sunbaemin♥]

What?! Ewwww kkkkk ooohhh nooo NEVER! Why did you think of that? XD

(2:38pm)


 

[Cutie Hoobae Minri]

Because I sometimes see you with him. So sunbaemin is dating other guy?

(2:41pm)


 

[Taeyeon sunbaemin♥]

kkkkk we're just friends

Nope. I'm not dating anyone ^^,)

(2:42pm)


 

[Cutie Hoobae Minri]

You're kidding right? :O

(2:43pm)


 

[Taeyeon sunbaemin♥]

kkkkk Nope~ (〜 ̄▽ ̄)

how about my dongsaeng, r u dating some1?

(2:45pm)


 

[Cutie Hoobae Minri]

How could someone be so pretty like sunbae not dating? That's impossible! :O

I'm single and never had boyfriends before :3

(2:48pm)


 

[Taeyeon sunbaemin♥]

same same ( ̄▽ ̄〜) kkkk

want to date sunbaemin eonni? (# ̄∇ ̄#)

(2:50pm)


 

[Cutie Hoobae Minri]

Ehhhh?? Date??? Like date date date?? (@_@)!!

(2:51pm)


 

[Taeyeon sunbaemin♥]

kkkkkkkk!! uhhhh yeah? Why not? Let's watch movie, eat and stroll.. that's considered as date u know~ kkkkk ^^,

(2:53pm)


 

[Cutie Hoobae Minri]

Ah right right kekek. If it's Taeyeon sunbaemin how can I say no ;)

(2:54pm)


 

[Taeyeon sunbaemin♥]

so how about tomorrow? :)

(2:54pm)


 

[Cutie Hoobae Minri]

Tomorrow it is :) BTW I have to help my dad. TYL Taeyeon sunbaemin♥

(2:55pm)


 

[Taeyeon sunbaemin♥]

take ur time kkkk ^^, ♥

(2:55pm)


 

Taeyeon smiled after replying her hoobae's messages. She sat down on her bed and looks at her inbox again. Her attention was fully on Minri and forgot to check other messages.


 

[+82 XX XXXX 111] 2 msg

[+82 XX XXXX 698] 1 msg

[+82 XX XXXX 401] 1 msg

[+82 XX XXXX 069] 1 msg

[+82 XX XXXX 783] 2 msg

[Stupid Fany] 3 msg

[Jongay ] 1 msg


 


 

Who the hell are these unknown numbers? I didn't remember giving my numbers to anyone!” She tapped Tiffany's message first and read it.


 

[Stupid Fany]

I'll go there.. I'll be bringing cake that my dad bought last night ^^

(2:32pm)


 

[Stupid Fany]

changing clothes now.. gonna be there~(>_<)

(2:39pm)


 

[Stupid Fany]

on my way ^^ prepare the red carpet kkkk

(2:51pm)


 

Taeyeon dropped her phone on the bed and rattled her way inside the bathroom. She should have been done bathing by now but texting her hoobae destructed her attention. But it's not like she didn't enjoyed texting her cute hoobae who's obviously liking her.


 

She undressed herself and started taking a shower.


 

• • •


 

[Door knocking]


 

Coming.” The woman opens the door and smiles at the girls with brunette hair.

Hello Mrs. Kim.”

Miyoung, come in. We just finished general cleaning” Tiffany step inside the house and took off her shoes, putting it in the shoe rack.

Wow, the arrangement is so nice. It's much more spacey and organized.”

Well thank you. Taeyeon told you right?”

Yep, so I brought cake Mrs. Kim” She handed it to Taeyeon's mom and smiled at her. Crescent moon was formed in her eyes.

Thank you Miyoung, how thoughtful of you. I'll put this in the fridge, you go upstairs” She pats Tiffany's head before entering in the kitchen.


 

Tiffany went upstairs to go to Taeyeon's room. She opens the door and went inside the room. She silently closed the door and walks towards Taeyeon's bed. She lied down and looked at the ceiling. She checked the place and noticed Taeyeon didn't change anything in her room. She wondered why. She can hear the noise of the shower, she suddenly remembered the kissing incident when they were taking a bath together. She groaned and covers her face; she flushed.


 

Why did I kiss back?


 

Suddenly Taeyeon's phone beeped. Tiffany looks at the phone on her side. It's not her nature to touch things that does not belong to her. But Taeyeon is an exemption, Taeyeon lets her anyway so it's no big deal. So she reads the messages in the inbox.


 

• • •


 

Minutes later Taeyeon finished taking a bath. She wrapped the towel on her body and on her hair. She stepped out of the bathroom and was a bit surprised. Tiffany was lying on the bed, holding her phone.


 

Hey.” Tiffany keeps reading the messages.

Ah hey...” Taeyeon said softly. “Can you go out I'll be changing”

Why just change there. I won't be looking anyway.”

I'm..well it's embarrassing—”

We took a shower .”

Still...”


 

Tiffany laughs as she looks at Taeyeon who's confused.


 

So you texting your cutie hoobae Minri mmm..”

It's none of your business.” Taeyeon moved towards her closet.

Ok. So I'll be dating anyone and I'm not telling you 'cos it's none of your business too.”


 

Taeyeon looks at Tiffany with her brows meeting in the center of her upper nose bridge.


 

It's not what I mean.”

Yeah right.” Tiffany scoffs. “Wow you have so many textmates, are you secretly dating them too?”

I swear I don't know them. They just texted me. I didn't even give my number to anyone.”

Oh really?”

...” Taeyeon kept silent as she difficulty wears her underwear and bra. She started changing clothes with her towels on. She felt the obstacle in changing.

No wonder you didn't reply to me.. You were so busy with YOUR MINRI~” Tiffany teases her.

I was not!”

Then you should have replied to my text.”

Ok fine. So what if I was busy with her?” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany directly in the eyes.


 

Both of them kept silent, they eyes were pining on each other, like screaming in a million words.


 

Tiffany exhaled heavily and broke the eye contact. “Then I'm happy for you.”

What?”

You're dating her right? So I'm happy for you” Tiffany smiled. It made Taeyeon get more confused. “I want you to move on.”


 

Taeyeon looked at the floor for a couple of minutes, and looks at Tiffany again.


 

She swallowed. “Of course. I've moved on.”

So double date tomorrow?” Tiffany shot back, folding her arms and raising her eye brow.

Sure. Why not?”

Tell your Minri 9am sharp. And tell her she shouldn't be late.”

Oh don't worry about her. She's a good hoobae. Worry yourself and your guy.”

Of course I'll tell my man.”


 

• • •


 

Miyoung where are you going?”

I'm going home Mrs. Kim” She fake smiled, while tying her shoe laces.

It's too early, won't you eat your cake with us?”

It's ok Mrs. Kim. That cake was for you. I'll be going now, bye” She bows at Taeyeon's mother and went outside the house.


 

Taeyeon went down the stairs, looking at Tiffany leaving. Her mother looks at her and raised her left brow.


 

Taengoo, what did you do Miyoung?”

What? I didn't do anything.”

Don't lie. Both of you are obviously fighting.”

Huh? Of course not.”

As if I don't know Miyoung-i.”

Taeyeon sighed. “You don't know mom...”


 

She went back in her room and closed the door.

She leans back. I don't know too. I just don't understand her...”