Six

Boundaries of Kim Jongin

“Look,” Kris’ voice vibrated through Jongin’s phone. “This girl is absolutely rare.”

“You mean, Mrs. Jung.” Sehun stated on the phone before he made a boom noise. The three of them were having a group conversation through their phone. Their phone was thankfully smart enough to compile people into one group of call. Kris called Sehun first before they called Jongin as well, and Jongin picked it up to had some fun—not for gossiping over the new girl.

“Are we seriously talking about this?” Jongin had his phone placed between his shoulder to have his hands freely fiddling with his newest homework. The homework was unsurprisingly and unthankfully, physics. This subject was the only one he hated, the only worst score over his exams. He had C and D on this subject, and his parents were angry when they got the final score.

He was grounded for three weeks; no laptop and gadgets for those three weeks. Jongin never played any online games aside from the sims, and it didn’t even count. Majority of his kind were playing these online games all night rather than working on homework and studying for future exams. Most of them preferred playing games than studying, and it didn’t apply on Jongin.

He was a straight-A student, and his reputation was very clean; honorable student, smart, and a police parents. He never got into any big accidents that his friends usually gotten. He wanted to be clean from anything, have a usual life; study, eat, play, and sleep—heck, what did everyone expect from a boy with many boundaries?

“Yeah, Jongin,” Jongin could feel Sehun’s rolled eyes. “We do.” Jongin had gotten onto his nerves these days, and vice versa. Sehun knew that Jongin didn’t like to talk about people’s business or running into people’s business, however, Sehun thought was too stoic for everything; he didn’t know why, but every time he asked him to hang out, he would turn it down immediately—saying that he had another errands to do, which kind of bull to Sehun.

Jongin made Sehun pissed, and the same goes to Jongin.

He was pissed too with Sehun. Sehun was always a bad example; liked to do bad things and influenced people with it. He already influenced Kris, and he didn’t want to be his nth victim. Sehun was so stubborn and got mad every time Jongin had to turned down his requests of hang outs—saying that he was too much and whatnot, which Jongin didn’t bother to know.

“Whatever,” Jongin replied his rolled eyes before he put down his phone and made it a speaker, only to concentrate on his homework. He didn’t care if they hang up on him, he didn’t have plan to speak any other words anyway.

“Guys,” Kris spoke. “Please don’t fight because I need to chat with you guys.”

“Damn it, Kris,” Sehun groaned. “What do you want to talk about?”

“Mrs. Jung.”

“Okay, keep going.” Sehun assured. Jongin could hear a loud bang noise on Sehun’s background, which Jongin could immediately presumed that he was playing another online games, the ones whom were so in right now. Sehun was just that typical male students; preferred games rather than studying. Jongin rolled his eyes before he continued to flip back the pages to discover its physics answers.

“Okay,” Kris started. “So, I asked her to give me an extra lesson on English…”

“And…”

“She aske me where do we have to learn,” Kris’ voice unconsciously got higher and giddy. “And I say in the café.”

“ARE YOU ING SERIOUS WITH YOUR CRUSH, WU YI FAN.” Sehun practically yelled on the phone, which nearly made Jongin jumped out from the bed. However, he did not say anything, just cursed in a low and audible tone as he tried to answer the damned questions. Kris seriously got out from any comfort zone, teacher-student’s relationships were not allowed in most of the school; add it to an awkward .

“I’m serious, Chill, Sehun.”

“I’m not chilling, because I could imagine clearly that it would be ing awkward for you to have a relationship, with a married woman.” Sehun still raised his voice.

“Damn, Sehun,” Kris sighed. “She divorced, alright?”

“She hides it so well,” Sehun scoffed. “Ms. Jung.”

“You guys are such a jackass.” Kris stated and ended it with a snort.

“And you are the most.”

“HOWEVER,” Kris raised his voice to change the subject. “She asked me about that new girl, isn’t that weird?”

“What did she ask?” Sehun seemed disbelief that the teachers had decided to gossip over students, it was most likely the most uncomfortable subject for teachers—at least that was what Sehun thought.

“She said that she—the girl—lives nearby from Ms. Jung’s apartment.” Kris informed.

“So, she lives alone…?”

“I guess not, because she had seen a middle-aged man came out from her house.” Kris replied.

“But, this girl is quite rare, you know,” Sehun said. “Punks are like, rare yet weird.”

“Weird,” Kris echoed. “I know right.” He eventually decided to agree after a long silence. Sehun gave him a short hum before he growled, and despite his multitasking, he had lost its game. Jongin could hear some thumping in his background, but he decided not to speak a word. He was too sick to speak anything. Males did not gossip over girls, especially when they misjudged them—even they didn’t know them. However, Sehun and Kris usually talk about it; gossiped. Jongin was about to complain, only to find himself did not have any courage to tell it to Sehun.

“,” Sehun cursed over the phone. “Call me back, you two, yes Jongin… I know you are listening. I’m going to finish this last level.” Then, he shut down the line. Same goes to Kris, who was hanging up at the same time as Sehun, and Jongin did not necessarily have to hang up too because it was automatically hanged up every time the others’ call group members has already hung up.

Jongin counted with his hands, which he decided to put away his homework—because there were still plenty times to do it—and counted how many times he hung up before it automatically hung up itself after they had a call group…

And based on his counting, he did none.

 


 

Guys, this chapter would probably inspired by my true story (well, it doesn't apply this way -but it have the same imply.) However, this chapter is hella shorter than I was predicted and I might as well prepare a longer one. Holiday will ends within this week (again), and I guess I still could write and update daily because it is still not as busy as I would predicted, but it will soon or later and I may hope your understanding. Thank you! xx

and big thank you for the upvotes, subscribers, and comments (omg guys there is like twenty of you and only two commented, guys at least tell me which team you were orlando or bieber ok im done)